Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas: man's neighbor's dog died

2 posters

Go down

Texas: man's neighbor's dog died Empty Texas: man's neighbor's dog died

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:45 pm

It was reported that a neighbor's dog died in a north dallas suburb in the state of texas on april 26, 2009. The neighbor (not the dog owner) did not report any great grief, a few minutes of sadness at the passage of this animal. The dog's owner did not feel any grief, however it must be noted that the reporter did not reach him for his comment.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Texas: man's neighbor's dog died Empty Re: Texas: man's neighbor's dog died

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:15 pm

in another dog related news, someone poisoned cop's pet dog and police dog. when cop took them to hospital, 5 assault weapons got stollen from cop's house.

pet dog died and police dog is recovering.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:31 pm

This is heartbreaking news.

RIP JM
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:15 pm

No idea what the original post is about. But reminded me of the only dog i hated, with true feelings.

Was my friend's dog.... some small breed. He was a very bad tempered dog. very unruly. Hated e'one except his host family. hated me too. I wasn't used to this. I had until then known only friendly dogs. He hated all friends of the owner's girls, specially the ones who had a dog of their own, which meant me too. If my friend or her sisters even touched another dog and came back home, he would pick up the scent and then try to rip the girls' clothes off. That's how jealous type he was. (I am not making this up).

Once when I went to meet my friend, he ran out and began barking at me furiously. I thought ok, puny dog who likes to bark a lot. So I stood there calmly. He thought, 'cool, easy target'. So he began moving forward to bite my ankle. That's when I took a quick and easy swing at him with my bag that sent him flying 2-3 feet away. By this time my friend had come, and rescued each of us from MAD. But I was now enemy #1.

Less than a year later, I had to deal with him every day as I went to the friend's house when studying for engg. entrance exams. I would call before leaving my house, they could still not control him, or maybe they didn't care. He would know I have come, and race downstairs like crazy. I would infact lock myself out before ringing the doorbell, and keep a couple of rocks ready. The sneaker would find other ways to get out and attack me. That would make me run across the street and climb up on any car I could find, saving myself by 2-3 seconds from being bitten by him, and then throwing rocks at him. This happened atleast 7-8 times in one month. All the thelawaala around her place would find it pretty entertaining. Seeing me perched over a car throwing rocks at a dog barking up, until someone came and took him away. Oh I hated the rascal.

But my friend loved him to death. So I would not say too much. Anyway, one day, her dad thought that maybe he should formally introduce us, so that this daily drama stopped. Apparently it had worked with someone else. This shrewd shrewd dog played along. He came quietly. Stayed by my side for 2-3 minutes. Smelled my feet and all. Everyone relaxed. Then he jumped and bit me on my leg and ran away. Took his revenge of one year ago. I was wearing a skirt. Friend's dad quickly washed it off with soap and water and assured me of no risks from any disease. They all had been bitten by him at one point or another. Mom gave me the rabies shot regardless. One shot in the arm, not 14 in the stomach, thank god!

After this they all became a bit more careful for as long as I went there for studies, which was thankfully not a lot, coz friend and I would rarely study, and would talk away 2-3 hours. So as the exams approached, we decided group studies will not work for the two of us.

Anyways, about 1 year after this incidence when the friend sobbingly told me he died, I wanted to rejoice. That dog may be the only being in the world on whose death I didn't feel any grief whatsoever. Secretly I did rejoice, even though I quietly heard her talking about him fondly for next 2 hours. For the rest of the college years, I could freely go to that house, and never ever missed the sorry bastard.

Last edited by Vidya Bagchi on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:18 pm

as much as i enjoy reading ur posts, i dont like dogs very much. pliss to post the tl;dr version

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:22 pm

oh the dog woes! sigh and all, but I literally laughed out loud reading it.

Ps: in response to vid's post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down