Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rishi - pak ii - secular response

+5
confuzzled dude
southindian
Kris
Merlot Daruwala
truthbetold
9 posters

Go down

rishi - pak ii - secular response Empty rishi - pak ii - secular response

Post by truthbetold Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:20 am

Rishi,
your frustration and uppiliji's anger at loss of innocent lives due to yet another terror act is fully justified . Are the solutions practical or sensible. May be not.
The place where this incident took place, dilshuknagar, hyderabad was a place i used to frequent to visit with my friends and relstives. The only reason to target this place is it is bustling center of activity full of ordinary hindu / indians.
It is interesting to read reactions of self proclaimed secularists. None of them have time to say anything about the incident, the people and loss of life. All their guns are trained at you and uppili's words.
while muslim terrorist seem to be obvious suspect, we should let facts come out. Hyd police screwed up in the past and pointed fingers in the wrong direction.
pak ii - i understand that is a frustrated shout rather than a real serious solution. Indian muslims including those who cause roits and bombings are indians. They are not going anywhere. It is insulting and counter productive to talk about deportation or balknization. India needs to deal with the disruptive element within its borders.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

rishi - pak ii - secular response Empty Re: rishi - pak ii - secular response

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:34 am

truthbetold wrote:It is interesting to read reactions of self proclaimed secularists. None of them have time to say anything about the incident, the people and loss of life. All their guns are trained at you and uppili's words.

Only people like you who have too much time on their hands (as you confessed a few days back) and very little original thought of their own will get into making totally obvious, utterly banal and meaningless condemnatory statements on this forum. You are Exhibit A - any of your posts on any topic is usually a 500-word essay stating the obvious.

This is not very different from how netas in India feel obliged to rush to the site of the killings and make silly rhetorical statements, causing immense hardships to investigators trying to look for some forensic evidence. The silliness is compounded by the BJP taking Shinde to task for not rushing to Hyderabad immediately after the event - as if his presence at Dilsukhnagar would somehow bring the victims back to life or help identify the culprits. Cretins all.

In this particular context, it is utterly malicious to imply that someone who desists from such banality is being unpatriotic or worse still, complicit in the attacks (as that other master-cretin, Uppili never fails to mention here). Anyway, nothing more is expected from such small minds, so feel free to keep at it.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:53 am

Daruwala,
You do not have the time to say the obvious. Yet you you have the time, energy to race to react to uppili ' s comments and repeat your nonsensical dribble against his feelings and fears for the 500th time in less than 3 months.

You are so busy over the decade of sulekha and such posts that you forgot to ever say a single criticism of islamic terrorism. But somehow you fnd opportunity to talk about chaddis in 9 out of 10 posts.

Only you know truth and it is so because you say so.

Obviously truth is inconvient. Your bias may not be obvious to your closed mind but it is clear to the rest of the world.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:41 am

truthbetold wrote:Daruwala,
You do not have the time to say the obvious. Yet you you have the time, energy to race to react to uppili ' s comments and repeat your nonsensical dribble against his feelings and fears for the 500th time in less than 3 months.

Ok, since you are a glutton for the obvious, here's a dose of it: I write whatever I want on topics of my choice, and not to please you or some other cretinous judge of people's motives.

If you were a tad smarter, you might have realized that someone who's a flag-waving cheerleader of people's awakening, democracy, freedom etc, would not pass judgement and impute motives to others who choose to stay away from your noise. So here's something very obvious again: Dissent is the essence of democracy. Forcing people to parrot cretinous banality is fascism. But that is what all you chaddis are. Obviously.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:21 am

