Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel sorry for Rashmun's mom...

+2
.|Sublime|.
SomeProfile
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Feel sorry for Rashmun's mom... Empty Feel sorry for Rashmun's mom...

Post by SomeProfile Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Once upon a time, while Rashmun was stuck in the US, his mom* got raped in India. She was repeatedly raped by many people. Then, some people started pimping her out. They charged money to let other people rape her. Now, Rashmun's mom had a neighbor named Ramdev whom Rashmun did not like because the neighbor was an obvious Hindu who sometimes led bhajan meetings at the local temple. Ramdev was outraged by all the rape of Rashmun's mother and during one of his bhajan meetings, he spoke against it. More people came to the meeting to listen to Ramdev and pretty soon, the bhajan meeting turned into a protest meeting and a satyagraha. It was a totally peaceful situation all along and there was absolutely no indication that things would turn violent. In the middle of the night, the police came and started lathi charge on the people who had gathered to protest against Rashmun's mom's rape. The police did not have an arrest warrant signed by a judge. They did not arrest Ramdev and charge him with anything. They did not put him in jail or produce him before a magistrate. They just beat a few people, including Rashmun's family members who happened to be in the crowed and they transported Ramdev to Rashmun's neighborhood, where he was set free. Next morning on Sulekha:

Charvaka: The government should not have used violence to suppress peaceful exercise of freedom of expression.

Rashmun: It was an illegal protest. That guy had permission to only hold a bhajan with 15 people. Not a protest with 50 people. The government should be congratulated for taking the right action. Why are you supporting the illegal protest by Ramdev?

Another Brick: Do you think he would have received legal permission to protest the rape of your mom, when the very govt people who have to give such permissions are the ones raping your mom?

Rashmun: There is a designated area for holding such protests. Not the temple where they routinely do bhajans. He committed a crime by misrepresenting his protest as a bhajan meeting.

Huzefa Kapasi: Dude, they were protesting the rape of your mom. In fact, during the lathi charge, your dad's kneecaps were busted, your brothers teeth were busted, your sister was molested in the crowed.

Rashmun: What choice did the police have if he tried to evade arrest? We do not want a repetition of Dec 6th, 1992. It definitely appeared as if the situation would have escalated if the police did not put stop to the protest using violence.

Merlot Daruwala: Bibi Ramdev! LOL!

Rashmun: ROFL! He has the support of BJP behind him. Bibi Ramdev, LOL indeed!

Some Profile, noting that during this entire exchange Rashmun and Merlot never once, not even obliquely, made any references to the fact that Rashmun's mom is being raped and pimped out: Rashmun ko kisne hijda banaadiya?

*Rashmun's mom in this story is the country India.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Feel sorry for Rashmun's mom... Empty Re: Feel sorry for Rashmun's mom...

Post by .|Sublime|. Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:06 am

SomeProfile wrote:*Rashmun's mom in this story is the country India.

that's supposed to take care of the overall bad taste?

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:14 am

.|Sublime|. wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:*Rashmun's mom in this story is the country India.

that's supposed to take care of the overall bad taste?

https://such.forumotion.com/t1163-rashmun-merlot-make-me-lose-my-faith-in-humanity

Losing faith in humanity tastes much worse.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:25 am

In retrospect, may be I should not have posted this story. But the glee and celebratory tone of Rashmun's and Merlot's comments in response to the government's blatant trampling of fundamental rights, that too of a person who was protesting corruption, are nausea inducing. Every attempt by Charvaka at decent logical debate was being deliberately ignored. To imagine that there must be thousands of such 'educated' people with similar opinion in the country is hard to digest. I couldn't see of any other way of really cutting through their deliberate prejudicial blindness.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 am

SomeProfile wrote:In retrospect, may be I should not have posted this story. But the glee and celebratory tone of Rashmun's and Merlot's comments in response to the government's blatant trampling of fundamental rights, that too of a person who was protesting corruption, are nausea inducing. Every attempt by Charvaka at decent logical debate was being deliberately ignored. To imagine that there must be thousands of such 'educated' people with similar opinion in the country is hard to digest. I couldn't see of any other way of really cutting through their deliberate prejudicial blindness.

--> SP, let me know the lunatic asylum in which you are currently residing. I will send you a few flowers to cheer you up. Get well soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:47 am

Rashmun wrote:
--> SP, let me know the lunatic asylum in which you are currently residing. I will send you a few flowers to cheer you up. Get well soon.

