Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krish Ashok's take on the left vs right wings of the Indian middle class

4 posters

Go down

Krish Ashok's take on the left vs right wings of the Indian middle class Empty Krish Ashok's take on the left vs right wings of the Indian middle class

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:47 am

Krish Ashok's take on the left vs right wings of the Indian middle class Outlook-Middleclass-Rage
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Krish Ashok's take on the left vs right wings of the Indian middle class Empty Re: Krish Ashok's take on the left vs right wings of the Indian middle class

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:10 am

SuChers should post where they belong in that spectrum..

I am FABINDIAMBASSADORUS because I have never voted in India. Not because my name was misspelt, but because I was never in my hometown when elections happened.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Krish Ashok's take on the left vs right wings of the Indian middle class Empty Re: Krish Ashok's take on the left vs right wings of the Indian middle class

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 am

doofus_maximus wrote:

FABINDIAMBASSADORUS

that cartoon guy looks a lot like sashi tharoor. i think that is who was intended.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:55 am

Reminds me, I should sign up to vote by absentee ballot. They promised that it would be available in time for the 2014 general election.

I am an aspiring NGOGETTERUS.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down