Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOT HOT HOT topic for brilliant SU-CH scholars!!!

+11
bw
rawemotions
goodcitizn
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
truthbetold
Hellsangel
MaxEntropy_Man
Maria S
Propagandhi711
Rishi
Vakavaka Pakapaka
15 posters

Go down

HOT HOT HOT topic for brilliant SU-CH scholars!!! Empty HOT HOT HOT topic for brilliant SU-CH scholars!!!

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:19 am

Ashish Nandy was booed for saying that corruption is mostly by OBC, SC & ST. I don't know if Kancha was there but others (like Tejpal of Tehelka) objected to this remark. Nandy is usually a level-headed person. He later explained that since others have resources to protect themselves, their corruption does not show up in the statistics.

The discussion looked quite a bit like what goes on on Su-CH. The Sevas, Rashmuns, Maxes, TruthSeekers, FFs, Paninis, Merlots, etc., are all there.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/OBCs-SCs-STs-to-blame-for-corruption-Ashis-Nandy-says-at-Jaipur-literature-festival/articleshow/18195679.cms

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

HOT HOT HOT topic for brilliant SU-CH scholars!!! Empty Re: HOT HOT HOT topic for brilliant SU-CH scholars!!!

Post by Rishi Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:50 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Ashish Nandy was booed for saying that corruption is mostly by OBC, SC & ST. I don't know if Kancha was there but others (like Tejpal of Tehelka) objected to this remark. Nandy is usually a level-headed person. He later explained that since others have resources to protect themselves, their corruption does not show up in the statistics.

The discussion looked quite a bit like what goes on on Su-CH. The Sevas, Rashmuns, Maxes, TruthSeekers, FFs, Paninis, Merlots, etc., are all there.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/OBCs-SCs-STs-to-blame-for-corruption-Ashis-Nandy-says-at-Jaipur-literature-festival/articleshow/18195679.cms

He is absolutely correct.

I think when an OBC/SC?ST person loots, he rationalized is this way: "I am after all looting from my former oppressors the forward caste. There is nothing wrong with it." The problem is that a typical SC/ST or OBC guy does not feel that he has a stake in the development of India as a corrupt free nation.

This kind of mentality is true for African nations also.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

HOT HOT HOT topic for brilliant SU-CH scholars!!! Empty Re: HOT HOT HOT topic for brilliant SU-CH scholars!!!

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:54 am

Rishi wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Ashish Nandy was booed for saying that corruption is mostly by OBC, SC & ST. I don't know if Kancha was there but others (like Tejpal of Tehelka) objected to this remark. Nandy is usually a level-headed person. He later explained that since others have resources to protect themselves, their corruption does not show up in the statistics.

I think when an OBC/SC?ST person loots, he rationalized is this way: "I am after all looting from my former oppressors the forward caste. There is nothing wrong with it." The problem is that a typical SC/ST or OBC guy does not feel that he has a stake in the development of India as a corrupt free nation.

As opposed to the forward castes (including Syrian Christian iyers) that are refraining from corruption because they are trying to develop the country, of course. Totally makes sense and if seva posts his extremely brilliant 1000 line blog in support of this, I'm sold.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Rishi wrote:

what a ridiculous and dangerous line of thinking. by the way ashish nandy was misquoted in that link and media. he meant the exact opposite of what is being interpreted. so your sentiments are your own and not approved by nandy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Watch from 0:50

http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/317832/ashis-nandy-blames-obcs-scs-sts-for-corruption-menace-in-the-country.html

Looks like he changed his tune later.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Rishi wrote:

This kind of mentality of dehumanizing SC/ST among Indians is alive and well, although, untouchability is legally/outwardly gone.

Educated Indians may accept and treat people from other religions more equally and easily (if they are educated and wealthy)..but, caste is different- primary, and terrible caste prejudices are still the norm.

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Maria S wrote:
Rishi wrote:

This kind of mentality of dehumanizing SC/ST among Indians is alive and well, although, untouchability is legally/outwardly gone.

