Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother likes to peep into your big tent

4 posters

Go down

Big Brother likes to peep into your big tent Empty Big Brother likes to peep into your big tent

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:29 am

http://stupidusmaximus.wordpress.com/2013/03/24/big-brother-likes-to-peep-into-your-big-tent/

.....I’m all for freedom on the internet, seeing as how I write, perform and am really fond of all my limbs and other appendages, and would miss them if they were cut off. Unfortunately, this is a concept lost on hardcore fans of, let’s say, Teams Amar, Akbar, Anthony and Amarjeet. (We also have Team Ardheshir, but it may cease to exist by the time you finish reading this sentence.)

In virtual India, Team Amar seems to be the angriest of the lot, because hey, it’s perfectly logical to feel threatened for being the most powerful majority in the world’s largest democracy. But what do I know? I’m just a “sickular” agent of the paid media who was conceived as part of the ruling party’s secret scheme to one day topple Team Amar using an army of comedians. Then again, if you believe in flying anthropoids, you’ll believe anything.

(This is where Team Amar would chide me for not being bold enough to make Team Akbar jokes. Not true. I just think it’s heartless to pick on people who’ve already suffered so much by missing out on bacon and beer.)......
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Big Brother likes to peep into your big tent Empty Re: Big Brother likes to peep into your big tent

Post by Kris Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:54 am

>>>I just think it’s heartless to pick on people who’ve already suffered so much by missing out on bacon and beer.

&

The only way this could’ve been topped was if Hannibal Lecter had given a speech on the virtues of a Jain diet.

This guy is hilarious.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Big Brother likes to peep into your big tent Empty Re: Big Brother likes to peep into your big tent

Post by Captain Bhankas Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:23 am

hahaha @ You couldn’t have, say, Mamata Banerjee, on this platform. The only time she uses the net is when she googles ‘MILF’, i.e. Maoists I’d Like to Find.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:56 pm

rofl I think I should get my India news solely from this guy from now on. He covers everything from politics to pop culture to technology.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down