Final Thoughts on the emoticon (Put up or shut up)  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Thoughts on the emoticon (Put up or shut up)

3 posters

Go down

Final Thoughts on the emoticon (Put up or shut up)  Empty Final Thoughts on the emoticon (Put up or shut up)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Some have seen it fit to pester me to continue talking about my interpretation of a particular emoticon. Others have seen it fit to refer to my interpretation of that emoticon in the middle of a discussion on Kabir's poetry. This thread is your last chance to ask me any queries or clarifications you may have on my interpretation of the emoticon. After this thread, i will not take any further questions and will keep referring to my posts in this thread if you continue to ask me (or wish to discuss with me) anything about my interpretation of the emoticon in subsequent threads.

Back to top Go down

Final Thoughts on the emoticon (Put up or shut up)  Empty Re: Final Thoughts on the emoticon (Put up or shut up)

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:Some have seen it fit to pester me to continue talking about my interpretation of a particular emoticon. Others have seen it fit to refer to my interpretation of that emoticon in the middle of a discussion on Kabir's poetry. This thread is your last chance to ask me any queries or clarifications you may have on my interpretation of the emoticon. After this thread, i will not take any further questions and will keep referring to my posts in this thread if you continue to ask me (or wish to discuss with me) anything about my interpretation of the emoticon in subsequent threads.
Is this your "personal subjective opinion" or your "absolute opinion"?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Final Thoughts on the emoticon (Put up or shut up)  Empty Re: Final Thoughts on the emoticon (Put up or shut up)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:52 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Some have seen it fit to pester me to continue talking about my interpretation of a particular emoticon. Others have seen it fit to refer to my interpretation of that emoticon in the middle of a discussion on Kabir's poetry. This thread is your last chance to ask me any queries or clarifications you may have on my interpretation of the emoticon. After this thread, i will not take any further questions and will keep referring to my posts in this thread if you continue to ask me (or wish to discuss with me) anything about my interpretation of the emoticon in subsequent threads.

do you wish to discuss the emoticon with me or not? Yes or No?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

I wish to know whether the above was your "personal subjective opinion" or "absolute opinion." I also wish to laugh at your analysis of the emoticon, but that is a separate matter.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:00 pm

This thread is incomplete and meaningless without the pic of the emoticon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:02 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

I wish to know whether the above was your "personal subjective opinion" or "absolute opinion." I also wish to laugh at your analysis of the emoticon, but that is a separate matter.

I fancy your laugh might turn into a frown if you accept my challenge of discussing the emoticon in this thread instead of trying to derail a Kabir poetry discussion by bringing it up in that thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:07 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:This thread is incomplete and meaningless without the pic of the emoticon.
Good point. This emoticon needs to enter the SuCH gallery. May be next time I login as admin, whenever that is.

For now, let us make do with this.

Final Thoughts on the emoticon (Put up or shut up)  Spank210

Analyze this, Rashmun! (No pun intended)
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:08 pm

charvaka wrote:

Ha ha ha!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:21 pm

charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:This thread is incomplete and meaningless without the pic of the emoticon.
Good point. This emoticon needs to enter the SuCH gallery. May be next time I login as admin, whenever that is.

Thank you. First of all, the emoticon is called spank but spank does not necessarily mean hitting on the bottom as i earlier pointed out:

Collins
World English Dictionary
spank 1 (spæŋk)

— vb
1. ( tr ) to slap or smack with the open hand, esp on the buttocks

— n
2. a slap or series of slaps with the flat of the hand

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spank?s=t

---

Secondly, this emoticon had been posted by me for Propagandhi (after Propa posted two emoticons for me). Propagandhi is a self proclaimed Gult.