Educated Indians may accept and treat people from other religions more equally and easily (if they are educated and wealthy)..but, caste is different- primary, and terrible caste prejudices are still the norm.

you also forgot to add as you usually do that this kind of open prejudice is better than the hidden ones, because according to you if people don't appear to harbor such opinions, it must be that they are just not expressing it or are very skillful in hiding it. why did you forget to add this disclaimer?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:03 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:[
you also forgot to add as you usually do that this kind of open prejudice is better than the hidden ones, because according to you if people don't appear to harbor such opinions, it must be that they are just not expressing it or are very skillful in hiding it. why did you forget to add this disclaimer?

Oh, thank you for reminding me, so glad you are following and keeping up with what I say.

I have changed my mind in that matter..people with open prejudices can be just as disgusting as people who harbor hidden opinions of prejudice and show glimpses of it ..and attack people individually or collectively, whenever they can.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Maria S wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:[

Oh, thank you for reminding me, so glad you are following and keeping up with what I say.

I have changed my mind in that matter..people with open prejudices can be just as disgusting as people who harbor hidden opinions of prejudice and show glimpses of it ..and attack people individually or collectively, whenever they can.
clap
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Thanks Angel:)

One thing NO ONE - anywhere can say about me is..I am rigid and can't change..am willing to change my mind- if I have enough proof/evidence and am convinced to do so..but, if I am not- can be the only person in a jury-board-panel who will cast that lonely vote for what I think is right for me, even in literally life and death matters.

Have a good day everyone..I am off!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Rishi,
what a boat load of crap? Just look at the people inbolved with.jagan in looting andra pradedh. Reddy, kamma, kapu and brahmins . Forward castes with money, power, prestige and unfortunately peoples trust. They swindled the state to the tune of lakhs of crores.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Maria S wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Facts are facts.

The Non -forward people were oppressed and deprived for centuries. It is human nature to make up for the lost time and try to catch up in materialism in a hurry. This kind of thing happens in Temple Prasadam lines, Free-TV lines. It just so happens, most such people are from non-forward communities in India. There is a segment of population in every country civilization that exhibits that behavior. If someone in a govt office in India comes to know that you are a NRI, naturally he assumes you have a lot more money than him, and he attributes that to his bad luck and your good luck. This erases his guilty feeling of asking for a hefty bribe or sleezy profit. Forward castes are not without guilt. They are on the other side. In order to get licenses, to go abroad, etc, they think it is OK to pay a bribe - the other side of the coin.

Just go to any Govt office and look around and observe. I have accumulated enough personal experiences playing many castes, many financial status, many accents - and have watched with fun how the dealings change based on the "common factors."

In short -non-Forwards are just trying to catch up using any which way they can, while the Phoren bound Forwards fudge the resume, lie, cheat, loot to catch up with the Ambanis.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Thank you Saamiyaar.

A NRI friend of mine travels to India once in a year. When he visits a doctor or a dentist, he tells them he is from Bangalore. Then the dentist charges only Rs. 1000 for teeth cleaning. For NRIs, the rate is minimum Rs. 4000.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Rishi wrote:Thank you Saamiyaar.

A NRI friend of mine travels to India once in a year. When he visits a doctor or a dentist, he tells them he is from Bangalore. Then the dentist charges only Rs. 1000 for teeth cleaning. For NRIs, the rate is minimum Rs. 4000.

Not necessarily true. I am in Bangalore now. Last week I had my teeth cleaned at a well-respected dentist for Rs 500 who knew I was an NRI. Such dentists might be scarce as hen's teeth but any generalization that all dentists fleece the NRI's has no real teeth to it. And if you say you'd give your eye teeth for a dentist like that I'd gladly give you his address. That's the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth, so help me Rubba, help help me Rubba.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:48 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

Not necessarily true. I am in Bangalore now. Last week I had my teeth cleaned at a well-respected dentist for Rs 500 who knew I was an NRI. Such dentists might be scarce as hen's teeth but any generalization that all dentists fleece the NRI's has no real teeth to it. And if you say you'd give your eye teeth for a dentist like that I'd gladly give you his address. That's the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth, so help me Rubba, help help me Rubba.

Saar, most us have learnt to roll with big breasts and his stories that read like astonishing tales of the sea. They are like allegories that you derive life lessons from and not ones where you look for truth.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:02 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

let me guess. You just did not walk into a dentist office when you saw a board hanging on a building.

