Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Panini Press

5 posters

Go down

To Panini Press Empty To Panini Press

Post by Rishi Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:35 pm

I have some questions to ask you.

1. Why is that you respond with sarcasm to most of my posts? For example, about the news article about coffee enema, you could have criticized what the couple did instead of attacking me. It was an odd news item. That is why I posted it. Why was it wrong to post it? I wonder why Kris referred as a "new low".

2. Even while criticizing me, why do you borrow words like "ward" from Propagandhi? You could have used your own ideas or thoughts.

3. Please tell me. To avoid your negative response, what kind of things should I post and in particular what kind of things you expect me not to post or say here?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

To Panini Press Empty Re: To Panini Press

Post by Kris Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:41 pm

Rishi wrote:I have some questions to ask you.

I wonder why Kris referred as a "new low".

>>>In the context of the subject matter, if you didn't get the pun, there really is no point explaining.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:49 pm

1. Why is that you respond with sarcasm to most of my posts? For example, about the news article about coffee enema, you could have criticized what the couple did instead of attacking me. It was an odd news item. That is why I posted it. Why was it wrong to post it? I wonder why Kris referred as a "new low".

2. Even while criticizing me, why do you borrow words like "ward" from Propagandhi? You could have used your own ideas or thoughts.

3. Please tell me. To avoid your negative response, what kind of things should I post and in particular what kind of things you expect me not to post or say here?

Time for you to shift to Carnatic music, Akbar/Nizam/Nawab, Spelling/grammar check.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Rishi,
do what you feel is right. All of us have our own high horse and that should not influence you. If you find constructive criticism palatable to you , take it. But do not change to please any one other than your wife.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:32 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rishi,
do what you feel is right. All of us have our own high horse and that should not influence you. If you find constructive criticism palatable to you , take it. But do not change to please any one other than your wife.

Are you saying that a wife should also change herself only to please her husband?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:55 am

I don't see any of your posts as "wrong." You can choose to post whatever you want to post. Who am I to tell you what to post or not post? You are just as free to post what you want to post as I am.

I respond with sarcasm to your posts because I find your views on matters like caste, religion, and race prejudiced, rooted in stereotypes, and occasionally outright bigoted. In your posts here, you come across as someone who thinks of people almost entirely in terms of stereotypes. This is an opinion I have formed based on your posts over several years, and I understand that you may not agree with my opinion. Also, I recognize that you may be different in your real life when you deal with specific individuals of various castes, religions, and races; my opinion is merely about the online persona you project.

Rishi wrote:2. Even while criticizing me, why do you borrow words like "ward" from Propagandhi? You could have used your own ideas or thoughts.
I don't view myself as criticizing you. I do borrow liberally from ideas and arguments that go on on SuCH, including, on occasion, your ideas. I like to make my comments topical, and I enjoy making connections between disparate ongoing discussions.

Rishi wrote:3. Please tell me. To avoid your negative response, what kind of things should I post and in particular what kind of things you expect me not to post or say here?
Please do not change one thing about yourself in order to please me, or to avoid my negative responses. As GC says in his signature, if two people agree on everything, one of them is redundant. I am never going to agree with all you say, and you are never going to agree with all I say. The exchange of both positive and negative responses is what makes this an active community. Let us keep it that way. The only things I expect you -- and everyone else here -- not to say here are those that violate any US laws, any Forumotion policies, or the SuCH privacy policy. Everything else is fair game.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down