Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gun Laws and Gun Right Laws

3 posters

Go down

Gun Laws and Gun Right Laws Empty Gun Laws and Gun Right Laws

Post by Uppili Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:47 am

The more serious the discussion on Gun laws at the federal level, the more vocal and fanatic have become Gun rights lobbyists. The NRA and gun manufacturers-led movement is passing gun RIGHT laws in numerous red states and giving away guns to those living to women and homeowners in "troubled" neighborhood (I bet an overwhelming number of guns are given to blacks...Razz).

If you look at the map, the country seriously divided. The red and blue state demarcation truly describe the division in this country.

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Gun Laws and Gun Right Laws Empty Re: Gun Laws and Gun Right Laws

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:14 am

Do you feel so unsafe in Kansas with such lax gun laws than you would in Philly with such strict gun laws?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Uppili Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:28 am

Hellsangel wrote:Do you feel so unsafe in Kansas with such lax gun laws than you would in Philly with such strict gun laws?

Yes I do. The Gun owners in Kansas may be ready to shoot me bcz I look different (using some made up reason), while in Philly it is an equal opportunity shooting for monetary reasons - that is why the brave gun owners don't even venture much into Philly other than the university area.

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:35 am

Move to Philly then, if you feel so unsafe in Kansas.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Uppili Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:59 pm

Nope... I am going to work tirelessly to make Kansas a completely gun free state...Razz

Did you know that Wichita - the major town in the Gun Smokes/ Gun Fight center in the 1850 had a strict gun control law, under which anyone entering the city was required to deposit their guns at checkposts on the borders?

Looks like people in the 1850s were more civilized and anti-gun....Razz

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:01 pm

Uppili wrote:Nope... I am going to work tirelessly to make Kansas a completely gun free state...Razz

Did you know that Wichita - the major town in the Gun Smokes/ Gun Fight center in the 1850 had a strict gun control law, under which anyone entering the city was required to deposit their guns at checkposts on the borders?

Looks like people in the 1850s were more civilized and anti-gun....Razz
Ok, Mr. Wyatt Earp.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:07 pm

will not disturb this loving couple Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:29 pm

Uppili wrote:The more serious the discussion on Gun laws at the federal level, the more vocal and fanatic have become Gun rights lobbyists. The NRA and gun manufacturers-led movement is passing gun RIGHT laws in numerous red states and giving away guns to those living to women and homeowners in "troubled" neighborhood (I bet an overwhelming number of guns are given to blacks...Razz).

If you look at the map, the country seriously divided. The red and blue state demarcation truly describe the division in this country.

>>>The story is not complete- without North USA'an, South USA'ans, East USA'ans and West USA'an stats. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down