What is wrong with this railway ticket? (photo) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is wrong with this railway ticket? (photo)

5 posters

Go down

What is wrong with this railway ticket? (photo) Empty What is wrong with this railway ticket? (photo)

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:35 am

What is wrong with this railway ticket? (photo) 295896_551227794892075_1894870069_n

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with this railway ticket? (photo) Empty Re: What is wrong with this railway ticket? (photo)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 am

Do the railways use other languages (assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Gujarati) when printing local tickets in those states?

BTW who goes by train from Trichy to Tiruverumbur - a distance of 4 miles.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with this railway ticket? (photo) Empty Re: What is wrong with this railway ticket? (photo)

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:47 am

[quote="Marathadi-Saamiyaar"]Do the railways use other languages (assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Gujarati) when printing local tickets in those states?

quote]

no

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:03 am

[quote="Kayalvizhi"]
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Do the railways use other languages (assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Gujarati) when printing local tickets in those states?

quote]

no

Then why should it offend only Tamilians and not bengalis, Marathis, Andhrans and Keralans? Why do you think Tamilians are so special and superior to any of the other non-Hindians?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:28 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Do the railways use other languages (assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Gujarati) when printing local tickets in those states?
if they don't, they are much more wrong than i thought they were when i first saw kayalvizhi's post and the hindi-english ticket issued in thamizh nadu.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:21 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
if they don't, they are much more wrong than i thought they were when i first saw kayalvizhi's post and the hindi-english ticket issued in thamizh nadu.

yes... I agree...It is further evidence of Hindian arrogance rather than their hatred towards Tamil(s). In fact, they hate all non-hindians.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:58 am

do you people recognize what is on the left of the ticket?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:05 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:do you people recognize what is on the left of the ticket?

There is a solution.

Have you discovered your next Butcher of Kids yet?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:32 am

At the left of photo is reservation list in Hindi and English. No tamil. How many travelers in Trichi know Tamil? How many Hindi?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:34 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

There is a solution.

how is this relevant to her original q?

i also note that nearly every single traveler's name on the list sounds tamilian or at least southern indian. if it's a train serving a region entirely inside TN what is the most logical language besides english?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

There is a solution.

i also note that nearly every single traveler's name on the list sounds tamilian or at least southern indian. if it's a train serving a region entirely inside TN what is the most logical language besides english?

Listen..this is a perennial problem...that has been going on forever. What the fyuck the successive Dravidar govts doing since 67? What is the point in people pointing out the obvious and the established fact of Hindian arrogance, when the elected govts of the Tamils cant enforce regional languages on central govts?

In this age of technology this is such an easy thing to print in local language... When the Cali airports announce in Japanese and korean and spanish and practically all across south spanish has been widely used as an unofficial language, using tamil/telugu/kannada/bengali/marathi as an additional language in forms and papers should be very easy.

Instead of blaming and hating the dravidian tamilian govts no point in blaming the hindians - every group wants to enforce their own rules and hold onto the control, which is what the Hindians are also doing. The DMK/ADMK govts should be taken to task and where is the Hindi agitation 2 - forget the agitation for Ealam.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:16 pm

There will NEVER be a 1965 again. It is stupid to go around with black flags in front of soldiers with guns.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:38 pm

yes... I agree...It is further evidence of Hindian arrogance rather than their hatred towards Tamil(s). In fact, they hate all non-hindians.
not arrogance, but an asinine, 65-year-old effort to hide their backwardness by attempting - unsuccessfully, i might add - to suppress other cutures of india, and in the process, failing miserably to improve themselves economically and socially.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:43 pm

not arrogance, but an asinine, 65-year-old effort to hide their backwardness by attempting - unsuccessfully, i might add - to suppress other cutures of india, and in the process, failing miserably to improve themselves economically and socially.

Which 65-yr old.... there are just too many...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:...Instead of blaming and hating the dravidian tamilian govts no point in blaming the hindians...
huh?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:57 pm

i also note that nearly every single traveler's name on the list sounds tamilian or at least southern indian. if it's a train serving a region entirely inside TN what is the most logical language besides english?[/quote]

Listen..this is a perennial problem...that has been going on forever. What the fyuck the successive Dravidar govts doing since 67? What is the point in people pointing out the obvious and the established fact of Hindian arrogance, when the elected govts of the Tamils cant enforce regional languages on central govts?

In this age of technology this is such an easy thing to print in local language... When the Cali airports announce in Japanese and korean and spanish and practically all across south spanish has been widely used as an unofficial language, using tamil/telugu/kannada/bengali/marathi as an additional language in forms and papers should be very easy.

Instead of blaming and hating the dravidian tamilian govts no point in blaming the hindians - every group wants to enforce their own rules and hold onto the control, which is what the Hindians are also doing. The DMK/ADMK govts should be taken to task and where is the Hindi agitation 2 - forget the agitation for Ealam.[/quote]

>>>> Good question!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down