Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone here have a dog at home? (NT)

+8
Kris
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
pravalika nanda
Maria S
bw
goodcitizn
Rishi
MaxEntropy_Man
12 posters

Go down

does anyone here have a dog at home? (NT) Empty does anyone here have a dog at home? (NT)

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:46 pm

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

does anyone here have a dog at home? (NT) Empty Re: does anyone here have a dog at home? (NT)

Post by Rishi Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:22 am

Why do you ask?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

does anyone here have a dog at home? (NT) Empty Re: does anyone here have a dog at home? (NT)

Post by goodcitizn Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:31 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:.

Yes, a german shepherd in bangalore and a miniature schnauzer in chicago.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:33 am

get a cat.

less trouble and quite intellectual...

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:59 am

goodcitizn wrote:

i want to get a sense of the approximate yearly cost of maintaining a dog. i'm being given the choice of a new baby or a dog.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:00 am

bw wrote:get a cat.

less trouble and quite intellectual...

won't work. cat allergies galore at home.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:07 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

i want to get a sense of the approximate yearly cost of maintaining a dog. i'm being given the choice of a new baby or a dog.

wow! go with the baby!

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:25 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Have you or any family member had experience with dogs? Most dogs require exercise so someone has to do it everyday. If it is a shaggy type like a poodle, wheaton terrier or schnauzer, a professional groomer is needed periodically. The food cost is proportional to the size of the dog. Plus vet bills. A puppy needs shots initially and requires periodic checkups (plus the cost of having it fixed). The older the dog gets, the bigger the bills, especially if it starts having problems requiring surgery or medications. And it is a commitment for the life of the dog. Most importantly, a dog like any family member must be loved and cared for. The cost is only secondary. It could easily amount to $100 per month provided there are no health issues.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:28 am

GC: experience with dogs - yes. wife grew up with a dog. we often pet sit between two weeks to a month for family friends during the summer. the girls adore dogs. i'm the lone naysayer so far and finding my own resistance crumbling.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:35 am

Having a dog in India is much different from having one here. I also grew up with a dog, and I still love them a lot. But it's just not seem practical so far. But I am impulsive at least 10 days a year. Maybe one of those days, I will just go out and get one.

Regarding expenses, the frightful reds that I have seen lately, I am now an expense-baaz. Not afraid anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:42 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:GC: experience with dogs - yes. wife grew up with a dog. we often pet sit between two weeks to a month for family friends during the summer. the girls adore dogs. i'm the lone naysayer so far and finding my own resistance crumbling.

Dogs are great for kids. I have had dogs ever since I was little and find that they have added so much to my life. Ask the girls for the breed of their choice. Check the local shelter or contact a breeder. If your wife grew up with a dog, she might want to take the lead on this one. Good luck!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
i'm being given the choice of a new baby or a dog.

*Bad Max* I wanted to put you in a doghouse myself for that swearing (you too..huh!), before I forgived you..and then..I read the above! My big frown changed to a big smile..Aww.. Very Happy

Seriously, I totally agree with what GC said: "Most importantly, a dog like any family member must be loved and cared for. The cost is only secondary. It could easily amount to $100 per month provided there are no health issues."

I always had dogs growing up and in the US..many kinds of dogs..*It is a huge responsibility. The size/breed (pure or mixed) of the dog- their needs- space, food, grooming, environment will also contribute to the cost- I would say $150/month- without vet/medical bills. And of course, whether you buy the dog or adopt it from a shelter (there is a cost involved there too).

Having said that..dogs are wonderful and really do provide unconditional love- are great companions- therapeutic..add so much to our family - lives.

Last edited by Maria S on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:47 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

** dogs are adorable but it's better to adopt a baby.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:47 am

goodcitizn wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:GC: experience with dogs - yes. wife grew up with a dog. we often pet sit between two weeks to a month for family friends during the summer. the girls adore dogs. i'm the lone naysayer so far and finding my own resistance crumbling.

Dogs are great for kids. I have had dogs ever since I was little and find that they have added so much to my life. Ask the girls for the breed of their choice. Check the local shelter or contact a breeder. If your wife grew up with a dog, she might want to take the lead on this one. Good luck!

she is taking the lead, i'm just being a curmudgeon worrying about the financial aspects of it. i've firmly put my foot down about the size of the dog - nothing larger than a small bean bag. so yeah no german shepherds. now i'll add no hairy dogs to that list of criteria.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:48 am

Rain or shine or sub zero temps, they need to be taken out a few times daily. It's a huge commitment. One got to love dogs like crazy, else it seems like a big chore. I've had some friends who thought they loved dogs, but it wasn't enough to keep up with all the commitments that come along with owning a dog. So they gave them away after some time.
All my neighbors who have dogs, have a pair, not a single dog. I feel that it's cruel to have a single dog, without company. They do need the company of another dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:49 am

