[Vakavaka Pakapaka] - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Vakavaka Pakapaka]

+3
Propagandhi711
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Idéfix
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Vakavaka Pakapaka] - Page 3 Empty Re: [Vakavaka Pakapaka]

Post by ashdoc Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:09 pm

nothing much seems to be happening on sulekhaforumotion.com Rolling Eyes

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:11 pm

ashdoc wrote:nothing much seems to be happening on sulekhaforumotion.com Rolling Eyes

You missed your period, and obviously there is no action there.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:15 pm

ashdoc wrote:nothing much seems to be happening on sulekhaforumotion.com Rolling Eyes
nothing ever will. this is a camp for sulekha refugees. it will exist only as long as it lasts. refugees don't care for the future and no one is a refugee for life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
nothing ever will. this is a camp for sulekha refugees. it will exist only as long as it lasts. refugees don't care for the future and no one is a refugee for life.

some would argue that https://such.forumotion.com is also a camp for sulekha refugees and you are a refugee as much as i am.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

some would argue that https://such.forumotion.com is also a camp for sulekha refugees and you are a refugee as much as i am.

where is the original place where you people used to post ?? drunken

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:51 pm

ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

sulekha.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

sulekha.com

but why did you people leave anyway ?? Neutral

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:01 pm

ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

sulekha.com

but why did you people leave anyway ?? Neutral

The forums on that site kept going through design changes over the years and ultimately it was discovered that it had developed a bug which allowed users to delete or modify posts made by other posters. There was also incessant spamming which started going on in that forum and Sulekha was not doing anything about it. Sulekha promised some of us a new forum. This is the very poorly designed rivr.sulekha.com and to say that it has not lived up to its expectations is an understatement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
[list][*]QB got stripped of her ONLY badge after she decided to give them a piece of her mind. actually they deleted her ID and all her posts. she had to re-register (thus the loss of badge). scorned, she is now left licking her modaks.

sad exit of the queen of getting-ppl-banned from sulekha...

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:The forums on that site kept going through design changes over the years and ultimately it was discovered that it had developed a bug which allowed users to delete or modify posts made by other posters. There was also incessant spamming which started going on in that forum and Sulekha was not doing anything about it. Sulekha promised some of us a new forum. This is the very poorly designed rivr.sulekha.com and to say that it has not lived up to its expectations is an understatement.

Really ? I remember you singing praises of rivr and how it grows on you.
Must be my imagination.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:53 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:The forums on that site kept going through design changes over the years and ultimately it was discovered that it had developed a bug which allowed users to delete or modify posts made by other posters. There was also incessant spamming which started going on in that forum and Sulekha was not doing anything about it. Sulekha promised some of us a new forum. This is the very poorly designed rivr.sulekha.com and to say that it has not lived up to its expectations is an understatement.

Really ? I remember you singing praises of rivr and how it grows on you.
Must be my imagination.

He did not mean it, if it appeared that way he was fully justified, if you still insist, it was all only in jest.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:06 pm

It grows on you if that helps make the argument for moving away from this forum and its evil admin. It doesn't grow on you if users there are pissed off enough to look for an alternative. Quite simple really.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 pm

panini press wrote:It grows on you if that helps make the argument for moving away from this forum and its evil admin. It doesn't grow on you if users there are pissed off enough to look for an alternative. Quite simple really.

i know u been wanting to use the RM term for a while now. Go ahead, just do it... who cares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 pm

What RM term? scratch
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

oh sorry. i WAS speaking for such.forumotion.com. i did not read ashdoc's URL carefully enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:22 pm

panini press wrote:What RM term? scratch
Oh never mind... You mean his method. Now that it is widely recognized I don't have to point it out. Smile
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:27 am

panini press wrote:
panini press wrote:What RM term? scratch
Oh never mind... You mean his method. Now that it is widely recognized I don't have to point it out. Smile

CH poster Seva, who had the most detailed interactions with Charvaka on Sulekha CH over an extended period of time, wrote the following about Charvaka:

Seva posted (MD) Re: Is lingam a pahllic symbol -- (Shiv-ling and Agni worship- yajna) on 5 yrs ago

Don't
agree with this ignorant mud-boy. His job is to toss around mud, hoping
some of it sticks around. Probably a hired help!... was brought up in a
brahmin family but now he has become an atheist. But that probably is
not just his fault alone. He grew up (as he indicated before) in a
family of brahmins, who used to mispronounce the Sanskrit words and not
understand properly the meaning of even those Vedic shlokas which were
part of their priestly recitations. So you see, based on his family’s
poor Vedic knowledge, anything related to the Vedas now is type of a
revelation to him and totally unbelievable. Considering from where he
has started, it’s hard to take his comments seriously or feel offended
by his questions.