Yeah, okay. Now are you going to respond to the legitimate points I have raised in three different threads or are you going to act like a scared little girl and run away?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:55 am

SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yeah, okay. Now are you going to respond to the legitimate points I have raised in three different threads or are you going to act like a scared little girl and run away?

--> SP, you have made zero legitimate points. All you did was come on an online forum and reveal to us your pathetic upbringing and the fact that you are a lunatic.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:47 am

Rashmun, kisne tumko hijda banaadiya? Why are you defending your mom's rapists and why are you happy about the beating up of people who protested your mom's rape? Why do you want the protest against your mom's rape stopped violently? Those are the legitimate questions. Are you going to answer them or run away like a scared girl?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:55 am

SomeProfile wrote:Rashmun, kisne tumko hijda banaadiya? Why are you defending your mom's rapists and why are you happy about the beating up of people who protested your mom's rape? Why do you want the protest against your mom's rape stopped violently? Those are the legitimate questions. Are you going to answer them or run away like a scared girl?

--> Looks like you are being mistreated at the lunatic asylum where you are currently residing. Get well soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:57 am

SomeProfile wrote:Rashmun, kisne tumko hijda banaadiya? Why are you defending your mom's rapists and why are you happy about the beating up of people who protested your mom's rape? Why do you want the protest against your mom's rape stopped violently? Those are the legitimate questions. Are you going to answer them or run away like a scared girl?

and let us know the address of the lunatic asylum where u currently reside so that i can send you some flowers to cheer you up.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:16 am

Rashmun wrote:
and let us know the address of the lunatic asylum where u currently reside so that i can send you some flowers to cheer you up.

Don't you think you should be more concerned about your raped mom* than the govt action or Ramdev or my lunatic asylum or me?

*Rashmun's mom here is the country India.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:36 am

SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Don't you think you should be more concerned about your raped mom* than the govt action or Ramdev or my lunatic asylum or me?

Right now i am more concerned about your mental health and the obvious fact that you keep forgetting to take your anti-psychotic medication.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:50 am

SomeProfile wrote:In retrospect, may be I should not have posted this story.

That's about the only sensible thing you've said so far on this matter.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:58 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

I agree
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:20 am

Rashmun,

Are you going to respond to my questions in the following three threads or are you going to run away like a scared little girl who has no legitimate point to make?

https://such.forumotion.com/t1163-rashmun-merlot-make-me-lose-my-faith-in-humanity

https://such.forumotion.com/t1112p100-bwahahababa-ramdev-was-caught-running-away

https://such.forumotion.com/t1190-feel-sorry-for-rashmun-s-mom

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:21 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Irrelevant. Are you going to respond to my question in the below thread or are you going to run away like a scared little girl?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:22 am

Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Right now i am more concerned about your mental health and the obvious fact that you keep forgetting to take your anti-psychotic medication.

Why are you more concerned about my mental health than about your mom getting raped?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:25 am

Rekz wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

I agree

Yeah, right! Where were Sublime, you and everybody else who thinks this story about Rashmun's mom is tasteless, when Rashmun was spouting all that non-sense about the government doing the right thing by suppressing free speech violently? Where were you when Rashmun's mom was getting raped and Rashmun was saying it was right to beat-up the people who were protesting his mom's rape? I bet you found it very sensible for Rashmun to defend his mom's rapists. Now you come like a great intellectual to say, "I agree".

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:31 am

SomeProfile wrote:Irrelevant.

Ok.

SomeProfile wrote:Are you going to respond to my question in the below thread or are you going to run away like a scared little girl?

There's nothing to respond to. I've already said whatever I wanted to say on the topic. If that made you lose your faith in humanity, it's, well, your loss.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:37 am

Sensible?

Did Rashmun's mom* get raped?

Yes.

Did someone protest against that rape?

Yes.

Did that someone get violently silenced by the government?

Yes.

Did Rashmun defend the government's actions?

Yes.

Is Rashmun's mom* still getting raped?

Yes.

Did Rashmun say anything even obliquely about his mom's rape?

No.

Who is sensible and who is not sensible here? Is it not sensible to speak the truth of what happened? Fuck you all who talk about sense and sensibilities and taste in the face of this grotesque performance by Rashmun.

* Rashmun's mom in this case is the country India.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:41 am

Taking on TruthSeeker's mantle, are we?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Enough's enough!

she is your mom too. shudnt u be doing something more to defend her than fighting rashmun.

Writing story and talking disrespectfully about ur mother is the way to go **applauds**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:11 pm

we need bittu here asap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:13 pm

seven wrote:Enough's enough!

she is your mom too. shudnt u be doing something more to defend her than fighting rashmun.

