Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensible Indian Foriegn Minister rejects TN resolution on Eelam ( "TN not the only state that has a stake in this")

5 posters

Go down

Sensible Indian Foriegn Minister rejects TN resolution on Eelam ( "TN not the only state that has a stake in this") Empty Sensible Indian Foriegn Minister rejects TN resolution on Eelam ( "TN not the only state that has a stake in this")

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:11 pm

http://ibnlive.in.com/shows/Devil%2727s-Advocate.html

Back to top Go down

Sensible Indian Foriegn Minister rejects TN resolution on Eelam ( "TN not the only state that has a stake in this") Empty Re: Sensible Indian Foriegn Minister rejects TN resolution on Eelam ( "TN not the only state that has a stake in this")

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:http://ibnlive.in.com/shows/Devil%2727s-Advocate.html

The two politicans in TN are playing for vote bank. But, the frequent fishermen killing by SL, freq bad nes from SL and about SL will force these two to up the ante...

...resulting in the population getting all boiling, resulting in call for separation.

Then teh (Stupid) Hindian politicians will have no one to blame. TN (with a population of some 80 million and 3rd most indutrialized) is no J & K, and the sooner the (stupid) hindian politicians realize this it will be good for them and Hindia.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Sensible Indian Foriegn Minister rejects TN resolution on Eelam ( "TN not the only state that has a stake in this") Empty Re: Sensible Indian Foriegn Minister rejects TN resolution on Eelam ( "TN not the only state that has a stake in this")

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

The two politicans in TN are playing for vote bank. But, the frequent fishermen killing by SL, freq bad nes from SL and about SL will force these two to up the ante...

...resulting in the population getting all boiling, resulting in call for separation.

Then teh (Stupid) Hindian politicians will have no one to blame. TN (with a population of some 80 million and 3rd most indutrialized) is no J & K, and the sooner the (stupid) hindian politicians realize this it will be good for them and Hindia.

According to famous tamil journalist N. Ram the vast majority of Tamilians in TN disagree with the two biggest politicians of TN--JJ and MK. Ram also points out that MGR was always completely against the idea of Eelam.

http://ibnlive.in.com/shows/The+Last+Word/381756.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Hopefully, the finance minister will reject the bullshit by UP and Bihar for "Basket case funds".

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:13 pm

rashmun,
jj and knidhi are running tn and getting elected. ram is ex editor of a decent paper. you can guess who will be close the pulse of people.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

According to famous tamil journalist N. Ram the vast majority of Tamilians in TN disagree with the two biggest politicians of TN--JJ and MK. Ram also points out that MGR was always completely against the idea of Eelam.

http://ibnlive.in.com/shows/The+Last+Word/381756.html

Only proves that N. Ram, the rich ex-commie, is out of touch with the masses. WHo cares what N. Ram says.

I am saying people dont care of LTTE, but the politicians are using LTTE for their own benefit and people are equating themselves with the Ealamites.

Ram will never understand this, and neither will you - not surprisingly.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:25 pm

.vakavaka garu.
sorry to disappoint you. Hindu headlines are screaming that chidambaram fc struck a deal with yadav father and son duo to keep the family happy and inside the camp. as you suspected numbers worked. i meant parliament numbers.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:00 pm

ram is a has been editor of the hindu who was stripped of the editorship of the paper by his own flesh and blood. he is no longer relevant. he is clueless about the mood of the people in TN about SL. the indian government better come to their senses about SL or else they'll have a problem on their hands in TN. the sooner the better.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:26 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:ram is a has been editor of the hindu who was stripped of the editorship of the paper by his own flesh and blood. he is no longer relevant. he is clueless about the mood of the people in TN about SL. the indian government better come to their senses about SL or else they'll have a problem on their hands in TN. the sooner the better.

The new editor of Hindu, Sidhartha Varadarajan, was hand picked by Ram. Ram's two brothers were outmanoeuvred by him, with the help of his cousins. See here for more:

http://wearethebest.wordpress.com/2011/04/23/the-four-great-wars-of-n-ram-on-hindu-soil/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:ram is a has been editor of the hindu who was stripped of the editorship of the paper by his own flesh and blood. he is no longer relevant. he is clueless about the mood of the people in TN about SL. the indian government better come to their senses about SL or else they'll have a problem on their hands in TN. the sooner the better.

The new editor of Hindu, Sidhartha Varadarajan, was hand picked by Ram. Ram's two brothers were outmanoeuvred by him, with the help of his cousins. See here for more:

http://wearethebest.wordpress.com/2011/04/23/the-four-great-wars-of-n-ram-on-hindu-soil/

One state cannot be allowed to dictate Indian foriegn policy. The few Tamils who wish to dictate foriegn policy vis a vis Sri Lanka are nothing but blackmailers. If India gives in to the blackmail of these people it would be setting a very bad precedent. Xenophobia and Jingoism will become the order of the day if these petty people are not put in their place. Already we are seeing attacks on Sinhalese Budhist monks in TN, and the unfortunate mixing of politics and sports.

I agree completely with the views of the eminent Tamil journalist N. Ram on this issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:43 am

Rashmun wrote:

One state cannot be allowed to dictate Indian foriegn policy. The few Tamils who wish to dictate foriegn policy vis a vis Sri Lanka are nothing but blackmailers. If India gives in to the blackmail of these people it would be setting a very bad precedent. Xenophobia and Jingoism will become the order of the day if these petty people are not put in their place. Already we are seeing attacks on Sinhalese Budhist monks in TN, and the unfortunate mixing of politics and sports.

I agree completely with the views of the eminent Tamil journalist N. Ram on this issue. [/quote]

Narasimham Ram is not a Tamil journalist. In fact, I doubt if any in the Kasturi family is a Tamil journalist.
AND THE HINDU is not a Tamil newspaper.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:19 pm

>> MGR was always completely against the idea of Eelam.
]

What is your source?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> MGR was always completely against the idea of Eelam.
]

What is your source?

I mentioned my source in my post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
]

What is your source?

You mean RAM is your source? Sensible Indian Foriegn Minister rejects TN resolution on Eelam ( "TN not the only state that has a stake in this") 82819051

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
]

What is your source?

You mean RAM is your source? Sensible Indian Foriegn Minister rejects TN resolution on Eelam ( "TN not the only state that has a stake in this") 82819051

That is right. The renowned tamil journalist N. Ram says this in a panel discussion on Karan Thapar's show. I gave a link to the show recently in an earlier post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
]

What is your source?

That is right. The renowned tamil journalist N. Ram says this in a panel discussion on Karan Thapar's show. I gave a link to the show recently in an earlier post.

https://such.forumotion.com/t12051-karan-thaparis-tamil-nationalism-spiralling-out-of-control-and-threatening-india-s-interests#92728

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down