You asked your friends/relatives for a good dentist who then gave you a couple of names and told you to use their name to introduce yourself to the Dentist. Naturally, he asked for a regular fee. Also, there is a good chance he was a Forward caste Iyengar. Or in the remotest possibility a genuine Backward caste Dentist totally unkown you you....nawww...not a chance.

Here is my story: I went to a 'TOP' opthalmologist. Went in my Dhoti, shirt outside with a market-cloth bag. The front end "hired opthalmologist" treated me and others (the Big doc was coming late from another town). I was told a certain fees. I told I need to see the MD (the real Indian MD) as I wanted to check for certain other things. He was suspicious and I said I was from Amrika...He looked at me up/down shocked and let me see the MD when he came in after 2 hrs (gave me time to observe other funny things). Then Doctor told me this and that...try to sell additional service. He did not realize this SamiYaar Lawyer knew everything in the world. I asked him a few questions and he fumbled.

Then he came around to my view and told me some fee. at that time, I said.."Oh, BTW, your dad and my dad went to school and he often comes to my house to see my dad. Also, told him I lives in the same area as he did." By the time I came to the front desk to pay the money, the fee came down by 75%/

So much for honesty and the crap. The MD and his wife owned 3 clinics in the area owned an optic store and he was a numero uno in the local hospitals as an opthalmologist - Surgeon.

Frikkin brahmin sleeze bag.

P.S. I have tons of tons of stories like this... I practice my acting in different roles when in India - which once put me dangerousy close to deep trouble with the Cops.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:56 pm

>>Who is this idiot and in what capacity was he invited to the literature festival ?

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Maria S wrote:Thanks Angel:)

One thing NO ONE - anywhere can say about me is..I am rigid and can't change..am willing to change my mind- if I have enough proof/evidence and am convinced to do so..but, if I am not- can be the only person in a jury-board-panel who will cast that lonely vote for what I think is right for me, even in literally life and death matters.

Have a good day everyone..I am off!

HOT HOT HOT topic for brilliant SU-CH scholars!!! 459784477

may your tribe increase!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

let me guess. You just did not walk into a dentist office when you saw a board hanging on a building.

You asked your friends/relatives for a good dentist who then gave you a couple of names and told you to use their name to introduce yourself to the Dentist. Naturally, he asked for a regular fee. Also, there is a good chance he was a Forward caste Iyengar. Or in the remotest possibility a genuine Backward caste Dentist totally unkown you you....nawww...not a chance.

Here is my story: I went to a 'TOP' opthalmologist. Went in my Dhoti, shirt outside with a market-cloth bag. The front end "hired opthalmologist" treated me and others (the Big doc was coming late from another town). I was told a certain fees. I told I need to see the MD (the real Indian MD) as I wanted to check for certain other things. He was suspicious and I said I was from Amrika...He looked at me up/down shocked and let me see the MD when he came in after 2 hrs (gave me time to observe other funny things). Then Doctor told me this and that...try to sell additional service. He did not realize this SamiYaar Lawyer knew everything in the world. I asked him a few questions and he fumbled.

Then he came around to my view and told me some fee. at that time, I said.."Oh, BTW, your dad and my dad went to school and he often comes to my house to see my dad. Also, told him I lives in the same area as he did." By the time I came to the front desk to pay the money, the fee came down by 75%/

So much for honesty and the crap. The MD and his wife owned 3 clinics in the area owned an optic store and he was a numero uno in the local hospitals as an opthalmologist - Surgeon.

P.S. I have tons of tons of stories like this... I practice my acting in different roles when in India - which once put me dangerousy close to deep trouble with the Cops.

Let's see what I got out of this long story, Cheapo NRIs take advantage of poor innocent Indian MDs (not our Merlot) with made up stories (basically, used car salesman like skills) and diss them later Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:24 am

goodcitizn wrote:

Laughing Wow, what a story! I suggest you change your name from "Marathadi Saamiyaar" to "Savukku Thoppu SaNdiyar". On second thoughts, let it stand since the cops are getting dangerously close!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:45 am

[quote="Marathadi-Saamiyaar"

Facts are facts.