----
Third, this is the meaning of Gult from urban dictionary:
Gult,
A acronym for Gaand Ulta Louda Teda, used at Telugu speaking people from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, though they have been fooled to accepting that it sounds like Telugu when read backwards.
'I'm a Gult' said Mr. Pulivendula Sreenivasula Venkata Rama Rao

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gult

-----
Fourth, with respect to the words 'Gaand Ulta Louda Teda' (what Gult stands for according to urban dictionary) the words 'Louda Teda' means curved (or crooked shaped) penis. The words 'Gaand Ulta' mean butt-faced or a buttock-like face according to the well known samosapedia site:

'Gulti' is now used to refer to locals of Andhra Pradesh in a derogatory manner, and is now widely considered as short for 'gaand ulti' (suggesting that the locals have buttock-like faces and eat from their anus instead)[/b]

http://samosapedia.com/e/Gulti

---
Hence my claim that the person getting beaten is getting beaten on his head/face.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Thank you. First of all, the emoticon is called spank but spank does not necessarily mean hitting on the bottom as i earlier pointed out:

Collins
World English Dictionary
spank 1 (spæŋk)

— vb

— n

---

Secondly, this emoticon had been posted by me for Propagandhi (after Propa posted two emoticons for me). Propagandhi is a self proclaimed Gult.

----
Gult,
A acronym for Gaand Ulta Louda Teda, used at Telugu speaking people from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, though they have been fooled to accepting that it sounds like Telugu when read backwards.

-----
Fourth, with respect to the words 'Gaand Ulta Louda Teda' (what Gult stands for according to urban dictionary) the words 'Louda Teda' means curved (or crooked shaped) penis. The words 'Gaand Ulta' mean butt-faced or a buttock-like face according to the well known samosapedia site:

'Gulti' is now used to refer to locals of Andhra Pradesh in a derogatory manner, and is now widely considered as short for 'gaand ulti' (suggesting that the locals have buttock-like faces and eat from their anus instead)[/b]

---
Hence my claim that the person getting beaten is getting beaten on his head/face.
So you personally believe that Telugu people have buttock-like faces. You are a bigot.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:32 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Collins
World English Dictionary
spank 1 (spæŋk)

— vb

— n

---

----
Gult,

-----

---
So you personally believe that Telugu people have buttock-like faces. You are a bigot.

This is like saying that your Gulti Brother Propagandhi is a killer and a sex pervert because he gave a public death threat to Luke Warmus and posted pictures of Luke's wife and daughters on chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:Thank you. First of all, the emoticon is called spank but spank does not necessarily mean hitting on the bottom as i earlier pointed out:

Collins
World English Dictionary
spank 1 (spæŋk)

— vb

— n

---

----
Gult,

-----

---
Bigot Rashmun, in your bigoted mind, Telugu people have buttock-like faces. And in this picture, what you are beating is a Telugu person's head -- which looks like buttocks. Arthaat, the picture itself looks like buttocks.

So you now agree that what is depicted in the picture is regular buttocks. Not a head with hair parted in the middle, as you hilariously claimed earlier.

Tracy Whitney: That round thing shaking from the bearting, the thing with a line and crease in between, what part of the body is that ?
Rashmun: it is the back of the head and the thing with a line (crease in between) signifies the parting in the hair on the head.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p50-synthesis-and-integration#40744

Did the mocking of all and sundry prompt you to change your -- hahaha -- interpretation of the emoticon, Bigot Rashmun?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:This is like saying that your Gulti Brother Propagandhi is a killer and a sex pervert because he gave a public death threat to Luke Warmus and posted pictures of Luke's wife and daughters on chat.

I don't know if he is a killer because I don't know if he has killed anybody, but he is a sex pervert, yes. As for death threats, you exchanged some with Propa yourself, so if giving death threats is what makes a killer, you are one too. But what's pertinent to this thread is that you are a bigot, and a slightly dim-witted one at that.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:46 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Thank you. First of all, the emoticon is called spank but spank does not necessarily mean hitting on the bottom as i earlier pointed out:

Collins
World English Dictionary
spank 1 (spæŋk)

— vb

— n

---

----
Gult,

-----

---
Bigot Rashmun, in your bigoted mind, Telugu people have buttock-like faces. And in this picture, what you are beating is a Telugu person's head -- which looks like buttocks. Arthaat, the picture itself looks like buttocks.

So you now agree that what is depicted in the picture is regular buttocks. Not a head with hair parted in the middle, as you hilariously claimed earlier.

