Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Dennis Rodman is hanging out with Kim Jong-un

Go down

Why Dennis Rodman is hanging out with Kim Jong-un Empty Why Dennis Rodman is hanging out with Kim Jong-un

Post by Maria S Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:07 am

Was kind of fascinating...to see Dennis and Kim having a good time together!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2013/feb/28/dennis-rodman-kim-jong-un-north-korea

I watched the Chicago Bulls play once in the height of their glory..a great memory. It was almost "all" for the Majestic Great Michael towering over others- felt almost a lil' sorry for Michael the man..always had to look like he was in control (on court) expectations galore from zillions of fans, almost became deaf with all the sound and noises! But he hardly looked at anyone..looked so serious, focussed..trapped..in his space-image..

And then, there was Dennis..like that one friend who sticks out in any crowd..whether it was Michael or Madonna..or Kim he was with (apparently - he did not even know diff between North Korea and South Korea- how cool is that:D!) perhaps could not care less..makes others around him..totally comfortable being "in his own skin (with the tattoos and piercings!)" and let others "simply be"..which is a great feeling..it's cool to have BFFs like that!

Dennis, the COLORFUL..waving, smiling, going around signing autographs..while everyone in the team is doing their practice throws..I guess they knew to "leave him alone"..and sure enough, when the time came..he defended, passed the ball in an important play off game..became who- his team counted on..and helped Michael, Scottie and the Bulls to win.

*I like these kinds of human stories! Would like to believe the US Govt "left him alone"..to do his thing with Kim..and whether Dennis knew Kim or not..Kim knew him and the Bulls..and was his "special guest". For what it's worth, think it is always good to have the Dennis'es of the world to connect on personal levels..it can make a positive difference- for a whole lot of people.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down