Maria S wrote:
Having said that..dogs are wonderful and really do provide unconditional love- are great companions- therapeutic..add so much to our family - lives.

i know. every time we pet sit during the summer, i find myself inching one step closer to losing my resolve.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:52 am

kinnera wrote:Rain or shine or sub zero temps, they need to be taken out a few times daily. It's a huge commitment. One got to love dogs like crazy, else it seems like a big chore. I've had some friends who thought they loved dogs, but it wasn't enough to keep up with all the commitments that come along with owning a dog. So they gave them away after some time.
All my neighbors who have dogs, have a pair, not a single dog. I feel that it's cruel to have a single dog, without company. They do need the company of another dog.

** well, you have to neuter these pets...dogs and humans get on well together after that. hey, maybe we can start can start a castrated rapists - nuetered street-dog program in india so that no rapist is left lonely.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:57 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
kinnera wrote:Rain or shine or sub zero temps, they need to be taken out a few times daily. It's a huge commitment. One got to love dogs like crazy, else it seems like a big chore. I've had some friends who thought they loved dogs, but it wasn't enough to keep up with all the commitments that come along with owning a dog. So they gave them away after some time.

** well, you have to neuter these pets...dogs and humans get on well together after that. hey, maybe we can start can start a castrated rapists - nuetered street-dog program in india so that no rapist is left lonely.

I don't know abt the chemistry of dogs, but my neighbors' dogs seem so happy in pairs. They are so playful and enjoy each other's company. It's so fun to watch them. yeah, they do get on well with humans, but they also need the company of their own species.

PS: I'm sure the neighbors' dogs are neutered. None of them had puppies till now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:03 am

IT IS A SHAME THIS COMMUNITY NEGLECTS AN OLD DOG THAT CONSIDERS SUCHERS TO BE PART OF ITS FAMILY. IT GETS EXERCISED ABOUT THE MOST TRIVIAL ISSUES AND THUS MANAGES TO STAY IN GOOD HEALTH -- SO WHAT IF IT IS OLD? HYPOCRITES ALL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:07 am

I would never dare to tell people - to give into temptation:)

Seriously, we have to ask ourselves.."what is the worst that can happen?" and how everyone we love will be affected..and if we can answer ok with the obvious unknowns- think it will be ok.
If we can handle marriage and children..we can easily handle dogs, imo! (unless it has the temperament of a pit bull- in a biting mode all the time), then you must be ready to give it away- and other unhappy endings..but, that's part of life.

If you all decide to do it..am sure it will be a nice family-friendly breed (or a mutt) dog..and you have to make sure - you train it well.

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Half the people I know who had two dogs felt the way you did and had no problems. The other half found them constantly at each other's throat to the point where the dogs had to be kept barricaded from each other; alternatively, one of them had to be given away.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:31 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

she is taking the lead, i'm just being a curmudgeon worrying about the financial aspects of it. i've firmly put my foot down about the size of the dog - nothing larger than a small bean bag. so yeah no german shepherds. now i'll add no hairy dogs to that list of criteria.

Max, I highly recommend the show "The Dog Whisperer" if you haven't seen the series on National Geo. Caesar Milan gives various pointers while helping dog-owners tackle their dog problems. "Exercise, Discipline and Affection" in that order is what he recommends. I love dogs but not on my sofa or bed. I train them early on by shooing them off if they climb up and reward them with a treat for complying. I also make sure that they don't take off the minute I open the door when they are not on leash. These are fundamental things to teach besides house-training them when they are puppies. The whole family has to participate in disciplining them. However, there is no greater joy than having well-trained dogs as part of the family. They are the world's best teachers of loyalty and friendship.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Ohohohoo....hahahaha.... only now I am reading this thread.

Dont tell me your daughters are asking for a puppy. Their fondness will wear off in a week. After that wifey will be too busy and you will be responsible for the Dog.

You cannot leave town as a family or fly. U need to run to the doc if the dog is sick, etc..etc...

why? why O why ?

Better to raise a turtle - will last 250 years.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:13 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Dont tell me your daughters are asking for a puppy. Their fondness will wear off in a week. After that wifey will be too busy and you will be responsible for the Dog.

You cannot leave town as a family or fly. U need to run to the doc if the dog is sick, etc..etc...

why? why O why ?

Upps: You didn't notice that they pet sit their friend's dog in the summer so they know the responsibility of having a dog. Don't scare him, kapish? BTW, it will take 3 days to take a mile walk with a turtle.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:24 am

goodcitizn wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

why? why O why ?

