Even this ugly man has his own talk show Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even this ugly man has his own talk show

+4
Idéfix
Hellsangel
Maria S
MulaiAzhagi
8 posters

Go down

Even this ugly man has his own talk show Empty Even this ugly man has his own talk show

Post by MulaiAzhagi Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:12 pm

http://www.firstpost.com/videos/vijay-amritraj-to-open-talk-show-with-sharon-stone-interview-419893.html

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Even this ugly man has his own talk show Empty Re: Even this ugly man has his own talk show

Post by Maria S Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:08 am

Sara!

That is not a pretty title-statement..

Granted Vijay is dark-skinned (which may be a negative for you), and his face may not be that attractive (which is still a subjective opinion) but, come on..ugly? He is a "natural" man, much taller than the average Indian man (6' 2-3") is in good physical shape..has a head full of hair at his age etc.

As for "inner handsomeness"..seems like a gentleman, shrewd businessman, involved in a lot of Charitable efforts..don't see any glaring inner ugly either!

He may not be dynamic..but, who knows..with his calm persona and life experiences (which is necessary to be a good communicator/facilitator), he may turn out to be a good talk show host, make people feel comfortable and open up- and allow them to freely share their views, experiences etc.

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Even this ugly man has his own talk show Empty Re: Even this ugly man has his own talk show

Post by Maria S Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:17 am

This is a good interview, imo.

I have not seen Roger, who is usually reserved gives short answers, so relaxed (*note his body language)..open up..and talk so much..really talk so much!

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:53 am

So there is still hope for Paparajan to have his own TV show!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Hellsangel wrote:So there is still hope for Paparajan to have his own TV show!
That would be a fantastic show. Daily updates on rape, molestation, interracial couples, intra-caste swindles, etc. May I suggest the title: Black, White and Brown. (Brown is last because we don't think highly of ourselves.)
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:26 pm

LOL! also, what the who does Paparajan mean? also, jeri miyan? here, flower to whoever explains this to me.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Paappa Rajan - Kid King - Childish King Smile

Papa - Rajan - King of Sin Smile

FH:)

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Impedimenta wrote:LOL! also, what the who does Paparajan mean? also, jeri miyan? here, flower to whoever explains this to me.
Paparajan = Tamil for paparazzo. Jeri-miyan = northindian for Jeremiah. I provide Google Translate services in my spare time.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 pm

panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:So there is still hope for Paparajan to have his own TV show!
That would be a fantastic show. Daily updates on rape, molestation, interracial couples, intra-caste swindles, etc. May I suggest the title: Black, White and Brown. (Brown is last because we don't think highly of ourselves.)
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Friends,

I sincerely apologize for calling Vijay Amritraj a fellow Tamilian ugly.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:07 pm

So, is it okay to call a Mallu or Telugu ugly? Just curious..

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:49 pm

FluteHolder wrote:So, is it okay to call a Mallu or Telugu ugly? Just curious..

do you feel only telugus, tamils and mallus ugly? why not include bhaiyyas, marathis, UPites and punjabis?

also, it's ok to call vijay amritraj ugly since he's a christian. let's tread lightly around iyers and iyengars

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:52 pm

FluteHolder wrote:So, is it okay to call a Mallu or Telugu ugly? Just curious..

mallu, no. telugu, yes.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote: let's tread lightly around iyers and iyengars

Not everyone can be svelte and lithe like the athletic Iyernis here.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
also, it's ok to call vijay amritraj ugly since he's a christian. let's tread lightly around iyers and iyengars

You noticed that too DUT:)

Well, Sara is still my e-friend!

Actually, I am curious now..can only assume that he is a gorgeous Tamilian! I guess one day when I go 'hummus' shopping in that area..will have to be careful in that crowd of women flocking towards him!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Maria,

To redeem myself, I have decided to do the following.

1. Watch all the talk shows hosted by Vijay Amritraj. Hopefully it lasts for more than one season.

2. Watch all the movies produced and directed by his brother Ashok Amritraj. There is also a movie in which he has acted as a cop.

http://movies.yahoo.com/person/ashok-amritraj/

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:23 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:Maria,

To redeem myself, I have decided to do the following.

1. Watch all the talk shows hosted by Vijay Amritraj. Hopefully it lasts for more than one season.

2. Watch all the movies produced and directed by his brother Ashok Amritraj. There is also a movie in which he has acted as a cop.

http://movies.yahoo.com/person/ashok-amritraj/

Aww Sara!

No such severe punishment for you friend Very Happy! The moment you apologized, you were redeemed!

Seriously, goodness these Amritraj brothers..sure have made tons of money, and are into everything!
Among the three brothers..Anand, Vijay and Ashok, Ashok seems to be good (better) looking...esp. the good hair seems to part of the family traits!

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2106891520/nm0002170
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:27 pm

M akka

I am very jealous of your affections for breast beauty. What am i? chopped liver?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:29 pm

===> Maria,

Ashok Amritraj is good looking. I think it is the nose.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Impedimenta wrote:M akka

I am very jealous of your affections for breast beauty. What am i? chopped liver?

Oh..not to worry, there is plenty of affection to share! (Am sure Sara will never be jealous!) wish there was a huggy emoticon- *hugs*

I read your one trivia question and realized, the it's in a totally different zone..all I know about- are yellow rubber duckies in baby bathtubs!

On a different note..read in Fb that today is apparently Chennai *Madras is celebrating her 373th birthday!
Kind of missed being there..Am sure you are excited about your trip.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:49 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:===> Maria,

Ashok Amritraj is good looking. I think it is the nose.

Yep..could be.

They have enough money and connections to make it look/fix the nose as they want to..but, there is something nice about people who do remain natural- feel comfortable with their natural features..even the hair- grey hair suits Ashok (*with some good grooming and shine, opting not to totally dye his hair).
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:47 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:http://www.firstpost.com/videos/vijay-amritraj-to-open-talk-show-with-sharon-stone-interview-419893.html

Boji,

This is a new low even for you. You may want to examine this antagonism toward dark-skinned people. May even relieve you from your hierarchical mindset i.e. 'If I think is someone is inferior to because of race/caste/group, just as easily I am inferior to someone else. I can readily accept that idea'.

Good luck with all the soul searching.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:12 am

Kris wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:http://www.firstpost.com/videos/vijay-amritraj-to-open-talk-show-with-sharon-stone-interview-419893.html

Boji,

This is a new low even for you. You may want to examine this antagonism toward dark-skinned people. May even relieve you from your hierarchical mindset i.e. 'If I think is someone is inferior to because of race/caste/group, just as easily I am inferior to someone else. I can readily accept that idea'.

===> Before you start lecturing me, where did I say that I found him to be ugly because he is dark skinned?

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:24 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:
Kris wrote:

Boji,

===> Before you start lecturing me, where did I say that I found him to be ugly because he is dark skinned?

>>>>Oh sure... that played no part in it, based on your past posts vis a vis race.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down