Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the scales

+4
Rishi
Propagandhi711
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
pravalika nanda
8 posters

Go down

the scales Empty the scales

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:33 pm

about my weight: now at 122.50 pounds. my ideal weight is 115.00 pounds. decided to have only breakfast and lunch, avoiding all junk food for the next two weeks. no dinner cuz i have no plans to go to the gym. applies 4.8.13 to 4.21.13.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

the scales Empty Re: the scales

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:39 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:about my weight: now at 122.50 pounds. my ideal weight is 115.00 pounds. decided to have only breakfast and lunch, avoiding all junk food for the next two weeks. no dinner cuz i have no plans to go to the gym. applies 4.8.13 to 4.21.13.

remember: for 5 second pleasure on the lips, it's not worth getting it on the hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:about my weight: now at 122.50 pounds. my ideal weight is 115.00 pounds. decided to have only breakfast and lunch, avoiding all junk food for the next two weeks. no dinner cuz i have no plans to go to the gym. applies 4.8.13 to 4.21.13.

remember: for 5 second pleasure on the lips, it's not worth getting it on the hips.

She was not talking about THAT.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

I was talking about food. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:09 pm

where you carrying that weight? in the trunk, looking like this? how much for each of those pumpkins?

the scales Abosh4_zpsda47b9e5

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

where you carrying that weight? in the trunk, looking like this? how much for each of those pumpkins?

** she should cover herself. i'd never get that fat even if i was pregnant or postnatal. i have no pumpkins for you.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:00 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

Notice she has a slim waist and she is curvy....that is pretty good..I bet she is in great demand from her own class of admirers.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:51 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

ROFL

Saamiyaar you are very very bad.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:21 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

** she should cover herself. i'd never get that fat even if i was pregnant or postnatal. i have no pumpkins for you.

that's not very fat, just prominent pumpkination happening..it's all muscle underneath. she's miami heat's chris bosh's wife and was a butt model before marriage. you never answered where you're carrying the extra weight

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:24 am

I keep wondering what's so wrong with that picture. She seemed curvy enough and unless she has a big tummy, she's all right. No?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:26 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I keep wondering what's so wrong with that picture. She seemed curvy enough and unless she has a big tummy, she's all right. No?

nothing very wrong with her...except you need a dick like a crowbar to hit it doggy style.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:13 am

you are at 122 something? how tall are you? and what about the gap in your teeth? take care of that you can become a super model. finally, we have someone on SUCH we can show off to the world!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:29 am

Impedimenta wrote:you are at 122 something? how tall are you? and what about the gap in your teeth? take care of that you can become a super model. finally, we have someone on SUCH we can show off to the world!

I thought you were our original supermodel: dancer, singer, youtuber, runner, marathoner, bicycler, votsforlunch-er and putter-upper-with-totally stupid colleagues-er?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:you are at 122 something? how tall are you? and what about the gap in your teeth? take care of that you can become a super model. finally, we have someone on SUCH we can show off to the world!

I thought you were our original supermodel: dancer, singer, youtuber, runner, marathoner, bicycler, votsforlunch-er and putter-upper-with-totally stupid colleagues-er?

Propa do you agree with JM's claim that he has turned your arse into a finely puréed pulp? Does it hurt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:32 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Propa do you agree with JM's claim that he has turned your arse into a finely puréed pulp? Does it hurt?

douchemun, do you agree with my claim that you dine on the contents of virile 1's diapers with great relish using fine cutlery after performing the necessary pojas?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:36 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

douchemun, do you agree with my claim that you dine on the contents of virile 1's diapers with great relish using fine cutlery after performing the necessary pojas?

Propa, consider the fact that you do not keep your word. You declared earlier that you would not be responding to my posts but then went on to break your resolution. In other words your claims are now meaningless. The whole world knows that you like to lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:08 pm

** i messed up on my diet two days in a row: yesterday, i had tiramisu and leche misto with kahlua. today, i had a brownie and some kheer my aunt packed for me over the weekend.
** i'll just have to stay fat today.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:55 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:kheer my aunt packed for me over the weekend.
ayyo, payasam ayite machinde kaani ee kheer emiti?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Oh believe me that you can't impose dieting on one to lose weight permanently.

Eat whatever you want and run an extra mile is my policy.

-----

I am 117lbs.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Nila wrote:Oh believe me that you can't impose dieting on one to lose weight permanently.

Eat whatever you want and run an extra mile is my policy.

-----

I am 117lbs.

wow.. another marathoner in the making.

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down