Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who think my posts are spam

Go down

For those who think my posts are spam Empty For those who think my posts are spam

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:13 pm

This forum permits you to ignore my posts. I would suggest that you take advantage of this feature of this forum and put me on ignore. You will then not be reading any of my posts. This childish whining is completely pathetic.

Back to top Go down

For those who think my posts are spam Empty Re: For those who think my posts are spam

Post by artood2 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:01 pm

dude, you created a whole new forum to post all your originals. Why do you have to start a new thread for everything. Take a couple of threads and keep posting in them. There are guys like me who do not want to open any of those threads but your one-post threads dominate the right hand side of this forum.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

For those who think my posts are spam Empty Re: For those who think my posts are spam

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:19 pm

artood2 wrote:dude, you created a whole new forum to post all your originals. Why do you have to start a new thread for everything. Take a couple of threads and keep posting in them. There are guys like me who do not want to open any of those threads but your one-post threads dominate the right hand side of this forum.

Every now and then a particular poster will post more new threads than others for a certain period of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:
artood2 wrote:dude, you created a whole new forum to post all your originals. Why do you have to start a new thread for everything. Take a couple of threads and keep posting in them. There are guys like me who do not want to open any of those threads but your one-post threads dominate the right hand side of this forum.

Every now and then a particular poster will post more new threads than others for a certain period of time.

You have started 10% of the topics on this forum.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:05 pm

artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

https://such.forumotion.com/t10898-the-claim-that-rashmun-is-the-most-prolific-poster-on-this-forum-is-a-myth#84366

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

https://such.forumotion.com/t10898-the-claim-that-rashmun-is-the-most-prolific-poster-on-this-forum-is-a-myth#84366

Why did you start another thread for one post?

I did not say you are the most prolific, I said you started 10% of the threads.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:24 pm

artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Why did you start another thread for one post?

I did not say you are the most prolific, I said you started 10% of the threads.

I started another thread with a prominent title because I wanted to clarify the misconception of other posters who may have similar erroneous beliefs just because I have chosen to make all my posts using one handle.

As I mentioned in the other thread I am neither the most prolific poster nor am I the most active topic starter. Rishi(MulaiAzhagi ) is the most active topic starter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Also you are wrong about the 10% stat. For the right figure see the forum stats (see link in the other thread).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down