Upps: You didn't notice that they pet sit their friend's dog in the summer so they know the responsibility of having a dog. Don't scare him, kapish? BTW, it will take 3 days to take a mile walk with a turtle.

>>>>But never give the turtle a head start. You may just never catch up Smile

http://www.tc.umn.edu/~burc0050/math/achilles_paradox.html

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:37 am

goodcitizn wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

why? why O why ?

Oh..I love dogs.. dont get me wrong. but, in this country it is more work than taking care of old parents. Max may be "dog sitting" during summer. But, that is different. he did not hv to take them to vet, take them out during harsh winter, lock up and go to India for 4 weeks, etc...

Dont compare someone being a host to a couple of relatives during summer to letting a couple live in your house forever. Totally 2 different things. Being the lone man in his house, he is deep, deep shyt. I know a guy with two daughters who forced him to get a dog ended up taking care of the dog practically all the time.

In my house I insisted that I would be the lone dog and would not allow any competition.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 am

i do know one family who got a dog because the daughter wanted one - in a few years, the daughter left for college, the dog grew into a giant(dunno what breed it is but it is the size of a baby elephant) and the poor, slightly built dad is taken for a walk every day by the dog. that's how it seems anyway since he is dragged by the dog. i feel that he did not have much say in this whole affair.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:13 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

We have a small dog. Grooming (once every 3 months): about $80; food: about $20 per month; treats: about $10 per month; other expenses (doggy bags, de-worming tablets, toys, doggy sweaters, etc.): about $100? per year. Vet fees, etc., vary, depending on how often we visit. My wife used to worry about small small "health" issues with our dog and (against my advice) took our dog to the vet. That woman, I am sure, made money on unnecessary tests, etc. Now, my wife doesn't take the dog to the vet that often. I am worried that she may not take even when the dog is having problems :-).

Dogs are like Iyengars. They believe in dvaita - they have a lot of bhakti for their masters. Cats are like Iyers - they believe in advaita - them and God are one, and don't need a master. LOL

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:17 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

... are like Iyers - they believe in advaita - them and God are one, and don't need a master. LOL

>>>Small correction, if I may. I>G. Thanks.
Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Dogs are like Iyengars. They believe in dvaita - they have a lot of bhakti for their masters. Cats are like Iyers - they believe in advaita - them and God are one, and don't need a master. LOL

Really Mr. Sandilya? That's amusing..From an "outsider's" view..bhakti aside..think Iyengars and Iyers seem to get along well with outsider friends like me..some flirt too;) And I prefer Iyengars as an owner, but a few Iyers are okay! Actually, Naidus, Reddys, Kammas are not bad at all too, I mean when it comes to bhakti of course:)

Seriously, you have a little dog! Only $20 per month for food? That's interesting. I've had/have some big appetite pets (even little ones).

Speaking of cats (this is not connected, and not sure if you are interested!)..will watch Cat Woman Superstar Beyonce at the Super Bowl..who can razzle and dazzle..*what she lacks in talent..she more than makes up with putting in that effort as a pakka entertainer..who cares of it's lip-sync? I don't. For a young lady who is almost a billionaire in her own right..she has a good spirit, bhakti and seems to be well-disciplined has a good family-friends supporting her and "keep her grounded"..that's always something good to see and important, esp. for women artists.

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:46 pm

does anyone here have a dog at home? (NT) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwn-Jy6xNTUNxz5szNxkKpzJFlnX_1uqVkeOQqkkM752Yo-mockg

Iyengars and Iyer ups.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Maria S wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Really Mr. Sandilya? That's amusing..From an "outsider's" view..bhakti aside..think Iyengars and Iyers seem to get along well with outsider friends like me..some flirt too;) And I prefer Iyengars as an owner, but a few Iyers are okay! Actually, Naidus, Reddys, Kammas are not bad at all too, I mean when it comes to bhakti of course:)

Thanks for not including Goundars with this group of selfish castes. You need to "extract" their mindset and TRUE relations by observing their own "exclusive" groups. If you can become invisible and hear them talk, you will find the deeply hidden and buried opinions and views.

We Goundars are the most open - we openly claim superiority by frankly publicizing our subcastes.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Aww..to me, here, this Iyengar is the winner- floppy ears and posing like a star!

*Goundar U-Saamiyar Garu..you are in a different league of Big Cats-Tigers!

