Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former judge causes furor

3 posters

Go down

Former judge causes furor Empty Former judge causes furor

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:02 pm

.. Remarks made by former Kerala High Court Judge R. Basant and captured by a Malayalam TV channel, where he describes the Suryanelli sex scandal victim as one who was “used for child prostitution,” have created a furore. In footage televised on Saturday, the former judge, who delivered the January 2005 High Court judgment in the case acquitting 35 out of the 36 accused, says: “She was used for child prostitution. Child prostitution is not rape. It is immoral. I am not blaming her... It is all there in my judgment.”

So it is ok to rape a prostitute? Even if the child was dragged or forced into prostitution, it is ok to rape her? And the Rajya Sabha Dy Speaker(?) Kurien JUST raped a child prostitute and so he is innocent?

Where do they get this kind of nut cases/screwed up men as judges? I think it is high time the judiciary is filled with 50% female judges - if there is to be ANY IMPROVEMENT in thinking.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Former judge causes furor Empty Re: Former judge causes furor

Post by Rishi Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm

The man thinks he is such a towering intellect who can discern the legal nuances.

He thinks forcing a child into prostitution or being a part of it is itself OK.

It is illegal to engage in sex with a minor whether she is a prostitute or not.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:.. Remarks made by former Kerala High Court Judge R. Basant and captured by a Malayalam TV channel, where he describes the Suryanelli sex scandal victim as one who was “used for child prostitution,” have created a furore. In footage televised on Saturday, the former judge, who delivered the January 2005 High Court judgment in the case acquitting 35 out of the 36 accused, says: “She was used for child prostitution. Child prostitution is not rape. It is immoral. I am not blaming her... It is all there in my judgment.”

So it is ok to rape a prostitute? Even if the child was dragged or forced into prostitution, it is ok to rape her? And the Rajya Sabha Dy Speaker(?) Kurien JUST raped a child prostitute and so he is innocent?

Where do they get this kind of nut cases/screwed up men as judges? I think it is high time the judiciary is filled with 50% female judges - if there is to be ANY IMPROVEMENT in thinking.

>>>Its scary that neanderthals like this sit on the bench.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down