Another evidence of Nardh Indian racism Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another evidence of Nardh Indian racism

4 posters

Go down

Another evidence of Nardh Indian racism Empty Another evidence of Nardh Indian racism

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:43 am

...I am not at all surprised.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Another evidence of Nardh Indian racism Empty Re: Another evidence of Nardh Indian racism

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 am

although i am not denying students (esp. girls) from the north east are discriminated against in delhi, what leads you to conclude that this was an incident of "racism?"

Back to top Go down

Another evidence of Nardh Indian racism Empty Re: Another evidence of Nardh Indian racism

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 am

it is the power of my "Third eye"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:05 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:although i am not denying students (esp. girls) from the north east are discriminated against in delhi, what leads you to conclude that this was an incident of "racism?"
how are they discriminated against?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:15 am

well, women from the north east are regarded as "loose" and "easily available" or promiscuous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:33 am

and men from the north-east are supposed fit only for running a roadside "red dragon chinease(sic) fast food" joint.

on a related note, you see a conscious effort by the TV channels to award contestants from the north-east to improve their trp in that region. two indian idol winners are from that region, bhaichung bhutia was awarded a trophy in a dance competition and one group from he north-east was awarded a trophy in India's got talent show.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:45 am

the plight of the tibetans in the tibetan refugee camp in new delhi is another example of discrimination or state's apathy.

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:56 am

====> The scumbag humiliated her in front of others.

The teachers in India abuse their authority. They have no sensitivity towards their students.

The right thing to do is to take that kid aside and ask her in private why she was 'cheating'.

In SI, the proctor would not have gone to the extent of humiliating her by tearing her exam in front of others.

BTW the women are treated in the NE states much better than other parts of the country. I think it may be because of the democratic attitude towards women. I don't exactly know how that came into being.

I have never heard of any eve teasing business in Meghalaya.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:10 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:====>
The teachers in India abuse their authority. They have no sensitivity towards their students.

tell me about it. my teachers were all phatichars (as in pichakarans) who abUsed their position and power. those douchemadans used to beat us students fairly regularly and insult us. although i was beaten only 3-4 times during my schooling, some others were not that lucky. this one teacher in particular would beat his students with relish. i suspect he was a psychopath and took out his frustration on his students.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:13 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:
I have never heard of any eve teasing business in Meghalaya.

Have you heard of ANYTHING in Meghalaya?

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu May 10, 2012 7:20 am

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/editorial/article3391080.ece

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down