Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love Face Unlock

3 posters

Go down

I love Face Unlock Empty I love Face Unlock

Post by Idéfix Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:19 pm

I recently upgraded my Droid RAZR Maxx to Jelly Bean, and Face Unlock works perfectly on this version. I just love this feature. No more sliding gestures or entering PINs. Once you teach it to recognize your face in 2-3 different light settings, all you need to do is look at the phone and it unlocks for you. Anyone else use this feature?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

I love Face Unlock Empty Re: I love Face Unlock

Post by Hellsangel Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:22 pm

panini press wrote:I recently upgraded my Droid RAZR Maxx to Jelly Bean, and Face Unlock works perfectly on this version. I just love this feature. No more sliding gestures or entering PINs. Once you teach it to recognize your face in 2-3 different light settings, all you need to do is look at the phone and it unlocks for you. Anyone else use this feature?

You must have lost flash support. How do you get around that?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
panini press wrote:I recently upgraded my Droid RAZR Maxx to Jelly Bean, and Face Unlock works perfectly on this version. I just love this feature. No more sliding gestures or entering PINs. Once you teach it to recognize your face in 2-3 different light settings, all you need to do is look at the phone and it unlocks for you. Anyone else use this feature?

You must have lost flash support. How do you get around that?
I haven't missed it so far. It's only two days since I upgraded. If I really need it, I will downgrade to ICS.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Reminds me...

today I saw a girl with an old Nokia pre-flip cell phone (at least 12 to 14 yrs old). Asked her about it... She said "I really dont want to use cell phone.. but need for work. i dont call anyone...it works and I can do limited texting.. which is just fine.. as I dont like to waste time on texting..."

And I thought.....O M G... where were you all these years blondie....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down