Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evidence that knowledge in Ayurveda enhances sexual desire!

4 posters

Go down

Evidence that knowledge in Ayurveda enhances sexual desire! Empty Evidence that knowledge in Ayurveda enhances sexual desire!

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:23 pm

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/ramdevs-pantanjali-doctor-booked-on-molestation-charge/317960-3-242.html?from=HP

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Evidence that knowledge in Ayurveda enhances sexual desire! Empty Re: Evidence that knowledge in Ayurveda enhances sexual desire!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Sir, you beat Rishi in creating most interesting thread title.

Back to top Go down

Evidence that knowledge in Ayurveda enhances sexual desire! Empty Re: Evidence that knowledge in Ayurveda enhances sexual desire!

Post by Kris Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Sir, you beat Rishi in creating most interesting thread title.

>>>VB,

A side story to your Mahabharata, 'srimala and her ayurvedic nights' (alternatively, 'srimala does soho'

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:Sir, you beat Rishi in creating most interesting thread title.

>>>VB,

A side story to your Mahabharata, 'srimala and her ayurvedic nights' (alternatively, 'srimala does soho'

lol... atcg would have written my four sections in under 2 paras. But while writing about srimala, I sorta got interested in her character. Maybe I will have Shilpa work as a catalyst in getting the two back together, hmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Both guruvu gaaru and the breasty beauty are endowed with excellent lateral thinking skills.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>>VB,

lol... atcg would have written my four sections in under 2 paras. But while writing about srimala, I sorta got interested in her character. Maybe I will have Shilpa work as a catalyst in getting the two back together, hmm.

Is the name "srimala" , your own creation or Do you actually know somebody by that name ?
It is not a common name.

b_A

Back to top Go down