Islam can't co-exist with other religions- Anwar Shaikh   Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islam can't co-exist with other religions- Anwar Shaikh

3 posters

Go down

Islam can't co-exist with other religions- Anwar Shaikh   Empty Islam can't co-exist with other religions- Anwar Shaikh

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=W6r0-oUSrEM

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Islam can't co-exist with other religions- Anwar Shaikh   Empty Re: Islam can't co-exist with other religions- Anwar Shaikh

Post by Maria S Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:51 am

Sara,

I can't speak for Islam..so..moving on.

Came across this story (where else? Facebook!)..thought it may be of some interest to you! (And a few still say..internet and (FB)romances are an illusion..and go nowhere!)

Apparently "one month" of being a Fb friend..was enough for Dr. Nath to covert and marry!

Assam MLA Rumi Nath leaves husband, converts to Islam to marry Facebook friend.

http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/assam-mla-rumi-nath-leaves-husband-converts-to-islam-to-marry-facebook-friend-16208.html
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Islam can't co-exist with other religions- Anwar Shaikh   Empty Re: Islam can't co-exist with other religions- Anwar Shaikh

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:56 am

===> Let us break this apart.

1. She met this guy Zakir. She was attracted to him physically and must have liked his personality. Something clicked between the two.

2. Zakir and she must have had a couple of flings. She wanted this to go on ever. After all how long she can keep it secret?

3. She made a decision to marry Zakir, be with him forever.

4. A non-muslim cannot marry a Muslim without converting to Islam. So she converted.

I feel sorry for the child.

Rumi's attraction to Zakir clouded her judgement so badly that she was willing to leave her two year old child to go with this man.

However, the child is better off with her bilogical father. Otherwise, she will be converted to Islam as well.

Maria, are you aware that MGR's wife Janaki was married to one guy named Ganapathy Bhat. She left Bhat for MGR.

M. G. R first married to Bhargavi in village.After Three Months of Marriage she died of illness. He later married Sathanandavathi who also died soon due to tuberculosis. His third wife was V.N.Janaki, a former actress. Without divorcing her husband Ganapati Bhat, She got married to MGR.He did not have any biological children.

http://mgr-peran.blogspot.com/

In a way, SIs were really progressive even 70 years ago.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:09 am

Sara,

How interesting..I did not know that about MGR's Janaki! Thanks.

As I posted in the Sowcar thread..movies about bigamy/polygamy - multiple partners and family secrets (pre Fb days!)..pale in comparison to real life!

As they say "fiction has to have some logic..realities don't!"..

For some reason, I remembered Nancy and Ronald Reagan when I read about about Janaki and MGR..of course MGR was far more colorful than Reagan after he married Nancy..as you perhaps know, Reagan called Nancy, Mommie and Mother wrote hundreds of love letters and notes even when he was President and she was 10 feet away from him in the same room..like that's all he wanted to do!(that's a whole different dimension!)

have a good day!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:55 am

to digress; i spoke to one of my cousins yesterday for some time and then he hung up. but he immediately called me back. then the conversation went something like this:

him: oh, i forgot to tell you the reason why i had called you
me: yes?
him (a hindu like me): you know i have started believing that islam is the most scientific religion!
me: i see
him: <long story...blah blah blah -- i was not listening but playing a game on facebook>
me: ok
him: that is why navel washing is important
me: Shocked
him: bye
me: wait...sorry i was not paying attention. please repeat.
him: arrey, i went to the doc for my skin infection on the hips, ok?
me: ok
him: so he said you know we don't wash our navels. but it is important to wash navels for that is where bacteria germinate. again, we don't dry our skin fully after bathing. and we also don't wash our genitals carefully...
him: then i got thinking. these bloody muslims do wazu and gusal before namaaz. they wash their hands up to their elbows, wash their feet, gargle, wash genitals area etc. now these guys were the last of the religions to emerge so they adopted all the scientific practices, you know!
me: i see
him: bye <click>
me: <alexander was treated by a yunani doctor in multan. later the muslims came and were quick to adopt yunani medicine in their islamic fold. hmmm...>

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:34 pm

islam was scientifically advanced in 14th-16th centuries. they regressed to 7th century since then.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down