Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

list of men douchemunullah admires

4 posters

Go down

list of men douchemunullah admires Empty list of men douchemunullah admires

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:00 am

akbar (douche's one great regret is he wasnt born in akbar's age as a frilly lehenga'd girl in the gangotri plains to be picked up and tutored to be akbar's favorite harem girl or failing that, atleast as a boy that was converted into a eunuch to guard said harem girl only to gaze at akbar's rutting backside lovingly as it pummels the harem girl)
nizam (ditto, although he might want to be one of the 4 wives)
assorted mughals (as harem girl)
diggy raja (he wishes he could become one of diggy's servants so he can spit polish his shoes daily)
assorted mafiosi who he currently is I love you ing
phlegmy (virile diapered 1's just making him wet with his queen's english circa 1850, his muscular exclamation points and grammatical takedown of the evil glut admin & assorted riffraff of such)

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

list of men douchemunullah admires Empty Re: list of men douchemunullah admires

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:22 am

the only concrete evidence we have seen of homosexuality so far from any poster is when Propagandhi posted a picture of a caucasian male in green thong underwear on the sulekha site. JM has earlier speculated that it could have been from Propa's collection of erotic photographs or perhaps it was a picture of Propa's caucasian lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:07 pm

douchemunullah gangotridwivedi garg is a latent homo with daddy issues. he wishes to have perceived strong male figures in his life that he can cuddle upto. when alone he likes nothing better than to rub his face against their greying chest hairs after praising them effusively or in case of phlegmy to LOL joyously at stupid one liners that phlegmy produces from the depths of his malfunctioning bowels. he simpers like a little girl in their presence and practices craven heroworship cloaked as 'research'. given a chance he'll wear kajal, put on some frilly panties, do the tuck job and dance to an oldish bollywood number with BN mudras, referrring to the diapered 1 as his 'jaan' and 'dilruba'.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:douchemunullah gangotridwivedi garg is a latent homo with daddy issues. he wishes to have perceived strong male figures in his life that he can cuddle upto. when alone he likes nothing better than to rub his face against their greying chest hairs after praising them effusively or in case of phlegmy to LOL joyously at stupid one liners that phlegmy produces from the depths of his malfunctioning bowels. he simpers like a little girl in their presence and practices craven heroworship cloaked as 'research'. given a chance he'll wear kajal, put on some frilly panties, do the tuck job and dance to an oldish bollywood number with BN mudras, referrring to the diapered 1 as his 'jaan' and 'dilruba'.

Propa, would you agree that you are more abusive than me? Curious minds wish to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:27 pm

in addition to being a douche, you're also a crybaby. you should know that about yourself.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:in addition to being a douche, you're also a crybaby. you should know that about yourself.

In my opinion 'crybaby' suits you more considering you were overheard whining on sulekha chat about the hairy legs of a female member of your family (possibly in a bid to elicit sympathy from other female posters).

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Rashman, you swallow what your geriatric boyfriend feeds you like it is the gospel truth, don't you?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:43 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Rashman, you swallow what your geriatric boyfriend feeds you like it is the gospel truth, don't you?

although i was not present on chat at the time, i was present on sulekha at the time this episode took place. Not once on sulekha did Propa accuse JM of lying. Propa's response was to accuse JM of having an incestuous relationship with his daughter whenever JM would bring this up.

I was also not on chat when Propa gave links to pictures of JM's wife and daughter and expressed a desire to have sex with them. JM has brought it up on this forum and Propa has never denied doing this either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:01 pm

So Rashman, by your logic if someone does not deny something, that makes it true? If your geriatric boyfriend makes up a wild story about someone and they choose to ignore it, that makes it the truth for you?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Rashman, you swallow what your geriatric boyfriend feeds you like it is the gospel truth, don't you?

although i was not present on chat at the time, i was present on sulekha at the time this episode took place. Not once on sulekha did Propa accuse JM of lying. Propa's response was to accuse JM of having an incestuous relationship with his daughter whenever JM would bring this up.

I was also not on chat when Propa gave links to pictures of JM's wife and daughter and expressed a desire to have sex with them. JM has brought it up on this forum and Propa has never denied doing this either.

douchemun, I insinuated on the old forum that phlegmy's daughter indulged in paid sex and he never denied it. per your formula, that is a fact then? this is exactly why you're a douche.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Hellsangel wrote:So Rashman, by your logic if someone does not deny something, that makes it true? If your geriatric boyfriend makes up a wild story about someone and they choose to ignore it, that makes it the truth for you?

in this case, Propa did not just ignore JM's statement nor did he bother issuing any kind of clarification. Propa's response to this issue was to claim that JM is having an incestuous relationship with his daughter and to give death threats to JM. This carried on for years. Based on my reading of those posts (over several years) i conclude that JM is telling the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:19 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

douchemun, I insinuated on the old forum that phlegmy's daughter indulged in paid sex and he never denied it. per your formula, that is a fact then? this is exactly why you're a douche.

you may have said this once or twice. i do not recall you saying it. further, one does not bother to dignify by any clarification an obscene comment about one's child. your case of the hairy legs was different as i explained in my previous post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:So Rashman, by your logic if someone does not deny something, that makes it true? If your geriatric boyfriend makes up a wild story about someone and they choose to ignore it, that makes it the truth for you?

in this case, Propa did not just ignore JM's statement nor did he bother issuing any kind of clarification. Propa's response to this issue was to claim that JM is having an incestuous relationship with his daughter and to give death threats to JM. This carried on for years. Based on my reading of those posts (over several years) i conclude that JM is telling the truth.

