Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modi definition of "Secularism"

4 posters

Go down

Modi definition of "Secularism" Empty Modi definition of "Secularism"

Post by Uppili Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:05 am

...."My definition of secularism is simple: 'India First'. Whatever you do, wherever you work, India should be the top priority for all its citizens," Modi told NRIs.

Ooops... this has to be an Anti-Muslim statement. After all, muslims swear their loyalty first to Islam and then only India.

And our own Fanatic Secularists will oppose this definition bcz it prevents their benefactors from expressing their loyalty to Koran and their Ummah.

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Modi definition of "Secularism" Empty Re: Modi definition of "Secularism"

Post by Rishi Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:13 am

I bet unlike the Congress party, Modi would be more sympathetic to Tamilian's concern about Hindi. He would not try to push Hindi on SI through the back door.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:30 am

Uppili wrote:...."My definition of secularism is simple: 'India First'. Whatever you do, wherever you work, India should be the top priority for all its citizens," Modi told NRIs.

Ooops... this has to be an Anti-Muslim statement. After all, muslims swear their loyalty first to Islam and then only India.

And our own Fanatic Secularists will oppose this definition bcz it prevents their benefactors from expressing their loyalty to Koran and their Ummah.
whining again about what you imagine could be in other people's minds? will you kill people for thinking that you are full of s? the trouble is with narenbhai's - and the northindian's - definition of india, not of secularism.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:46 am

Rishi wrote:I bet unlike the Congress party, Modi would be more sympathetic to Tamilian's concern about Hindi. He would not try to push Hindi on SI through the back door.
why should the tamilian depend on modi's sympathy to nurture his language and culture?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:49 am

btw, it's "modi's definition" (note the apostrophe) not "modi definition."

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:52 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Uppili wrote:...."My definition of secularism is simple: 'India First'. Whatever you do, wherever you work, India should be the top priority for all its citizens," Modi told NRIs.

whining again about what you imagine could be in other people's minds? will you kill people for thinking that you are full of s? the trouble is with narenbhai's - and the northindian's - definition of india, not of secularism.

What is their definition of India?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:06 am

This is just a smart move by Modi to revive the campaign against "pseudo-secularism". The contribution of the youth in the coming election will be significant. Most likely, he is targeting that group. CONwallah's as well as Modi's secularism fall under the same category - vote-bank politics. The only difference is - his will appeal to nationalists, the middle class and the youth. CONwallahs target the "minority" and the reservation-casts. I wonder who is targeting the female voters. Mahishaasura mardini has arrived. Anyone ignoring this group will soon become extinct!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Uppili Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:00 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:btw, it's "modi's definition" (note the apostrophe) not "modi definition."

Dude - My inglis ain't that bad... the carelessness I show here is an indication of the importance I give to this place.

I better not disrespect you more lest your new found, "close" friend Rashmun Saar ji will come out blazing at me.

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down