Rubio Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubio

2 posters

Go down

Rubio Empty Rubio

Post by Impedimenta Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:24 pm

star and front runner for the 2016 race. ya, that is if we get punished for the next four years. chritie and rubio overshadowed romney with their speeches.

oh, romney has stunning hair and ryan has a stunning body and obama has stunning drama and biden, well stunning silence. let the games begin.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Rubio Empty Re: Rubio

Post by Maria S Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Impedimenta wrote:star and front runner for the 2016 race. ya, that is if we get punished for the next four years. chritie and rubio overshadowed romney with their speeches.

oh, romney has stunning hair and ryan has a stunning body and obama has stunning drama and biden, well stunning silence. let the games begin.

Your post is stunning too:)

Rubio is moderately attractive and was a good speaker..but, imo, he is not that charismatic or dynamic.. which is needed for anyone who is not a white male- to even come close to winning the Presidency (in either party..Democrat or Republican)..so, don't think anyone else can do it for a long time..Pres. Obama, no matter what people call him/say about it..has something more than human working for him to be elected...one can call it- a miracle and miracles don't happen that often (and I hope I am wrong!)

*Whether he is reelected or not...I will ever be grateful to him for signing the Lily Ledbetter law- equal pay for women..and of course the Affordable Care Act..to me, he is as close as it gets to a superman, in that regard..and hope millions with pre-existing conditions and others..will benefit from it..for years to come..

*I hope a woman is nominated in 2016..(D or R)..I like so many women..in both parties..I was very impressed by Susanna Martinez..and I am willing to be bet that she would do far better than Rubio, even among Republicans..

No matter what one thinks about Sarah Palin..the way she was treated/ignored by Republicans was bad..they should have let her speak..she would have done 100 times better than Santorum, Gingrich (that was pathetic..Calista was like a stuffed parrot!) and Clint and just lighted up the stage/rocked that place...and *without being selfish would have promoted Romney..with all that she has and made him look good..the ratings would have doubled..everyone would have tuned in to see her!

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down