Did the old dog ever deny it or issue any kind of clarification?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Did the old dog ever deny it or issue any kind of clarification?

one does not dignify a patently false charge about one's child with a response. Further, Knowing Propa and his foul mouth one can readily believe that he said everything JM accuses him of doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:
one does not dignify a patently false charge about one's child with a response. Further, Knowing Propa and his foul mouth one can readily believe that he said everything JM accuses him of doing.

By what logic is one a patently false charge and not the other?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

One was made by a poster Rashmun likes. The other was made by a poster Rashmun does not like. Duh!

PS: For more on this, see any encyclopedia under the title Rashmun Method.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:55 pm

panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

One was made by a poster Rashmun likes. The other was made by a poster Rashmun does not like. Duh!

PS: For more on this, see any encyclopedia under the title Rashmun Method.

If i have to choose between JM's word and Propa's word i choose to believe JM. Propa is a completely unscrupulous character considering he gave JM numerous death threats in front of everyone and also accused JM of having an incestuous relationship with his daughter. in this thread alone he says he also accused JM's daughter of being a prostitute. So for an uncouth character like Propa to talk about a relatively small little thing like the hairy legs of a family member is not a big deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

you may have said this once or twice. i do not recall you saying it. further, one does not bother to dignify by any clarification an obscene comment about one's child. your case of the hairy legs was different as i explained in my previous post.

now you have a stratification based on how many times someone has repeated an accusation such that it becomes a fact? if so, someone calls you a motherfucker 200 times and you only respond once it becomes a fact?

also the severity of family abuse differs on who gets abused and there is a grading now? this is why I call you a douche.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

now you have a stratification based on how many times someone has repeated an accusation such that it becomes a fact? if so, someone calls you a motherfucker 200 times and you only respond once it becomes a fact?

also the severity of family abuse differs on who gets abused and there is a grading now? this is why I call you a douche.

as mentioned earlier talking about the hairy legs of a family member might be unusual for others but for a completely foul mouthed person with filth oozing out of his mouth every second it is nothing unusual and in fact something to be expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

as mentioned earlier talking about the hairy legs of a family member might be unusual for others but for a completely foul mouthed person with filth oozing out of his mouth every second it is nothing unusual and in fact something to be expected.

go fuck yourself, monkey. you've abused ppl's mothers and family member in a much worse fashion and are now giving me the holier than thou spiel. go give your geriatric boyfriend a blowjob.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:19 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

go fuck yourself, monkey. you've abused ppl's mothers and family member in a much worse fashion and are now giving me the holier than thou spiel. go give your geriatric boyfriend a blowjob.

i have only indulged in a proportionate usage of extreme language and that too i have greatly reduced since my younger days. also, i have never abused children of any posters like you have. Let's face it. You're essentially a big bag of filth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:go fuck yourself, monkey.
hahaha, how old are you, propa?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:

Hello, old dog. Here is a new trick to learn.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:51 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

Hello, little puppy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Hello, little puppy.

Rashman, why do you feel the need to rush to the old dog's defense? Is it some kind of a strategic alliance or just loyalty?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Hello, little puppy.

Rashman, why do you feel the need to rush to the old dog's defense? Is it some kind of a strategic alliance or just loyalty?

I just wanted to have some fun with you little puppy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:hahaha, how old are you, propa?

Hello, little puppy.

Do you realize that it is you who is actually providing me the entertainment, Rashman?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Hello, little puppy.

Do you realize that it is you who is actually providing me the entertainment, Rashman?

And do you realize you provide me with loads of entertainment yourself, little puppy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Hello, little puppy.

And do you realize you provide me with loads of entertainment yourself, little puppy?

If you say so, Rashman. After all that epic whining today, I guess your meds started reacting again.

PS: I like puppies. I think they are cute.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

If you say so, Rashman. After all that epic whining today, I guess your meds started reacting again.

PS: I like puppies. I think they are cute.

you sound cute when you adopt the projection technique, little puppy. good to see that your meds have started working again.

re little puppy: i thought you would not mind if i call you that since you like calling JM old dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Oh! So it is about calling the old dog, old dog? Loyalty to the old dog?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Oh! So it is about calling the old dog, old dog? Loyalty to the old dog?

not really. i thought this is how you greet each other in your family by calling each other dogs, old dogs, and puppies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Oh! So it is about calling the old dog, old dog? Loyalty to the old dog?

not really. i thought this is how you greet each other in your family by calling each other dogs, old dogs, and puppies.

No loyalty to the old dog? And just because the old dog considers me family does not mean I think that way.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

No loyalty to the old dog?

which old dog? my understanding is that you call various members of your family 'old dogs'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:50 pm

That would be the old dog you are dating, your geriatric boyfriend.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i have only indulged in a proportionate usage of extreme language and that too i have greatly reduced since my younger days. also, i have never abused children of any posters like you have. Let's face it. You're essentially a big bag of filth.

words are one thing but you're a devious monkey full of tricks...as a person, I wouldnt trust you far as I could throw you and I think so do lot of ppl. THAT is a reflection of your upbringing and it puts you in the same league but not quite as your geriatric boyfriend that never had a normal interaction with another human being in his real life or online. so take a good look at him and see your future, coz you're on the same path.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down