Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This man has gone crazy

4 posters

Go down

This man has gone crazy Empty This man has gone crazy

Post by Rishi Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:42 pm

When was the Hindi version of Vishwaroop going to be released?

We were looking at February 1. We had even planned a Mumbai premiere on Thursday. But I don’t know if I will be allowed to release it. I have a track record of women spoiling my premiere plans.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2013/jan/310113-kamal-haasan-vishwaroop-ban-tamil-nadu-interview.htm

Rishi

Back to top Go down

This man has gone crazy Empty Re: This man has gone crazy

Post by Rishi Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:48 pm

This is no ….ing joke. I am serious. I lose everything if the film doesn’t release. I will be a pauper. I believe that no individual should own property. That it should be for the people. Whatever property I have came to me through cinema and I gave it back to cinema. That’s why I pumped it back into the cinema. If I don’t pay them by February 1, my financiers take all my property. And my financiers are not ones to yield to my plight. I might get arrested. But that’s okay. They arrested Gandhiji too.

This idiot thinks by pumping back the money into making cinemas, he is helping the people?

He lives in a palatial home and he is pretending to be a saint. He does own property. And he says that he believes no individual should own property.

He lives in a different reality. He is narcissistic. And he needs help.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:54 pm

He is narcissistic and Jayalalitha is a pig. What is new?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Rishi wrote:This is no ….ing joke. I am serious. I lose everything if the film doesn’t release. I will be a pauper. I believe that no individual should own property. That it should be for the people. Whatever property I have came to me through cinema and I gave it back to cinema. That’s why I pumped it back into the cinema. If I don’t pay them by February 1, my financiers take all my property. And my financiers are not ones to yield to my plight. I might get arrested. But that’s okay. They arrested Gandhiji too.

This idiot thinks by pumping back the money into making cinemas, he is helping the people?

He lives in a palatial home and he is pretending to be a saint. He does own property. And he says that he believes no individual should own property.

He lives in a different reality. He is narcissistic. And he needs help.

I agree he is so illogical with over acting skills.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Should we commend Jayalalitha for staying above caste-based politics? After all, Kamal Haasan and Jayalalitha are both of the same caste - Iyengars, notwithstanding one is an atheist and the other is unethical.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down