and so it begins... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and so it begins...

3 posters

Go down

and so it begins... Empty and so it begins...

Post by Bittu Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:01 pm

Slept at midnight last night, woke up at 4am because TMA was sobbing. Comforted her and chatted with her until 730am. At that point, my 5 yr old jumped into the bed and began her antics. I went back to sleep. Next thing I know, I wake up at 10am to see TMA looming above me. "Come downstairs, make your tea and have breakfast"

Couldn't she have said, "Come downstairs, I'll get your tea and breakfast ready"?

I came downstairs and made my tea. Saw that she had fed the kids breakfast, which is good.....but..there's always a but...she left all the utensils, cutting board, knife...on the counter. Basically, she didn't clean up at all. Fucking fuck.

and so it begins...

Bittu

Back to top Go down

and so it begins... Empty Re: and so it begins...

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Welcome back to good old known and comfy life! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Forgot to mention what happened yesterday. She asked what I did with the contents of the big blue container in my 5 yr old's closet. I told her I threw out the contents.

That box was full of homeopathic medicines, more than half of them over the expiry date. She was pissed to hell. At the end of that conversation, 25% of me wanted to apologize for throwing all that shyt out without asking her but 75% of me said "fuck homeopathy fuck this shyt". 75% of me prevailed and zero fucks were given.

TMA's mom behaves like she's a fully qualified homeopathic doctor and now TMA thinks she's one too. What a bunch of crock. I'm happy to have thrown out the quackery contents of that blue container.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:31 pm

They shall be refilled soon. Make your peace with homeopathy and treat those as sugar pills. Small sacrifice in bigger scheme of thing :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:05 pm

Bittu wrote:Slept at midnight last night, woke up at 4am because TMA was sobbing. Comforted her and chatted with her until 730am. At that point, my 5 yr old jumped into the bed and began her antics. I went back to sleep. Next thing I know, I wake up at 10am to see TMA looming above me. "Come downstairs, make your tea and have breakfast"

Couldn't she have said, "Come downstairs, I'll get your tea and breakfast ready"?

I came downstairs and made my tea. Saw that she had fed the kids breakfast, which is good.....but..there's always a but...she left all the utensils, cutting board, knife...on the counter. Basically, she didn't clean up at all. Fucking fuck.

and so it begins...

I think you just described all ( - few) TMAs.

They hate to clean - right away.

I just made my coffee, and waiting for a call from my office dude on office politics.

Saw 3.141526...yesterday night.

The modern TMA rule: Ask not what you can give to your family, ask what all you can get from your family.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

they have movie theaters in KS?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:19 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

they have movie theaters in KS?

Fortunately, they have small ones to accommodate only up to 5 significant figures

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down