News Flash - SuperStar family in trouble Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News Flash - SuperStar family in trouble

+3
doofus_maximus
Propagandhi711
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Go down

News Flash - SuperStar family in trouble Empty News Flash - SuperStar family in trouble

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:29 am

...Looks like trouble in Rajni household.....Dhanush-Shruti Hasan-Aishwarya love triangle rumors.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

News Flash - SuperStar family in trouble Empty Re: News Flash - SuperStar family in trouble

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:05 am

my wife's "miffed" every other day. doesnt mean it's a crisis or trouble...

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

News Flash - SuperStar family in trouble Empty Re: News Flash - SuperStar family in trouble

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:07 am

also, need to understand who's shruti and aishwarya...I know the guy's married to aishwarya who directed some movie with him and the shruti...but who are those girls?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:10 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:also, need to understand who's shruti and aishwarya...I know the guy's married to aishwarya who directed some movie with him and the shruti...but who are those girls?

Aishwarya Rajni's daughter (Mrs. Dhanush

Shruti Hasan - daughter of Kamal Hasan and Sarika. Has inherited her father's genes.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 am

just did a google and that shruti looks pretty good

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:55 pm

just a rumor to market the movie me thinks ala SRK/Priyanka chopra alleged affair and numerous others when their movies are getting marketed.

Learning a few tricks from the Naarth Indians.

Well if it is true, then more power to him. Aishwariya is not a dummy in the looks dept either.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:just a rumor to market the movie me thinks ala SRK/Priyanka chopra alleged affair and numerous others when their movies are getting marketed.

Learning a few tricks from the Naarth Indians.

Well if it is true, then more power to him. Aishwariya is not a dummy in the looks dept either.

1.doffus
An idiot.

A klutz.
Oh man - I'm such a doffus, I just cut my leg off.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doffus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:39 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:

D is a pass grade. She is better than a simple pass - agreed.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:

D is a pass grade. She is better than a simple pass - agreed.

yeah her face is too angular to be sexy...sharp nose, pointed chin etc...not attractive in a woman

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:15 pm

so SI's are in need of sex too

good to know
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:57 pm

chameli wrote:so SI's are in need of sex too

good to know

You just found yourself a whole lot of clients. Businessuu will improvulu.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:32 pm

eeeks

whatever that means !
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:12 pm

I don't like Shruthi...but who cares?!

I likey Dhanush but again who cares?!

Aishu should find some peace with Simbs...

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:also, need to understand who's shruti and aishwarya...I know the guy's married to aishwarya who directed some movie with him and the shruti...but who are those girls?

Aishwarya Rajni's daughter (Mrs. Dhanush

Shruti Hasan - daughter of Kamal Hasan and Sarika. Has inherited her father's genes.

LOL, upps. she is really cute! aishwarya, so so. the verdict is in. thanks for playing.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:23 pm

OMg! We have diff views. I think Aishu is cute and Shruthi is so and so...

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:46 am

Sasthi wrote:OMg! We have diff views. I think Aishu is cute and Shruthi is so and so...

Sorry... I agree with Impy... and you are wrong.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:30 am

Sasthi.. watch the NVOK video I posted on a different thread. Shruti looks great in traditional South Indian saree.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:29 am

doofus_maximus wrote:Sasthi.. watch the NVOK video I posted on a different thread. Shruti looks great in traditional South Indian saree.

Agree.... with or without a saree she looks great....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:48 am

this dhanush looks like a 15 year old how come ?did he penn kolaveri di ?

both aishwarya and shruti look great especially shruti

and who is simba to shruti ?
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:15 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:Sasthi.. watch the NVOK video I posted on a different thread. Shruti looks great in traditional South Indian saree.

I haven't watched yet. But I believe with makeup and half exposing saree anyone will look great including Aishu. Wait till she has a baby. There is something flaw in her...u see, when you think of Shruthi - her face doesn't stay in one's consciousness. Padmini, Radha, Amika, Radhika,Savithri, Jayanthi, Saukar Janakai, Nadiya, Revathi...Shruthi. She is the odd one out! It is only my opinion.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Romba Vazhiyuthu...

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Sasthi wrote:

Romba Vazhiyuthu...

You misunderstood my real meaning behind the statement:

It means she looks great with a saree or without a saree - implies Half-saree or no saree, which again means jeans, Naarth Indian pajama, etc...

But, I agree with you... anyone with a makeup and a half exposing saree will look great. That is why Saree is the best on a woman, half-saree even better on the ones with no stretch marks or lower abdominal protrusion (AKA fat belly).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:57 pm

Sasthi wrote:

Romba Vazhiyuthu...

It means she looks great with a saree or without a saree - implies Half-saree or no saree, which again means jeans, Naarth Indian pajama, etc...

But, I agree with you... anyone with a makeup and a half exposing saree will look great. That is why Saree is the best on a woman, half-saree even better on the ones with no stretch marks or lower abdominal protrusion (AKA fat belly).

Still Romba Romba Vazhiyithu....

Anyways, I tried ur palada solution for silver whiter stretch marks and it didn't work. I guess, I will have to live with it.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Sasthi wrote:
Sasthi wrote:

Romba Vazhiyuthu...

Anyways, I tried ur palada solution for silver whiter stretch marks and it didn't work. I guess, I will have to live with it.

My palaadai solution was in jest....Razz (I am glad the tube light still works...Wink

A lady went last week to some cosmetology "clinic" and she was quoted $6,000 to remove the stretch marks. It might be around $8,000 in cali which you can agree to pay in installment over a year. Check also for saddle bag removal clearance sale...with additional discount (she was quoted $12,000 for both).

P.S. my homeBoss has no stretch marks and this is about her friend.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:22 pm

TMI
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Sasthi wrote:
Sasthi wrote:

Romba Vazhiyuthu...

My palaadai solution was in jest....Razz (I am glad the tube light still works...Wink

A lady went last week to some cosmetology "clinic" and she was quoted $6,000 to remove the stretch marks. It might be around $8,000 in cali which you can agree to pay in installment over a year. Check also for saddle bag removal clearance sale...with additional discount (she was quoted $12,000 for both).

HA! I went to the clinic and I was only quoted 2500 for laser treatment. But I am scared to take it. That will be my last solution. I nailed the saddlebags with Callanetics.

My Mom and Grand Mom and my sisters none of them have it. I am exceptional, I guess.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down