Ok, I better go now, before it's late..have a good day everyone!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:06 pm

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/31/long-live-the-lab-the-akc-names-the-10-most-popular-dog-breeds-for-2012/

This should help. My vote is for #4. The top dog is useless as a guard dog though.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:10 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

We have a small dog. Grooming (once every 3 months): about $80; food: about $20 per month; treats: about $10 per month; other expenses (doggy bags, de-worming tablets, toys, doggy sweaters, etc.): about $100? per year. Vet fees, etc., vary, depending on how often we visit. My wife used to worry about small small "health" issues with our dog and (against my advice) took our dog to the vet. That woman, I am sure, made money on unnecessary tests, etc. Now, my wife doesn't take the dog to the vet that often. I am worried that she may not take even when the dog is having problems :-).

please get your vedantins right. iyengars are not dvaitists they are visishtadvaithists.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:IT IS A SHAME THIS COMMUNITY NEGLECTS AN OLD DOG THAT CONSIDERS SUCHERS TO BE PART OF ITS FAMILY. IT GETS EXERCISED ABOUT THE MOST TRIVIAL ISSUES AND THUS MANAGES TO STAY IN GOOD HEALTH -- SO WHAT IF IT IS OLD? HYPOCRITES ALL.

This old dog you talk abt has not learnt any new tricks since it figured out posting YouTube vids and has grown quite tiresome..one wishes it gets run over by a speeding vehicle or eats rat poison pellets from a neighbors lawn.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:17 pm

the local liquor store owner has a beautiful swiss mountain dog that the entire family is smitten by. only problem is its size. too big. beautiful, strong, dignified, and calm.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:23 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:the local liquor store owner has a beautiful swiss mountain dog that the entire family is smitten by. only problem is its size. too big. beautiful, strong, dignified, and calm.

A St. Bernard? There are specially bred Australian Shepherd dogs that don't shed, if that is an issue.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:the local liquor store owner has a beautiful swiss mountain dog that the entire family is smitten by. only problem is its size. too big. beautiful, strong, dignified, and calm.

A St. Bernard? There are specially bred Australian Shepherd dogs that don't shed, if that is an issue.

i am not sure if the breed is related to st.bernards. he said it was a swiss mountain dog. he looks like many of the dogs on this wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Swiss_Mountain_Dog
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:33 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

please get your vedantins right. iyengars are not dvaitists they are visishtadvaithists.

You are right. Realized my oversight after posting. Still, the part about "lot of bhakti for their master" is true for worshipers of Narayana! Madhva & Ramanuja agree on that. And dogs seem to be better at bhakti towards their masters than cats and humans!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:34 pm

My brother-in-law had an AKC blue ribbon Bernese mountain dog (the type you are referring to). Clyde was his name and weighed about 120 pounds. When he and his wife visited us some ten years back, I used to laugh watching him go for a walk with Clyde taking with him the biggest pooper scooper I had ever seen, along with a large Hefty trash bag. Had the aliens watched them then, they'd have concluded the dog to be the master and my BIL to be the slave for following Clyde around, scooping his mountaneous poop and patienly waiting for his next deposit as they ambled along.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Hmm.... Borrowing Rashmun's logic, did the liquor aspect start before or after he got the Swiss mountain dog? If it is before, his feeling for the dog is due to the liquor and if it is after, the dog drove him to the liquor.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:39 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Think he just mixed up the followers of Madvacharya with Iyengars.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Swiss mountain dog: one of my neighbors has a SMD. It is sweet and gentle. He takes his dog for long walks every day. Check if anyone in your house is allergic to dogs that shed. Also, my neighbor tells me that his dog is prone to ear infections.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:56 pm

The biggest drawback is that dogs can stink. And wet dogs! Ugh!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:41 pm

older one was sure I would buy her a dog this b'day. Instead I got her a 2013 dog calendar. Funnily, she loved that too.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Hellsangel wrote:http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/31/long-live-the-lab-the-akc-names-the-10-most-popular-dog-breeds-for-2012/

This should help. My vote is for #4. The top dog is useless as a guard dog though.

I just saw this. My vote is for #10. I like the innocent and cute look on the face of the dachshund puppy. This one looks a little hairy compared to my bangalore neighbor's which has a smooth, shiny coat.

Btw, the definition of a dachshund is: "A dog that is half a dog in height and a dog and half long!"

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Nope. We don't have it. What's up with the girls and dogs...girls always love dogs?! LOL

My dd started nagging that she wanted a dog when she was 3 and even now she keeps it up. At 3 we were playing puppies ouselves and she was fine with that. She was the cute puppy than me. Awww....they grow up so fast.

Now she has those furreal pets and she is fine with that. I told her she can get a dog when her brother hits college. My ds gets offended by this.

The only reason I don't want to get a dog is that the H is not good with it. I am sure my dd, or my ds, or me will take good care of the dog for about 2 weeks and then it is going to be all his responsibility...I

It's different in India - dogs are not allowed indoors. I grew up with dogs/cats/calves. Also I don't like the scooping. I am sure both of my kids will go "Ewwwwww..." and the H will go...."Pretend throwing up....". I will be the one to do the scooping.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down