Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Response to b_A

Go down

Response to b_A Empty Response to b_A

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:12 pm

There are some people in this world who get a thrill by attacking a poster using multiple handles. There are also many people who can use an alternate handle for several years as per my experience of posting on sulekha and other forums since 1998. Further as I explained in an earlier post my objective in calling Hellsangel b_A was to lull the actual perpetrator into a sense of complacency so that I could identify and expose the rogue poster.

Back to top Go down

Response to b_A Empty Re: Response to b_A

Post by b_A Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
There are some people in this world who get a thrill by attacking a poster using multiple handles. There are also many people who can use an alternate handle for several years as per my experience of posting on sulekha and other forums since 1998. Further as I explained in an earlier post my objective in calling Hellsangel b_A was to lull the actual perpetrator into a sense of complacency so that I could identify and expose the rogue poster.

And how did that work out ? Did you get any evidence to prove your new theory ?
Psst psst ! Actually I am SS/PI. Or may be Indophile . No I am kinnera . Did I miss any telugu posters?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwnanPuuCwk

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down