Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered about...

Go down

Have you ever wondered about... Empty Have you ever wondered about...

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:14 pm

the kind of trousers boys wear in america that appear to be falling off their waists ??

I mean why wud anyone like that? It's not comfortable and it certainly doesnt look good!!

I so wana take their pic and show it to my mom in India so she'll know how her grandkids will be dressing when they grow up Smile)
You guys have teenage kids right? Do you let them wear their pants that low ?

Back to top Go down

Have you ever wondered about... Empty Re: Have you ever wondered about...

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:21 pm

My daughter is sorta conservative when it comes to dressing up, phew.

However, I have more issue with butt cleavage than low pants over loose boxers. Srsly, this relative keeps flashing that in our face, and with time, it [the length that we see] is just getting bigger and bigger. Soon I am gonna reach my threshold about it. I hope it comes before the you-know-what is flashed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:31 pm

My daughter is sorta conservative when it comes to dressing up, phew.

and wat does she say abt guys in her class who wear lose pants that keeps falling down Razz

However, I have more issue with butt cleavage than low pants over loose boxers. Srsly, this relative keeps flashing that in our face...

Whn in sucha situation I look away and try not to make it very obvious. I really don't know what I am supposed to do at a time like that Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:37 pm

she finds that [low pants fashion] weird... luckily so far, she likes better groomed border nerds. *touchwood*

once my daughter was trying to point me to the butt cleavage flash, and I was signalling her to keep quiet. Someone else noticed some secret jokes going on between us, but didn't realize what it was about...

oh man the tracy-hates-us-hence-makes-fun-of-us kinda I-can-read-body-language fires that I had to fight later. I kept stoically denying ever laughing (which was true, I wasn't laughing, my daughter was). I could not tell people that I was telling daughter to NOT look there... just kept denying any such thing happened.

It was eventually forgotten. sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:44 pm

hehe i imagined kids to be cool with it and not giggle like we used to whn we were little. they kinda grew up looking at people with such outfits and i thot it must seem pretty 'normal' to them Razz

if they know it looks funny, why do they go for such pants scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down