Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a look at this and see what comes to mind

3 posters

Go down

Take a look at this and see what comes to mind Empty Take a look at this and see what comes to mind

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:14 pm

For me, here is what comes to mind: It is early in the morning and the High-command in Delhi decides to do her daily activities. To prove to aam aadmi that she is as much an Indian as everyone else, she goes outside to do her business. A few minutes later, a fellow in SI, playing "udaya-ravi-chandrika" ragam on Veena, suddenly finds a huge heap on top of the instrument.

Take a look at this and see what comes to mind Telangana-state-map

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Take a look at this and see what comes to mind Empty Re: Take a look at this and see what comes to mind

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:For me, here is what comes to mind: It is early in the morning and the High-command in Delhi decides to do her daily activities. To prove to aam aadmi that she is as much an Indian as everyone else, she goes outside to do her business. A few minutes later, a fellow in SI, playing "udaya-ravi-chandrika" ragam on Veena, suddenly finds a huge heap on top of the instrument.

videographical evidence of the bolded activity above would be good. exhibit A

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Take a look at this and see what comes to mind Empty Re: Take a look at this and see what comes to mind

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:52 pm

"videographical evidence of the bolded activity above would be good. exhibit A"

If I tell her before hand, she will not grant "Telangana". If I don't tell her, she will call all her friends on SU-CH to further ruin my veena.

Seriously, it is a sad state of affairs when Madhu Yaksh Gowda and Lagadapati fight each other on TV while MT enjoys her linguini making decisions on something she doesn't know much about. AP politicians are a bunch of slaves. They should learn a thing or two from K'nidhi on how to handle the high-command.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:"videographical evidence of the bolded activity above would be good. exhibit A"

If I tell her before hand, she will not grant "Telangana". If I don't tell her, she will call all her friends on SU-CH to further ruin my veena.

Seriously, it is a sad state of affairs when Madhu Yaksh Gowda and Lagadapati fight each other on TV while MT enjoys her linguini making decisions on something she doesn't know much about. AP politicians are a bunch of slaves. They should learn a thing or two from K'nidhi on how to handle the high-command.
The Telugus have nobody to blame but themselves. Who is High Command to decide whether the Telugus should live in one, two, or three states? Who gave the Empress the right to decide this issue? If AP Congress leaders want to give up all responsibility to the Empress and let her make all-important decisions like this one, then the people of AP should kick out such leaders.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:09 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:"videographical evidence of the bolded activity above would be good. exhibit A"

ofcourse they're going to fight at local level..they are on opposite sides of the argument. what makes you think MT maata is watching their silly fight on TV9 or she even knows who they are? she deals with kiran and other douches that are doormats she deals with, as you indicated.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 pm

panini press wrote:

The Telugus have nobody to blame but themselves. Who is High Command to decide whether the Telugus should live in one, two, or three states? Who gave the Empress the right to decide this issue? If AP Congress leaders want to give up all responsibility to the Empress and let her make all-important decisions like this one, then the people of AP should kick out such leaders.

Charvaka's favorite organization (he has been gung ho about the naxalite Gaddar in the past):

Take a look at this and see what comes to mind 906px-India_Naxal_affected_districts_map.svg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down