Writing story and talking disrespectfully about ur mother is the way to go **applauds**

well said...I agree 100%
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Dhakkan Seven,

While I'm not doing anything to prevent the rape of moms, I'm not applauding and encouraging the rapists and condemning the people who protest against the rape, the way Rashmun is doing.

What are you doing about the rape of your mom, apart from defending misguided people like Rashmun? Do you realize that you are defending a person who is defending your mom's rapists? Or, are you too much of a dhakkan to realize that?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Rekz wrote:

well said...I agree 100%

Do you realize that you are agreeing 100% with the people who are defending your mom's rapists? Or, are you too stupid to realize that?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:34 pm

All the moms mentioned on this thread are references to the country India.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:46 pm

SP anna...can't u write something without raping our mom's,sister's & aunt's??? if ur blood is boiling pls book a ticket to ur homeland...India needs another ANNA like u
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:42 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

Dhakkan Seven,

While I'm not doing anything to prevent the rape of moms, I'm not applauding and encouraging the rapists and condemning the people who protest against the rape, the way Rashmun is doing.

What are you doing about the rape of your mom, apart from defending misguided people like Rashmun? Do you realize that you are defending a person who is defending your mom's rapists? Or, are you too much of a dhakkan to realize that?

i'm not defending anyone but mother india. i questioned ur story and the name calling, not justfying rashmun ( i dont even know wat went on on that ramdev baba bwahaha thread).

While I'm not doing anything to prevent the rape of moms, I'm not applauding and encouraging the rapists and condemning the people who protest against..

u r doing equally bad by making it about sm1's mom's dash. its good to know u support anti-corruption drives but the way u put it in ur story sucks.

PS: u dhakkan

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:48 pm

My biggest problem with these protests is that you are asking the rapist to punish himself! And you think that by punishing yourself (hunger strike, etc), the rapist is going to have a change of heart!!

This is all utter nonsense.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Dhakkan Seven,

If you don't know WTF this conversation is about, then STFU!

Regards,

S P

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:58 pm

SomeProfile wrote:Dhakkan Seven,

Regards,

S P

so u can talk disrespectfully abt mother india and whn i peacefully try to tell u to not do so/ stop it, u lathi charge me with STFU...how are u different from the cops?

stfu my foot

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:24 pm

seven wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:Dhakkan Seven,

Regards,

S P

so u can talk disrespectfully abt mother india and whn i peacefully try to tell u to not do so/ stop it, u lathi charge me with STFU...how are u different from the cops?

stfu my foot

You need to go on a hunger strike!

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:25 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
To S3V3N:
Or hold your breath until you turn blue.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:
To S3V3N:
Or hold your breath until you turn blue.

thnx but no thanx. everybody is different. what helped u may not help me. u continue ur breathing excercise i will plan my wknd now.

muft ki advice dene walo ki kami nahi Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:36 pm

seven wrote:
. u continue ur breathing excercise i will plan my wknd now.

It is not an exercise of mine. It is usually what makes me give in.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
seven wrote:
. u continue ur breathing excercise i will plan my wknd now.

It is not an exercise of mine. It is usually what makes me give in.

w/e

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:55 pm

seven wrote:

stfu my foot

Dhakkan Seven,

The difference is that if you were lathi charged, your leg would be broken and your teeth would be busted out. You wouldn't not be able to turn around immediately and say: stfu my foot. Hope that explains the difference for your stupid brains. LOL!

Now are you going to close the dhakkan on the can full of stupidity that is your head?

S P

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:57 pm

harharmahadev wrote:My biggest problem with these protests is that you are asking the rapist to punish himself! And you think that by punishing yourself (hunger strike, etc), the rapist is going to have a change of heart!!

This is all utter nonsense.

What hunger strikes achieve or don't achieve is a whole another topic. Also, the objective of my posts is not to change anything in India. It is to show the absurdity of the arguments of people like Rashmun and attitudes of people like Merlot. Now it looks like I also have to deal with irritable retards like Seven and Rekz. Rekz stupidity is understandable due to the fact that she is just a woman. Seven's stupidity is understandable due to the fact that she is a woman and a NI (double-whammy against the poor thing).

