A Kayal-Rashmun Romantic interlude Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kayal-Rashmun Romantic interlude

2 posters

Go down

A Kayal-Rashmun Romantic interlude Empty A Kayal-Rashmun Romantic interlude

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:54 pm

KV: Hindians should get out of my mother land TN

Rash: 2 of my co-passengers once asked what about all those brahmins who came from North

KV: they now speak tamil and hence tamilians. All Hindians in TN should learn to speak Tamil

Rash: more Tamilians speak hindi.

KV: HIndians imposing hindi - see railway stations. When TN gets indepedence I will ban Hindi

Rash: all Tamilians in the North will be asked to go back to TN

KV: why should they? they all speak hindi - their local language. Hindians in TN should speak local Tamil language (read http://www.tamiltribune.com/tamilsundari.html)

Rash: Akbar loved Tamilians he sent his deputy whose descendants are Arcot Nawabs, who speak Hindi BTW. (Read://www.willdurantOnAkbar.com)

KV: Before akbar, tamil Kings defeated Hindianland...

(Max intrudes: Me me me... Raja Raja Chola I carried stone from Himalayas on his own shoulders to build Thanjavur Big Temple).

Rash: If Kannads and Telugus speak Hindi why cant the tamils? Only intercaste marriage will bring this Hindi-Tamil Synthesis. Akbar predicted this. (BTW, I am a UP Brahmin).

KV: Our leader Pirabhakaran is not concerned about religion, he wants only Tamilians to have complete freedom

Rash: We need to listen to Arcot Nawab and tamilians should speak Hindi and everything will be solved and bring a true NI-SI synthesis.

The cycle continues .....without end.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

A Kayal-Rashmun Romantic interlude Empty Re: A Kayal-Rashmun Romantic interlude

Post by charvaka Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm

lol!

If Max can interrupt, why not me? I feel left out now.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:21 pm

charvaka wrote:lol!

If Max can interrupt, why not me? I feel left out now.

PP Method!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:KV: Hindians should get out of my mother land TN

Rash: 2 of my co-passengers once asked what about all those brahmins who came from North

KV: they now speak tamil and hence tamilians. All Hindians in TN should learn to speak Tamil

Rash: more Tamilians speak hindi.

KV: HIndians imposing hindi - see railway stations. When TN gets indepedence I will ban Hindi

Rash: all Tamilians in the North will be asked to go back to TN

KV: why should they? they all speak hindi - their local language. Hindians in TN should speak local Tamil language (read http://www.tamiltribune.com/tamilsundari.html)

Rash: Akbar loved Tamilians he sent his deputy whose descendants are Arcot Nawabs, who speak Hindi BTW. (Read://www.willdurantOnAkbar.com)

KV: Before akbar, tamil Kings defeated Hindianland...

(Max intrudes: Me me me... Raja Raja Chola I carried stone from Himalayas on his own shoulders to build Thanjavur Big Temple).

Rash: If Kannads and Telugus speak Hindi why cant the tamils? Only intercaste marriage will bring this Hindi-Tamil Synthesis. Akbar predicted this. (BTW, I am a UP Brahmin).

KV: Our leader Pirabhakaran is not concerned about religion, he wants only Tamilians to have complete freedom

Rash: We need to listen to Arcot Nawab and tamilians should speak Hindi and everything will be solved and bring a true NI-SI synthesis.

The cycle continues .....without end.

Uppili this is a poor performance . Your other story about UPwalahs being lower than Tamil dogs was a lot more spicy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Well.. goes to show how there is not much fun by recycling akbar and tamil independence day in and day out...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down