Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andhra Pradesh: will Chandrababu Naidu and Congress form an alliance?

Go down

Andhra Pradesh: will Chandrababu Naidu and Congress form an alliance? Empty Andhra Pradesh: will Chandrababu Naidu and Congress form an alliance?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:43 am

Stranger things have happened in Indian politics.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/For-Rahuls-sake-will-Cong-warm-up-to-Naidu/articleshow/18124978.cms

Back to top Go down

Andhra Pradesh: will Chandrababu Naidu and Congress form an alliance? Empty Re: Andhra Pradesh: will Chandrababu Naidu and Congress form an alliance?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:04 am

Alliance for what - to take AP to the graveyard?

I hope people of AP will dump them all and vote for people like Jayaprakash Narayan.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Andhra Pradesh: will Chandrababu Naidu and Congress form an alliance? Empty Re: Andhra Pradesh: will Chandrababu Naidu and Congress form an alliance?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Alliance for what - to take AP to the graveyard?

I hope people of AP will dump them all and vote for people like Jayaprakash Narayan.

What are the other alternatives? Jagan? KCR ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:15 am

Jagan is in jail for corruption and KCR is responsible for destroying the reputation of Hyderabad through goondaism.

Unfortunately, the suckers seem to vote for such people. I hope they won't in 2014.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:49 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Jagan is in jail for corruption and KCR is responsible for destroying the reputation of Hyderabad through goondaism.

Unfortunately, the suckers seem to vote for such people. I hope they won't in 2014.

who are the other leaders in AP? there is this guy called PP (Parakala Prabhakar) but he seems to be another idiot. Congress seems to be the best bet for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down