Tracy Whitney: That round thing shaking from the bearting, the thing with a line and crease in between, what part of the body is that ?
Rashmun: it is the back of the head and the thing with a line (crease in between) signifies the parting in the hair on the head.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p50-synthesis-and-integration#40744

Did the mocking of all and sundry prompt you to change your -- hahaha -- interpretation of the emoticon, Bigot Rashmun?

The post was meant for Propagandhi and i had written in that post (in which i gave the emoticon) "Propa, that's me beating the shit out of you". This was after he had posted two emoticons for me. All kinds of things are said in heated debates. I find it hypocritical on your part to get upset when i say something to Propa, but not when Propa goes around giving death threats to people or posting pictures of wives and daughters of other posters. Or your other Gulti brother TBT abusing Merlot's brother.

Moreover, here is a Gulti female who claims that all Gulti males--with a few exceptions--are rather ugly:

http://www.meghalomania.com/2006/03/27/gult-attractiveness-quotient/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:48 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:This is like saying that your Gulti Brother Propagandhi is a killer and a sex pervert because he gave a public death threat to Luke Warmus and posted pictures of Luke's wife and daughters on chat.

I don't know if he is a killer because I don't know if he has killed anybody, but he is a sex pervert, yes. As for death threats, you exchanged some with Propa yourself, so if giving death threats is what makes a killer, you are one too. But what's pertinent to this thread is that you are a bigot, and a slightly dim-witted one at that.

I never gave Propa a death threat, i only invited him to a duel. The back and forth on the duel was confined to one thread. Looks like you are back to your usual habit of lying and slandering others

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:51 pm

charvaka wrote:

This post is historic because it is the first time you have called your Gulti brother Propagandhi a sex pervert. You did not do so when he posted pictures of Luke's wife and daughters and shared his sexual fantasies involving these women on chat. I guess the correct accusation of being called 'hypocrite' necessitated that you somehow try and save your ass by calling Propa a sex pervert.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:The post was meant for Propagandhi and i had written in that post (in which i gave the emoticon) "Propa, that's me beating the shit out of you". This was after he had posted two emoticons for me. All kinds of things are said in heated debates.
Same old excuses. All bigots have their excuses for their bigotry. Doesn't make them anything but bigots. You keep digging yourself further and further into that hole you are in.

PS: I don't know about you, but most people shit from their butts, not from their heads. Perhaps in your case that works differently, so you hoped to beat the shit out of Propa by hitting him on the head.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:51 pm

wait, so it was NOT a head?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:I never gave Propa a death threat, i only invited him to a duel.
Rashmun to Propa: I don't want to miss the opportunity of tearing apart your testicles and your small, shrivelled dick with my khukri before i pump a half a dozen bullets into the shit filled garbage can that's your head.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

This post is historic because it is the first time you have called your Gulti brother Propagandhi a sex pervert. You did not do so when he posted pictures of Luke's wife and daughters and shared his sexual fantasies involving these women on chat. I guess the correct accusation of being called 'hypocrite' necessitated that you somehow try and save your ass by calling Propa a sex pervert.
Rashmun, talking about sex, I think you desperately need to get laid. That might solve a majority of the problems you are experiencing right now.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:57 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:The post was meant for Propagandhi and i had written in that post (in which i gave the emoticon) "Propa, that's me beating the shit out of you". This was after he had posted two emoticons for me. All kinds of things are said in heated debates.
Same old excuses. All bigots have their excuses for their bigotry. Doesn't make them anything but bigots. You keep digging yourself further and further into that hole you are in.

PS: I don't know about you, but most people shit from their butts, not from their heads. Perhaps in your case that works differently, so you hoped to beat the shit out of Propa by hitting him on the head.

I simply gave the explanation based on what is found in the urbandictionary and also the samosapedia site. and that too in the middle of a heated debate. The post was addressed to someone who has given death threats to others and fantasized about having sex with the wife and daughters of another posters. The real bigotry is not on my part but on your refusal to reprimand your Gulti brother Propagandhi. You thought it was a lot of fun that he had given a death threat to another poster and exchanged some humorous posts with Propa in this connection. Hence, it is not I who is the bigot but you who is the real bigot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:01 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I never gave Propa a death threat, i only invited him to a duel.
Rashmun to Propa: I don't want to miss the opportunity of tearing apart your testicles and your small, shrivelled dick with my khukri before i pump a half a dozen bullets into the shit filled garbage can that's your head.

