Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apple forecast to report first fall in profits in a decade

5 posters

Go down

Apple forecast to report first fall in profits in a decade  Empty Apple forecast to report first fall in profits in a decade

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Demand for the iPhone 5 is weaker than expected.

http://m.guardiannews.com/technology/2013/jan/22/apple-report-first-profit-fall
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Apple forecast to report first fall in profits in a decade  Empty Re: Apple forecast to report first fall in profits in a decade

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:24 pm

in true uppili fashion, I saw this coming like a fulllll 18 months ago. I called the D on apple, yayyy me.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Apple forecast to report first fall in profits in a decade  Empty Re: Apple forecast to report first fall in profits in a decade

Post by rawemotions Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 pm

A thousand companies in Wall Street would love the 12.85 Bn in revenues and the handsome profits that comes with it (even if it is lower). China is expected to come to the rescue for Apple in upcoming quarters.

Irrespective of these results, the reason for Apple's share price going down is supposedly a lack of innovative future products in the pipeline. For some reason within the last few months the "Wow" Factor is gone.

Those analysts who were predicting 1000$ a share, are not to be found.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Any stocks or ETFs you are trading lately?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:53 am

I have been out of the market for over a year now, because I wanted to buy a house and I just did. I need to get back in later this month after my bonus is paid. I am not sure which stocks or ETFs to get into. I need to start doing my research so I can pounce at the right time.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:03 am

rawemotions wrote:A thousand companies in Wall Street would love the 12.85 Bn in revenues and the handsome profits that comes with it (even if it is lower). China is expected to come to the rescue for Apple in upcoming quarters.

Irrespective of these results, the reason for Apple's share price going down is supposedly a lack of innovative future products in the pipeline. For some reason within the last few months the "Wow" Factor is gone.

Those analysts who were predicting 1000$ a share, are not to be found.
It was a fairy tale while it lasted. I got jittery way back in Nov 2011 and sold my AAPL stock. It went up another 20% after that. But now it's back to where I sold or thereabouts. I don't think it will ever get to $1,000.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:10 am

panini press wrote:I have been out of the market for over a year now, because I wanted to buy a house and I just did. I need to get back in later this month after my bonus is paid. I am not sure which stocks or ETFs to get into. I need to start doing my research so I can pounce at the right time.

x + 0 = x

HTH

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:11 am

bw wrote:
panini press wrote:I have been out of the market for over a year now, because I wanted to buy a house and I just did. I need to get back in later this month after my bonus is paid. I am not sure which stocks or ETFs to get into. I need to start doing my research so I can pounce at the right time.

x + 0 = x

HTH
rofl
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down