The Non -forward people were oppressed and deprived for centuries. It is human nature to make up for the lost time and try to catch up in materialism in a hurry. This kind of thing happens in Temple Prasadam lines, Free-TV lines. It just so happens, most such people are from non-forward communities in India. There is a segment of population in every country civilization that exhibits that behavior. If someone in a govt office in India comes to know that you are a NRI, naturally he assumes you have a lot more money than him, and he attributes that to his bad luck and your good luck. This erases his guilty feeling of asking for a hefty bribe or sleezy profit. Forward castes are not without guilt. They are on the other side. In order to get licenses, to go abroad, etc, they think it is OK to pay a bribe - the other side of the coin.

Just go to any Govt office and look around and observe. I have accumulated enough personal experiences playing many castes, many financial status, many accents - and have watched with fun how the dealings change based on the "common factors."

In short -non-Forwards are just trying to catch up using any which way they can, while the Phoren bound Forwards fudge the resume, lie, cheat, loot to catch up with the Ambanis.[/quote]

Dear U,

I really enjoy reading your posts- among the reasons I really come over here...such originality and creativity (*whether I agree with the content or not!) *Compared to all the "good message/moral" ancient stories you used to repost..I like your real life anecdotes..

Have to say that you and dear DUT have such flair and creative styles of writing and stand out- and I know some terrific professional and amateur writers..you should both write stories, I would pay good money for the originality:)

*There are always people who abuse systems. One can condemn them and legally punish them- includes minorities, people who are poor and "lower" castes etc. *But to question their patriotism and humanity- is something very different.

Am sure you know that in the US..everything can be negotiated- including Medical Bills, no matter what they send you..depends on connections to Ins. Companies and Donors, "fraternity" of medical professionals, Boards etc.

GC,

I like that "Savukku Thoppu SanDiyar" title..and you have some good creative talents too:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:03 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Let's see what I got out of this long story, Cheapo NRIs take advantage of poor innocent Indian MDs (not our Merlot) with made up stories (basically, used car salesman like skills) and diss them later Razz

I am getting jealous of Rishi and Vidya, and just trying to learn some basic skills....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:16 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

I am getting jealous of Rishi and Vidya, and just trying to learn some basic skills....Wink

ouchh!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:19 am

Maria S wrote:
Facts are facts.

In short -non-Forwards are just trying to catch up using any which way they can, while the Phoren bound Forwards fudge the resume, lie, cheat, loot to catch up with the Ambanis.

Dear U,

I really enjoy reading your posts- among the reasons I really come over here...such originality and creativity (*whether I agree with the content or not!) *Compared to all the "good message/moral" ancient stories you used to repost..I like your real life anecdotes..

Have to say that you and dear DUT have such flair and creative styles of writing and stand out- and I know some terrific professional and amateur writers..you should both write stories, I would pay good money for the originality:)

*There are always people who abuse systems. One can condemn them and legally punish them- includes minorities, people who are poor and "lower" castes etc. *But to question their patriotism and humanity- is something very different.

Am sure you know that in the US..everything can be negotiated- including Medical Bills, no matter what they send you..depends on connections to Ins. Companies and Donors, "fraternity" of medical professionals, Boards etc.

GC,

I like that "Savukku Thoppu SanDiyar" title..and you have some good creative talents too:)

Hey, hey, whoa whoa....my fish stories have nothing on uppili's or those from oiled big breasts. Big breasts always knows someone whose friend had a brother with etc etc and saamiyaar, well you know he did/seen/experienced everything under the sun because there is no one saamiyaar, he's an amalgamation of multiple characters. He just closes his eyes in his humble abode in dog dick, KS and slips into dream scapes where he becomes rajnikanth in recent movies playing multiple characters and experiences everything in 7 hrs, which would take you and me several lifetimes. We can't compete with that..foot long penis only goes so far.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:52 am

[quote="Propagandhi711"]
Maria S wrote:

Hey, hey, whoa whoa....my fish stories have nothing on uppili's or those from oiled big breasts. Big breasts always knows someone whose friend had a brother with etc etc and saamiyaar, well you know he did/seen/experienced everything under the sun because there is no one saamiyaar, he's an amalgamation of multiple characters. He just closes his eyes in his humble abode in dog dick, KS and slips into dream scapes where he becomes rajnikanth in recent movies playing multiple characters and experiences everything in 7 hrs, which would take you and me several lifetimes. We can't compete with that..foot long penis only goes so far.