This was said five years ago and all of the action was confined to that one thread. Moreover, Propa himself said many similar things to me. The fact that all of the action was confined to that one single thread means that neither of us took the action occurring in that one thread seriously.

In contrast, Luke Warmus and Propa's fight has spanned multiple threads spanning several years. On numerous occasions Propa claimed that Luke is having an incestuous relationship with his own daughter. Propa even gave a death threat to Luke; and he posted pictures of Luke's wife and daughters and shared his sexual fantasies involving them.

Bigot Charvaka never reprimanded his fellow Gult for behaving in a despicable behavior non-stop. He even exchanged some humorous posts involving Propa's death threat to Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:I simply gave the explanation based on what is found in the urbandictionary and also the samosapedia site. and that too in the middle of a heated debate. The post was addressed to someone who has given death threats to others and fantasized about having sex with the wife and daughters of another posters. The real bigotry is not on my part but on your refusal to reprimand your Gulti brother Propagandhi. You thought it was a lot of fun that he had given a death threat to another poster and exchanged some humorous posts with Propa in this connection. Hence, it is not I who is the bigot but you who is the real bigot.
Bigot Rashmun, you are a really boring bigot, because whatever someone else accuses you of, you turn around and say, "no, you are that." Kinda like how little kids below the age of seven respond. It is abundantly clear that you are the bigot who is now trying to make excuses for his bigotry. No matter what urbandictionary or samosapedia say, it is you who used the argument, "I am beating a Telugu person and Telugu people's faces look like buttocks so if I am hitting something that looks like buttocks it must actually be a face." So you are the bigot -- don't try to blame urbandictionary and samosapedia for your bigotry. And stop your tired old routine of accusing the other person of your prejudices.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:Bigot Charvaka
The seven-year-old trick again, this time with bold font. Bigot Rashmun, you need to do a little bit of growing up, past the age when the response to an accusation is not "no, you are."
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:04 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Rashmun, talking about sex, I think you desperately need to get laid. That might solve a majority of the problems you are experiencing right now.

In my opinion, you need to stop worrying about my sex life and start solving your obvious problems associated with your marriage. The fact that you have grown more and more irritable after your marriage are obvious symptoms of a hen pecked husband. The fact that you spend so much time on this forum and on chat indicates that not all is well in your married life otherwise there is no reason for a young married couple to stay apart this long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:06 pm

charvaka wrote:
The seven-year-old trick again, this time with bold font. Bigot Rashmun, you need to do a little bit of growing up, past the age when the response to an accusation is not "no, you are."

Bigot Charvaka, i only exposed your bigotry in going obsessively after non-gults while turning a blind eye to the assorted sordid misbehavior of your fellow gults.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Bigot Charvaka, i only exposed your bigotry in going obsessively after non-gults while turning a blind eye to the assorted sordid misbehavior of your fellow gults.
The only bigot on this thread is the one who constructed an argument on the premise that Telugu people have buttock-like faces. Was that you? If yes, you are a bigot.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:09 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I simply gave the explanation based on what is found in the urbandictionary and also the samosapedia site. and that too in the middle of a heated debate. The post was addressed to someone who has given death threats to others and fantasized about having sex with the wife and daughters of another posters. The real bigotry is not on my part but on your refusal to reprimand your Gulti brother Propagandhi. You thought it was a lot of fun that he had given a death threat to another poster and exchanged some humorous posts with Propa in this connection. Hence, it is not I who is the bigot but you who is the real bigot.
Bigot Rashmun, you are a really boring bigot, because whatever someone else accuses you of, you turn around and say, "no, you are that." Kinda like how little kids below the age of seven respond. It is abundantly clear that you are the bigot who is now trying to make excuses for his bigotry. No matter what urbandictionary or samosapedia say, it is you who used the argument, "I am beating a Telugu person and Telugu people's faces look like buttocks so if I am hitting something that looks like buttocks it must actually be a face." So you are the bigot -- don't try to blame urbandictionary and samosapedia for your bigotry. And stop your tired old routine of accusing the other person of your prejudices.