Daruwala,
yes. You can hide under whatever cover you want. I am just stating the obvious fact that you cannot bring yourself to criticize islamic terrorism. I am also pointing the obvious fact that your heart bleeds for afzal guru but has no time for the innocents killed by islamic terrorists who have no respect for human life.
May i also state the ovious fact that you are concerned about how hurt salman kurshid felt when he was accused of, yes, obvious fraud. But you have no qualms about repeatedly pointing anna decades old allegations as proof of guilt.
I recognize your self granted right to bully, abuse, insult rishi and uppili and others just because they exercise their obvious right to express their feelings.
Let me finally also state i am stating all of the above to excercise my own freedom of expression. It is in no way to abuse you or change you or initiate introspection. Yes, any introspection of your stated views is blesphemy.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:51 am

truthbetold wrote:Rishi,
pak ii - i understand that is a frustrated shout rather than a real serious solution. Indian muslims including those who cause roits and bombings are indians. They are not going anywhere. It is insulting and counter productive to talk about deportation or balknization. India needs to deal with the disruptive element within its borders.

>>>>Good point. The problem is this polarized view 'all muslims are terrorists' is an outcome of frustration. Bombs are going off with more and more frequency in places that used to be peaceful once. Some of it is instigated by Pakistan, some of it may be home grown, most of it is by muslim outfits. The self-evident point that not all muslims are terrorists would gain a lot of traction if the culprits are identified and punished. Absence of competence or willingness to do this, perhaps in the name of vote bank politics, gives a sense of governmental impotence in terms of protecting the general population. This understandably fuels rage and hardened political positions and this is only going to get worse.

Last edited by Kris on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:57 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Daruwala,

Ok, since you are a glutton for the obvious, here's a dose of it: I write whatever I want on topics of my choice, and not to please you or some other cretinous judge of people's motives.

If you were a tad smarter, you might have realized that someone who's a flag-waving cheerleader of people's awakening, democracy, freedom etc, would not pass judgement and impute motives to others who choose to stay away from your noise. So here's something very obvious again: Dissent is the essence of democracy. Forcing people to parrot cretinous banality is fascism. But that is what all you chaddis are. Obviously.

MD, someone could say, I have never seen you to be so defensive about your posts. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:54 pm

your frustration and uppiliji's anger at loss of innocent lives due to yet another terror act is fully justified . Are the solutions practical or sensible. May be not.
The place where this incident took place, dilshuknagar, hyderabad was a place i used to frequent to visit with my friends and relstives. The only reason to target this place is it is bustling center of activity full of ordinary hindu / indians.
It is interesting to read reactions of self proclaimed secularists. None of them have time to say anything about the incident, the people and loss of life. All their guns are trained at you and uppili's words.
while muslim terrorist seem to be obvious suspect, we should let facts come out. Hyd police screwed up in the past and pointed fingers in the wrong direction.

Is anyone looking at the angle that DilKhush Nagar (as musalmaan's like to pronounce) is overpopulated with folks migrated from Andhra, Has Telangana separatist groups got anything to do with it.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:15 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Is anyone looking at the angle that DilKhush Nagar (as musalmaan's like to pronounce) is overpopulated with folks migrated from Andhra, Has Telangana separatist groups got anything to do with it.
That thought did cross my mind. I really, really hope Telangana separatists have not stooped to the level of terrorism. If they have, Hyderabad is done for.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:44 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

There is another distinct possibility. Tamil Nadu wants Tirupati and hence used LTTE left-over followers to plant the bombs strategically knowing full well the innocent and peace loving muslims will be blamed or in the worst case Telengana/ some other Shiv Sena terrorists might be blamed for Godavari water dispute.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

There is another distinct possibility. Tamil Nadu wants Tirupati and hence used LTTE left-over followers to plant the bombs strategically knowing full well the innocent and peace loving muslims will be blamed or in the worst case Telengana/ some other Shiv Sena terrorists might be blamed for Godavari water dispute.

LOL

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:21 pm

Rishi wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

LOL

I do have a few Tamilian childhood friends in real life and, we are still very good friends in spite of well known Tamilian terrorist acts. I've learned to point out and criticize their actions in a collective manner, I don't think I have criticized attacked them personally on the net or in real life. Personal life/treatment/dealings are different from collective
criticism.