Aww..such modesty, from you both (note U- responded only indirectly:)

I don't know what happened to Sara (he is in a mouna viradham- vow of silence mode), when it comes to me..may be he is in a trance- devoting time to build storylines and sees me as a distraction - who knows! Or it's the end of a beautiful online acquaintanceship fest -whatever(!) which never existed Sad

Seriously, I like Sara (think I can take the liberty of teasing him- all in good fun), and you too. Hope you do write..you have many talents (am very serious, you can be excellent when you want to)..I may not be good in many things, but my record is excellent (at least 95% right) when it comes to spotting people with talents and abilities- on line and in real life. Many of them -just needed opportunities and some encouragement.

With that fondness fest..got to catch up with Sunday chores:)

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:21 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

** excellent, my thoughts exactly! which idiot takes a market-cloth bag in the modern world to get groceries? this guy actually has a weird "nri, therefore better-than-the-cheating-locals" complex. After the MD gives him a 75% discount he calls him a "brahmin sleaze bag." how uncouth is that?

** a lot of physicians in india work hard for less, of course it's not a litigious society so many of them get away with murder, but if he knows you're an nri and charges you like 2000 rupees more, what's the big deal? you both know you can afford it. by the way, if you have a job, you get health insurance, why would you go to an indian doctor in india with your cloth bag?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:09 pm

why would you go to an indian doctor in india with your cloth bag?

>>>>because a backpack would have seemed awkward? Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:12 pm

His Holiness is not yet hep enough to carry a man-purse.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Hellsangel wrote:His Holiness is not yet hep enough to carry a man-purse.

>>>He may not have a beret to complete the ensemble Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Kris wrote:why would you go to an indian doctor in india with your cloth bag?

** so you're going around carrying a cloth-bag too??? of course that's what you'd do, it suits you.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Hellsangel wrote:His Holiness is not yet hep enough to carry a man-purse.

** i always imagined that cuz you're a boy of few words you probably made up for it with style. if you're not carring the indian cloth-bag, then the alternative is not the "man-purse" unless you have something there that you feel the need to hide, which may be the case for uppili. back-packs are for hiking and for students, you should get yourself a canvas or leather duffle-bag when you're vacationing in the city. if you're working get a 300 to 400 dollar leather cole haans or kenneth cole leather briefcase in tobacco. it's going to last you at least 5yrs.

** let me see if i can find any links:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/mens-clothing/mens-bags?id=45016#!fn=sortBy%3DORIGINAL%26productsPerPage%3D40&!qvp=iqvp

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:56 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

** so you're going around carrying a cloth-bag too??? of course that's what you'd do, it suits you.

>>>>I do. I wear a dhoti too, when I go to see clients. Kind of an ethnic touch, if you will. Wait, how can you write about cloth bag carriers, since you are not familiar with that demographic?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Kris wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

>>>>I do. I wear a dhoti too, when I go to see clients. Kind of an ethnic touch, if you will. Wait, how can you write about cloth bag carriers, since you are not familiar with that demographic?

She has written extensively on the subject..the cloth bag and dhoti demographic is covered in chapter 14. The title of the book is I'm beautiful and have great disposition but desi men are losers. It was well received and was book of the month covered in the spinster quarterly, an August publication.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Kris wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

She has written extensively on the subject..the cloth bag and dhoti demographic** is covered in chapter 14. The title of the book is I'm beautiful and have great disposition but desi men are losers. It was well received and was book of the month covered in the spinster quarterly, an August publication.

** It's a sub branch of the dugio genus..

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Kris wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

She has written extensively on the subject..the cloth bag and dhoti demographic** is covered in chapter 14. The title of the book is I'm beautiful and have great disposition but desi men are losers. It was well received and was book of the month covered in the spinster quarterly, an August publication.

** It's a sub branch of the dugio genus..

>>>>My bad! How could I forget that page turner from the Dugio genre..

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Rishi wrote:

How does your hero JJ rationalize her legendary loot? Any OBC/SC/ST angle we can blame there?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:50 pm

panini press wrote:
Rishi wrote:

How does your hero JJ rationalize her legendary loot? Any OBC/SC/ST angle we can blame there?

she was polluted by the OBC shoban b(h)abu who gave her meat injections for some time.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down