Craigslist spam Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craigslist spam

Go down

Craigslist spam Empty Craigslist spam

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 10:44 am

I had posted some item for sale on craigslist... a day late I got an email telling me that a question was posted for my posting. absentmidenly, I clicked on the link, and entered my login info. Upon login, there was no question. (Someone also had asked me that they are interested in the item, and is there a phone number that I can call, and I gave them my cell phone number. Not sure if the two are related).

Anyways, recieved an email from CL that my post has been flagged and removed. Upon scrolling down, the post was for selling some TRACTOR... wth...

Too lazy to google.. is that common? What is the work around? I did email them back stating it was not really my post that they flagged.

Back to top Go down

Craigslist spam Empty Re: Craigslist spam

Post by garamkuta Thu May 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:I had posted some item for sale on craigslist... a day late I got an email telling me that a question was posted for my posting. absentmidenly, I clicked on the link, and entered my login info. Upon login, there was no question. (Someone also had asked me that they are interested in the item, and is there a phone number that I can call, and I gave them my cell phone number. Not sure if the two are related).

Anyways, recieved an email from CL that my post has been flagged and removed. Upon scrolling down, the post was for selling some TRACTOR... wth...

Too lazy to google.. is that common? What is the work around? I did email them back stating it was not really my post that they flagged.

LOL. tractors are not exactly wide-load but heavy items, no ?

garamkuta

Back to top Go down