Unfortunately, many people cant differentiate between the
two and project one view onto another. Tamilians are notorious for suicide bombings take any attack on LTTE person as an attack on themselves,They take it literally and hence people are very very careful in attacking - even verbally - any Tamilian. This has made all dealings with Tamilians - including friends - less than honest putting up a real barrier
on what can and cannot be discussed with Tamilians and Tamil friends

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:28 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rishi wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

LOL

I do have a few Tamilian childhood friends in real life and, we are still very good friends in spite of well known Tamilian terrorist acts. I've learned to point out and criticize their actions in a collective manner, I don't think I have criticized attacked them personally on the net or in real life. Personal life/treatment/dealings are different from collective
criticism.

Unfortunately, many people cant differentiate between the
two and project one view onto another. Tamilians are notorious for suicide bombings take any attack on LTTE person as an attack on themselves,They take it literally and hence people are very very careful in attacking - even verbally - any Tamilian. This has made all dealings with Tamilians - including friends - less than honest putting up a real barrier
on what can and cannot be discussed with Tamilians and Tamil friends

that's honest feedback that i will take seriously considering its source, namely, you. but i think most indian tamils have learned with the passage of time, to not to take criticism of the LTTE as a criticism of all tamils. in fact since the late eighties or early nineties, most indian tamil opinion about the LTTE is not very different from that of the rest of india's.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:47 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

that's honest feedback that i will take seriously considering its source, namely, you. but i think most indian tamils have learned with the passage of time, to not to take criticism of the LTTE as a criticism of all tamils. in fact since the late eighties or early nineties, most indian tamil opinion about the LTTE is not very different from that of the rest of india's.

Max, That was a parody of Uppili's earlier post to show him how ill-advised his views are, and what happens when one takes a few bad apples in every community and extrapolates. I don't for a second would confuse between a terrorist outfit for a community.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:51 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Max, That was a parody of Uppili's earlier post to show him how ill-advised his views are, and what happens when one takes a few bad apples in every community and extrapolates. I don't for a second would confuse between a terrorist outfit for a community.

sorry misunderstood. this is what happens when i skim a thread without reading in detail.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:55 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

You are mistaken. I am not the one who is equating LTTE with all tamils,
but practically all non-Tamils equate them for lack of knowledge of the
fight and the imposition of LTTE of its diktat on anything Tamil. The
Hindians - hence the GoI - and all phoreners do consider Tamilians with
LTTE, be it TN tamilians or SL Tamilians. Since it is only the TN Govt
that protests on any issue concerning SL Tamils, they are looked upon as
extension of SL Tamilians and hence the LTTE.

Did any of the other CMs raise even a single protest during the last 2 weeks at the SL atrocities?

I rest my case.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:59 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Did any of the other CMs raise even a single protest during the last 2 weeks at the SL atrocities?

I rest my case.

i now understand what muchocricket was trying to do. he was showing you how it feels to equate islamist terrorists to all muslims by making a parody of equating the LTTE to all tamils.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:03 pm

I rest my case.

Correct. You never had any confusion between LTTE and Sri Lankan Tamils yet seem to display a great ignorance when it comes to Muslims.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:42 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

I rest my case.

Correct. You never had any confusion between LTTE and Sri Lankan Tamils yet seem to display a great ignorance when it comes to Muslims.

It looks like you, Max and other apologists seem to equate LTTE terrorism of 20 years with Islamic terror of 1000 years and helpless-countryless-supportless SL tamils Tamils with the rich, OIC, Pakistani, and Ummah supported Muslim "sufferings."

This is no different than JM. Mauklana Merlot and Rashmunullah Jehadi citing isolated hindu terror act (of killing 2 or 3 people) with the Islamic terrorism every time there is a Bomb.

Also, notice that I have created a new terminology to differentiate the really peaceful muslims from the pieceful muslims. Muslim supporters and sympathisers of Islamic terrorist are known as "Koranists" in Upilianica.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down