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Rekz wrote:SP anna...can't u write something without raping our mom's,sister's & aunt's??? if ur blood is boiling pls book a ticket to ur homeland...India needs another ANNA like u

No thanks. If I come there, I will be beaten up by thugs. People like Rashmun will support the thugs. People like you will say: "Well said, agreed 100%". So, no, I won't come there. But when your family members or you are raped by the corruption in India, I will point my fingers at you, laugh and say: LOL! I told you so. I said well. I was 100% right.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:14 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Rekz wrote:SP anna...can't u write something without raping our mom's,sister's & aunt's??? if ur blood is boiling pls book a ticket to ur homeland...India needs another ANNA like u

No thanks. If I come there, I will be beaten up by thugs. People like Rashmun will support the thugs. People like you will say: "Well said, agreed 100%". So, no, I won't come there. But when your family members or you are raped by the corruption in India, I will point my fingers at you, laugh and say: LOL! I told you so. I said well. I was 100% right.

Hey Psycho,
all that is fine but did you remember to take your anti-psychotic medication today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:15 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
seven wrote:

stfu my foot

Dhakkan Seven,

The difference is that if you were lathi charged, your leg would be broken and your teeth would be busted out. You wouldn't not be able to turn around immediately and say: stfu my foot. Hope that explains the difference for your stupid brains. LOL!

Now are you going to close the dhakkan on the can full of stupidity that is your head?

S P

trying to be funny? imagine i didnt write stfu my foot. now respond to my post.

u r doing the exact same thing u r accusing rashumn of. i was defending mother india and u asked me to stfu and now u r not addressing the point. fine call me stupid and dig ur head in sand, the real issue will disappear. some strategy i say Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hey Psycho,
all that is fine but did you remember to take your anti-psychotic medication today?

Hijda Rashmun - Did you just say that your mom* being raped is fine? Are you going to respond to my questions in the following three threads or are you going to act like a scared little silly girl and throw lame accusations and names at me?

https://such.forumotion.com/t1112p100-bwahahababa-ramdev-was-caught-running-away

https://such.forumotion.com/t1190-feel-sorry-for-rashmun-s-mom

*In this context, Rashmun's mom is the country India.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Hey Psycho,

apparantly not. clown

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:19 pm

seven wrote:

u r doing the exact same thing u r accusing rashumn of. i was defending mother india and u asked me to stfu and now u r not addressing the point. fine call me stupid and dig ur head in sand, the real issue will disappear. some strategy i say Cool

Dhakkan Seven,

Asking you to STFU is not the same as forcing you to STFU! The former is a request to you - albeit a rude request - that still leaves you with a choice of whether to comply or not. The latter takes the choice away from you. Did you understand it yet or are you too stupid for that?

Let me explain it in another way: Your husband invites you to come to bed and make love with him. On the other hand, Rashmun's govt thugs rape you. Now, will your stupid brains both of these actions are one and the same? I hope you understood at least now.

Kind regards and concerns,
S P

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:20 pm

seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Hey Psycho,

apparantly not. clown

Dhakkan Seven,

Why are you worried about my medication while your mom* is being raped?

*In this context, Dhakkan Seven's mom is the country India.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:21 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
seven wrote:

Dhakkan Seven,

Asking you to STFU is not the same as forcing you to STFU! The former is a request to you - albeit a rude request - that still leaves you with a choice of whether to comply or not. The latter takes the choice away from you. Did you understand it yet or are you too stupid for that?

Let me explain it in another way: Your husband invites you to come to bed and make love with him. On the other hand, Rashmun's govt thugs rape you. Now, will your stupid brains both of these actions are one and the same? I hope you understood at least now.

Kind regards and concerns,
S P

Hey Psycho SP,

Can you tells us how you became a crazy lunatic. Tell us also why you keep forgetting to take your anti-psychotic medication. And tells us why you keep fantasizing about rape.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hey Psycho SP,

Can you tells us how you became a crazy lunatic. Tell us also why you keep forgetting to take your anti-psychotic medication. And tells us why you keep fantasizing about rape.

Hijda Rashmun - the rape of your mom* is not a fantasy. It is reality.

*In this context, Rashmun's mom is the country India. Rape = corruption in India.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Hey Psycho,

apparantly not. clown

Dhakkan Seven,

wat did i say Razz ** calls 911 - we have a psychotic person totally out of control, he needs immediate help, hurry plssss**

PS: why r u worried about rashmun's response on some threads while your mom* is being raped ?

* in this context sp's mom is india

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:26 pm

seven wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:
seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Hey Psycho,

apparantly not. clown

Dhakkan Seven,

wat did i say Razz ** calls 911 - we have a psychotic person totally out of control, he needs immediate help, hurry plssss**

PS: why r u worried about rashmun's response on some threads while your mom* is being raped ?

* in this context sp's mom is india

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next