Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PP's list

2 posters

Go down

PP's buddies. Select all that apply.

PP's list Vote_lcap10%PP's list Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
PP's list Vote_lcap12%PP's list Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 5 ]
PP's list Vote_lcap5%PP's list Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
PP's list Vote_lcap7%PP's list Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
PP's list Vote_lcap7%PP's list Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 5 ]
PP's list Vote_lcap10%PP's list Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 41

PP's list Empty PP's list

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Just to be sure, who all are PP's buddies? What's the latest count.

Select all that apply.

Back to top Go down

PP's list Empty Re: PP's list

Post by Kris Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Just to be sure, who all are PP's buddies? What's the latest count.

Select all that apply.

>>>>My mind is making weird associations. For some reason, I thought of Schindler's List when i saw the title.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:07 pm

A distinction has to be made between PP's buddies and PP's slaves. Sometimes the slaves are grouped along with the buddies for the sake of politeness. Further, some slaves are more overt while others are more covert. So we have:

PP's buddies
PP's overt slaves
PP's covert slaves (who pretend to be buddies but are actually slaves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:10 pm

3 polls? Ok. Create then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:3 polls? Ok. Create then.

The polls on this forum are rigged. Didn't you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:A distinction has to be made between PP's buddies and PP's slaves. Sometimes the slaves are grouped along with the buddies for the sake of politeness. Further, some slaves are more overt while others are more covert. So we have:

PP's buddies
PP's overt slaves

So Vidya, do you consider yourself a buddy, an overt slave, or a covert slave of PP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:A distinction has to be made between PP's buddies and PP's slaves. Sometimes the slaves are grouped along with the buddies for the sake of politeness. Further, some slaves are more overt while others are more covert. So we have:

PP's buddies
PP's overt slaves

So Vidya, do you consider yourself a buddy, an overt slave, or a covert slave of PP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:

PP's buddies
PP's overt slaves

Hmm. Since this is your question and your definitions, I think I am PP's covert slave. Correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:01 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

PP's buddies
PP's overt slaves

Hmm. Since this is your question and your definitions, I think I am PP's covert slave. Correct?

Wrong. In my opinion you keep oscillating between being an overt slave and a covert slave. It was amusing in particular to see you getting angry when bw claimed she had voted for PP's removal as Admin of this forum. "After all he did for you how could you do this to him?" lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

PP's buddies
PP's overt slaves

Wrong. In my opinion you keep oscillating between being an overt slave and a covert slave. It was amusing in particular to see you getting angry when bw claimed she had voted for PP's removal as Admin of this forum. "After all he did for you how could you do this to him?" lol!

Oh, I got angry, didn't I? Yes that makes me PP's overt slave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

PP's buddies
PP's overt slaves

You were so angry that you even said Uff. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I said Uff too? Yep that's a telltale sign of me angry. I think I should apologize to bw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

I said Uff too? Yep that's a telltale sign of me angry. I think I should apologize to bw.

You were so hurt you even said Ouch. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yes. My master was hurt. So was I. But I should still apologize to bw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Yes. My master was hurt. So was I. But I should still apologize to bw.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Emotion analysis, after emoticon analysis!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:23 pm

panini press wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Emotion analysis, after emoticon analysis!

Commenting on my posts again and again after vowing you would never interact with me in future! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down