Why is another forum guys angry at this post? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is another forum guys angry at this post?

4 posters

Go down

Why is another forum guys angry at this post? Empty Why is another forum guys angry at this post?

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:32 pm

This is what I posted. They are insulting me and threatening me.

"We, the people of Tamil Nadu would consider us Indians if the Hindi politicos whbo control the Indian gov consider Tamils as bros and sis.

That is not thde case. Even as Lankan bombers bombed Tamil civilians and hoispitals and massacred 40,000 civilans in about a month in 2009, India was training Lankan pilots in Chennai.

Even as Lankan troops shelled civilian camps and hospitals killing children and women and the old and the sick Tamils, India was training Lankan military officers in Oothakamandilam.

Think how we feel when we hear reports of Tamil women taken to Lankan military camps, gang raped, the their breasts cut off, leave them to bleed and die and dump the bodies of our women like garbagem even as India was hosting the Lankan president and calling Lanka its friend.

NO. we are not Indians because the Indian gov does not consider us as their bros or even as cousins. "

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Why is another forum guys angry at this post? Empty Re: Why is another forum guys angry at this post?

Post by Hellsangel Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Kattabomman would be proud at your trolling efforts.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Why is another forum guys angry at this post? Empty Re: Why is another forum guys angry at this post?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:36 pm

yaar kayal they have wised up so fast in another forum. now they know that you a sri lankan tamilian trolling away as an eelam chap. it took them two months. that is like 7 nanoseconds in e-time. that is quite horrendous and too short a time even going by e-standards. this is bad news. i mean even we trolls needs real space, ya? give us a break!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Kattabomman would be proud at your trolling efforts.
who/whois is kattaboman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Follow this trail. It can be a bit dirty and messy:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/defecating-in-public.htm
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Follow this trail. It can be a bit dirty and messy:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/defecating-in-public.htm
LMAO! *bookmarked for detailed reading tomorrow*

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:This is what I posted. They are insulting me and threatening me.

"We, the people of Tamil Nadu would consider us Indians if the Hindi politicos whbo control the Indian gov consider Tamils as bros and sis.

That is not thde case. Even as Lankan bombers bombed Tamil civilians and hoispitals and massacred 40,000 civilans in about a month in 2009, India was training Lankan pilots in Chennai.

Even as Lankan troops shelled civilian camps and hospitals killing children and women and the old and the sick Tamils, India was training Lankan military officers in Oothakamandilam.

Think how we feel when we hear reports of Tamil women taken to Lankan military camps, gang raped, the their breasts cut off, leave them to bleed and die and dump the bodies of our women like garbagem even as India was hosting the Lankan president and calling Lanka its friend.

NO. we are not Indians because the Indian gov does not consider us as their bros or even as cousins. "

Here is a hypothetical question:

If the Malaysian Tamils were to be killed and gang raped, do you expect India to send its forces to fight the Malaysian forces?

YES or NO?

If teh Bangladeshi hindus are butchered by the Muslims there, do you expect India (82 % hindu) to fight the Bangla forces?

YES or NO?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:This is what I posted. They are insulting me and threatening me.

Here is a hypothetical question:

If the Malaysian Tamils were to be killed and gang raped, do you expect India to send its forces to fight the Malaysian forces?

YES or NO?

If teh Bangladeshi hindus are butchered by the Muslims there, do you expect India (82 % hindu) to fight the Bangla forces?

YES or NO?

NO and NO for both above.

India would put in protests for illtreatment of humans in both countries.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:48 pm

[quote="Marathadi-Saamiyaar

YES or NO?

YES or NO?[/quote]

NO

NO

But if Hindians arm, train and fund those who kill Tamils, I will rise up against Hindians.

Kaput.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:52 pm

southindian wrote:[

Hindia did not do that for Sri Lanka.

When we (America) tried to block World Bank loan to Sri Lanka, India opposed it and told Lanka it6 would loan 2 billion $ if WB did not.

Right now there is a UNHRC meeting in Geneva. US, UK, France, Canada criticize SL for not investigating war crimes yet. India did not say a word.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:

When we (America) tried to block World Bank loan to Sri Lanka, India opposed it and told Lanka it6 would loan 2 billion $ if WB did not.

Right now there is a UNHRC meeting in Geneva. US, UK, France, Canada criticize SL for not investigating war crimes yet. India did not say a word.

Did you try go on a date with Rashmunullah?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:

Did you try go on a date with Rashmunullah?

Samiyaar, good to see you using some ulat-phulat language again.

Samiyaar, tussi great ho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:21 pm

kayal - don't you get tired of being so angry all the time for so long?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:29 pm

seven wrote:kayal - don't you get tired of being so angry all the time for so long?

When the bood of my blood (kuruthiyin kuruthi, as MGR used to say) is masscared and our young and old women are raped, tortured and murdered, what do you expect from me?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
seven wrote:kayal - don't you get tired of being so angry all the time for so long?

When the bood of my blood (kuruthiyin kuruthi, as MGR used to say) is masscared and our young and old women are raped, tortured and murdered, what do you expect from me?

i met a sri lankan tamil girl who said that she is glad the LTTE has been wiped out and peace has returned to Sri Lanka. For this, Rajapaksa deserves full credit according to this girl.

Why is another forum guys angry at this post? _49022876_010131457-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down