Bigot Charvaka,
i used the argument for a specific person--for Propagandhi. The emoticon was for Propagandhi. I did not want to give the full explanation because of my respect for Gulti sentiments. But i was forced to do so when you decided to interrupt my discussion with Chameli on Kabir's poetry and started referring to the emoticon and my interpretation of it.

Propagandhi has claimed that Luke is having an incestuous relationship with his own daughter. He has also shared his sexual fantasies involving Luke's wife and daughters. Your response to all this was to laugh about it and exchange humorous posts with Propa about Propa's death threat to Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:Bigot Charvaka,
i used the argument for a specific person--for Propagandhi. The emoticon was for Propagandhi. I did not want to give the full explanation because of my respect for Gulti sentiments. But i was forced to do so when you decided to interrupt my discussion with Chameli on Kabir's poetry and started referring to the emoticon and my interpretation of it.

Propagandhi has claimed that Luke is having an incestuous relationship with his own daughter. He has also shared his sexual fantasies involving Luke's wife and daughters. Your response to all this was to laugh about it and exchange humorous posts with Propa about Propa's death threat to Luke.
Bigot Rashmun, all these excuses don't make you any less of a bigot. Get comfortable with who you are: a boring bigot.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:16 pm

charvaka wrote:

Bigot Rashmun, all these excuses don't make you any less of a bigot. Get comfortable with who you are: a boring bigot.

Boring Bigot Charvaka screams in pain after getting exposed.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

See what I mean about acting like a seven-year-old, Bigot Rashmun? I called you a boring bigot, and right here you are echoing that back to me.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:19 pm

did boring gult charvaka also get his butt, no head, I mean butt, scratch maybe face, spanked by you, rashu?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:20 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

See what I mean about acting like a seven-year-old, Bigot Rashmun? I called you a boring bigot, and right here you are echoing that back to me.

Boring Bigot Charvaka, do you regret exchanging humorous posts with Propa involving Propa's death threat to Luke? Or will you continue to scream in pain behaving like a two year old.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Boring Bigot Charvaka, do you regret exchanging humorous posts with Propa involving Propa's death threat to Luke? Or will you continue to scream in pain behaving like a two year old.
This sounds very much like your "personal subjective opinion."
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:22 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:Bigot Rashmun, all these excuses don't make you any less of a bigot. Get comfortable with who you are: a boring bigot.

Spoken like a two year old.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Oh, you are already growing up... instead of just echoing what I say, you have now escalated it -- and done it in the correct direction. This is great progress, congrats (Sonia, Sania, Sachin, etc.)
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:03 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:See what I mean about acting like a seven-year-old, Bigot Rashmun? I called you a boring bigot, and right here you are echoing that back to me.

Oh, you are already growing up... instead of just echoing what I say, you have now escalated it -- and done it in the correct direction. This is great progress, congrats (Sonia, Sania, Sachin, etc.)

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:15 pm

ha ha ha i just arrived on the scene

and what do i find ? Smile
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Bigot Rashmun, you should first sort out where your head and butt are. That will help you overcome all your confusions. Good luck with that.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:35 pm

should myindulgent final word on this be "boys will be boys " ?

or should i be asking these boys to "grow up " ?

* shaking head sorrowfully
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:28 pm

chameli wrote:"boys will be boys "
Or will they?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:58 pm

they will if we girls let them and suck upto them

they wont if we make them stand in a corner bent down LOL
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:55 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:This sounds very much like your "personal subjective opinion."

Bigot Rashmun, you should first sort out where your head and butt are. That will help you overcome all your confusions. Good luck with that.

Bigot Charvaka, go direct your anger on the writers at urbandictionary.com and samosapedia.com. They are the ones who claim that Gults are butt-faced. They also claim that they are humor sites and not hate sites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down