Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft surface

4 posters

Go down

Microsoft surface Empty Microsoft surface

Post by Impedimenta Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:13 pm

http://reviews.cnet.com/microsoft-surface-pro/

is this going to work? its 2 pounds:-) it's crisp and bright and has a full 1,920x1,080-pixel resolution as well.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Microsoft surface Empty Re: Microsoft surface

Post by Idéfix Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:24 pm

I am intrigued. I am tired of the old laptop form factor. I want to be able to work with presentations and spreadsheets on a tablet. I hope someone makes something like that this year.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:41 pm

check this out. 2013, indeedio.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/05/tech/mobile/samsung-galaxy-s-4-eyes/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

I can now do the bharathanatiyam eye rollage with the phone and read at the same time:-) finally, i can multi task.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Priyamvadai M'dosai wrote:check this out. 2013, indeedio.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/05/tech/mobile/samsung-galaxy-s-4-eyes/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

I can now do the bharathanatiyam eye rollage with the phone and read at the same time:-) finally, i can multi task.
Haha! I enabled "liveness check" on Face Unlock just for fun the other day. It says "blink now to unlock" and once you blink, the phone is unlocked. Pretty cool.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:53 pm

trofimov wrote:I am intrigued. I am tired of the old laptop form factor. I want to be able to work with presentations and spreadsheets on a tablet. I hope someone makes something like that this year.

You can do that on an iPad.

Surface is not going anywhere. OS is a piece of crap, exactly what you expect from MS.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Appalamma wrote:
trofimov wrote:I am intrigued. I am tired of the old laptop form factor. I want to be able to work with presentations and spreadsheets on a tablet. I hope someone makes something like that this year.

Surface is not going anywhere. OS is a piece of crap, exactly what you expect from MS.

The best way to describe the Surface Pro would be clunk & junk.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Appalamma wrote:

Some of my colleagues use iPads. Their iPads work fine when the task is to review the work others have done, but they switch to their boring laptops when they have to create a presentation. I understand the keyboard + mouse UI is much more efficient when dealing with PowerPoint or Excel.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down