Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Seva]

3 posters

Go down

[Seva] Empty [Seva]

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Could you please confirm whether Charvaka has ever addressed you by your purported real name on the sulekha forum? Thank you.

Back to top Go down

[Seva] Empty Re: [Seva]

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:54 pm

lol@the question. douchemun's googling skills fail again. if it's not wiki, he cant find it.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:lol@the question. douchemun's googling skills fail again. if it's not wiki, he cant find it.

I can give several threads where you talk nonsense about JM's daughter and threaten to kill him but i won't since i believe in reforming a person. i hope you will become normal again Poopa i mean Propa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:33 am

Rashmun wrote:Could you please confirm whether Charvaka has ever addressed you by your purported real name on the sulekha forum? Thank you.

He might have done that (called me Subhash Sharma) and that would be consistent with my profile info. available on the Internet (including Sulekha).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:09 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Could you please confirm whether Charvaka has ever addressed you by your purported real name on the sulekha forum? Thank you.

He might have done that (called me Subhash Sharma) and that would be consistent with my profile info. available on the Internet (including Sulekha).

it is true that your profile info was available on your sulekha home page. the question is whether he used your full name in forum posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:32 am

Rashmun wrote:the question is whether he used your full name in forum posts.

Why?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:48 am

having a vague memory of someone showing seva's purported profile on chat, with his young looking pic. Seva, if it was you, I think you look pretty cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:

Why?

To Co-opt you into his great uprising of 2013 against the evil glut admin from the dark side. He's recruiting wise Jedi knights such as yourself to fight this battle.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:

Why?

At the time I asked you the question Charvaka was accusing JM of using Tiana's purported real name in forum discussions even though Tiana herself had revealed her real name in her sulekha profile page.

In the event that Charvaka did something for which he was attacking JM he would be guilty of indulging in hypocritical behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

Why?

At the time I asked you the question Charvaka was accusing JM of using Tiana's purported real name in forum discussions even though Tiana herself had revealed her real name in her sulekha profile page.

In the event that Charvaka did something for which he was attacking JM he would be guilty of indulging in hypocritical behavior.

You ? Accusing others of hypocritical behavior ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:lol@the question. douchemun's googling skills fail again. if it's not wiki, he cant find it.

I can give several threads where you talk nonsense about JM's daughter and threaten to kill him but i won't since i believe in reforming a person. i hope you will become normal again Poopa i mean Propa.

Did I not ask you to show instances of JM not being the first offender and did you not slink out of the challenge ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:26 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Did I not ask you to show instances of JM not being the first offender and did you not slink out of the challenge ?

Did I not accuse you of croaking like a crow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

Why?

To Co-opt you into his great uprising of 2013 against the evil glut admin from the dark side. He's recruiting wise Jedi knights such as yourself to fight this battle.

Not everyone minds people using his / her real name.

A very old guy in my mother's ancestral village died a few years ago and I saw her become quite upset after she heard the news. When I asked her about the reason for being upset, she replied, "he was the only person left in the village who would call me by my first name (Satya) and now he is gone too -- nobody in future will use my first name."
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

So ? If you accuse me of something , that becomes the gospel truth ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:35 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yes. Get on with the program. And be glad he is only quoting himself dissing you. Not some QB from 5 years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yes. Get on with the program. And be glad he is only quoting himself dissing you. Not some QB from 5 years ago.

In your case it was the poster be nice please. Are you really so scared of BNP that you will not even take her name in your posts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

Why?

Not everyone minds people using his / her real name.

A very old guy in my mother's ancestral village died a few years ago and I saw her become quite upset after she heard the news. When I asked her about the reason for being upset, she replied, "he was the only person left in the village who would call me by my first name (Satya) and now he is gone too -- nobody in future will use my first name."

Btw, for the sake of complete disclosure (I already wrote here my mother's name, Satya), my (late) father's name is Jagan Nath.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

In your case it was the poster be nice please. Are you really so scared of BNP that you will not even take her name in your posts?

BNP wasn't a real handle, afaik, so i forget to count her in. but ya, thanks for reminding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

BNP wasn't a real handle, afaik, so i forget to count her in. but ya, thanks for reminding.

What do you mean "not a real handle" ? She was as real as Natalia Romanova or Tracy Whitney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Douchemuni, go eat some of uppili's poop that you keep bringing up in fondness every other post

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Douchemuni, go eat some of uppili's poop that you keep bringing up in fondness every other post

Is that what the voices in your head told you to tell me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down