Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never heard of a sardarji committing suicide

4 posters

Go down

Never heard of a sardarji committing suicide Empty Never heard of a sardarji committing suicide

Post by Rishi Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:10 pm

http://onlineathens.com/breaking-news/2013-02-06/police-johns-creek-man-killed-wife-2-sons-hanged-self

I thought Sardarjis enjoy life better than Hindus.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Never heard of a sardarji committing suicide Empty Re: Never heard of a sardarji committing suicide

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Which castes and subcastes did you think committed suicide?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Never heard of a sardarji committing suicide Empty Re: Never heard of a sardarji committing suicide

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Rishi wrote:http://onlineathens.com/breaking-news/2013-02-06/police-johns-creek-man-killed-wife-2-sons-hanged-self

Cultural and genetic differences between people re. stress and depression, are minor. Perhaps, this Sardarji's family was facing financial difficulties.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:49 pm

panini press wrote:Which castes and subcastes did you think committed suicide?

how many votes did you cast in the recent caste poll?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:50 pm

i remember k used to question me while getting sorta upset whenever i used terms like, 'gareeb sardar', or 'dubla sardar', or 'kala sardar' whenever describing such someone. But I mean they were such exceptions that somehow felt obligated to provide the classification.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:i remember k used to question me while getting sorta upset whenever i used terms like, 'gareeb sardar', or 'dubla sardar', or 'kala sardar' whenever describing such someone. But I mean they were such exceptions that somehow felt obligated to provide the classification.

A sardar once told me, have you ever seen a sardar who was a beggar?

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Rishi wrote:http://onlineathens.com/breaking-news/2013-02-06/police-johns-creek-man-killed-wife-2-sons-hanged-self

What is sad is that he seemed to have stabbed his kids and bludgeoned his wife before hanging himself. It is not just suicide as the heading of the post suggests.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:49 pm

From what i heard, the guy studied at IIT. The wife was an emergency medical doctor. They seemed like a happy couple, were friendly and active in the community/neighborhood. They moved from Michigan where they owned a million dollar home. They were planning to buy a home here soon as they had decided to settle down here. Financial difficulties may not be the reason. Whatever it is, I don't know how anyone can stab one's children to death. The guy could've just killed himself. What gives him the right to take three other lives? Sad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down