Tharoor is right - for once. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tharoor is right - for once.

3 posters

Go down

Tharoor is right - for once. Empty Tharoor is right - for once.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:00 pm

"Wondering what interest is served by continuing anonymity of
#DelhGangRape victim. Why not name&honour her as a real person w/own
identity?" Tharoor had said on Twitter.

What I have been saying as well... By making her name public and naming any law, institution in her name, she will be etched in Indian history as a reminder to the future.

The politicians must be trying to erase the girls memory from the public so that they can get back to business as usual.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Tharoor is right - for once. Empty Re: Tharoor is right - for once.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:14 pm

yes tharoor is right. antiquated laws, as i just learnt, prevent the rape victim's identity being revealed. but she is a murder victim now. as tharoor says, the law should also be called by the girl's name.

the grisly details of the 40 min scene in the bus are also being slowly revealed. she was pinned down by two guys, one of whom was a purported juvenile. that juvenile should be trial-ed as an adult. hopefully it will emerge that he was not <18. the girl bit the rapists in defense -- a part of evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:yes tharoor is right. antiquated laws, as i just learnt, prevent the rape victim's identity being revealed. but she is a murder victim now. as tharoor says, the law should also be called by the girl's name.

the grisly details of the 40 min scene in the bus are also being slowly revealed. she was pinned down by two guys, one of whom was a purported juvenile. that juvenile should be trial-ed as an adult. hopefully it will emerge that he was not <18. the girl bit the rapists in defense -- a part of evidence.

That's what I thought I've heard in The Hindu forum discussions posted earlier, but nothing prevents our NRI patriots from shooting their mouths off

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:13 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:yes tharoor is right. antiquated laws, as i just learnt, prevent the rape victim's identity being revealed. but she is a murder victim now. as tharoor says, the law should also be called by the girl's name.

That's what I thought I've heard in The Hindu forum discussions posted earlier, but nothing prevents our NRI patriots from shooting their mouths off

When the Resident Indian Patriots rape all the time, that is the least the NRI patriots can do.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
When the Resident Indian Patriots rape all the time, that is the least the NRI patriots can do.

Looks like NRI patriots are disappointed with the peaceful nature of protests that didn't turn into typical bus burning, rock hurling (public property damaging) feats.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:59 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Looks like NRI patriots are disappointed with the peaceful nature of protests that didn't turn into typical bus burning, rock hurling (public property damaging) feats.

Cd,
you have to read.the posts carefully instead of making up facts. The only person who wss upset with any kind of protest is your all knowing resident indian friend merlot. He was the only one disappointed that protests did not degenerate into a riot of bottom pinching.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down