Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evidence that Tibet was ruled by Tamil kings in ancient times !!!

2 posters

Go down

Evidence that Tibet was ruled by Tamil kings in ancient times !!! Empty Evidence that Tibet was ruled by Tamil kings in ancient times !!!

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:12 pm

LOL. Rishi was asking if Shiva was a Dravidian God.

If that were true, then, there must be a link between Tibet, Mount Kailash and Tamils. Since ancient Tamil kings went around conquering neighboring lands, there is a "logical" (LOL) case to be made for Darchen (near Mount Kailash) being the ancient Tamil capital. Tamil and Tibetan sounds the same to me (I don't understand either one) further strengthening my "logical" (LOL) conclusion that Tibet was ruled by Tamils. Here is another line of "logical" (LOL) evidence. Rudra-ganas behave the same way LTTE guys behave. So, Kayar Vizhi should demand that LTTE be made the rulers of Tibet.

It is time that the Buddhist monastery (see picture below) close to Mount Kailash is given the pieceful LTTE treatment by Prabhakaran's goons.

I rest my "logical" (LOL) case.

Evidence that Tibet was ruled by Tamil kings in ancient times !!! 34%20Old%20Chiu%20Gompa%20Perched%20On%20A%20Hill%20With%20Mount%20Kailash%20Behind

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Evidence that Tibet was ruled by Tamil kings in ancient times !!! Empty Re: Evidence that Tibet was ruled by Tamil kings in ancient times !!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Lord Shiva's younger son Murugan, also known as Kartikeya, is married to a Tamil Goddess called Valli.

Back to top Go down

Evidence that Tibet was ruled by Tamil kings in ancient times !!! Empty Re: Evidence that Tibet was ruled by Tamil kings in ancient times !!!

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:Lord Shiva's younger son Murugan, also known as Kartikeya, is married to a Tamil Goddess called Valli.

LOL. Kartikeya was the commander in chief of (Aryan) Gods. He would rip apart anyone opposed to the Aryan ways.

Valli and Murugan are interesting "stories" that were not in original books.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Lord Shiva's younger son Murugan, also known as Kartikeya, is married to a Tamil Goddess called Valli.

LOL. Kartikeya was the commander in chief of (Aryan) Gods. He would rip apart anyone opposed to the Aryan ways.

What about Ayappa?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

What about Ayappa?

If you look carefully, these are all in Hindu mythology linked to Aryan Gods. Many stories that revolve around "mahisha asura" are for imparting some moral values in public. In one story, Durga kills him, in another, Skhanda and in yet another, Manikantha (Ayyappa)...... Once CONartists are disgraced, they will be collectively called Mahisha and the public will celebrate the fall of UPA as the killing of Mahishasura LOL.

The Aryan-Dravidian divide of our era is a creation of politicians and misguided scholars.

As far as the "sangam" literature is concerned, while DKhead politicians mine it for their BS, it isn't as old as Chandogya, for example, which alluded to Skandha and Kartikeya. Why should anyone give currency to K'nidhi, and Knimozhi (self-proclaimed nasthikas) when it comes to Hindu mythology? Same thing goes for Commies in Kerala.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Gee Skanda killed Tarakasura and not Mahisasura.

I read somewhere that Skanda has been liberal giving boons to humans and later he got tired of it and pledged himself that he will chose his devotees himself.

Shaktism spreaded in TN and people started misusing chandipath and yada yada and skanda is worshipped in TN to destroy the evil and black magic.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Nila wrote:Gee Skanda killed Tarakasura and not Mahisasura.

I read somewhere that Skanda has been liberal giving boons to humans and later he got tired of it and pledged himself that he will chose his devotees himself.

Shaktism spreaded in TN and people started misusing chandipath and yada yada and skanda is worshipped in TN to destroy the evil and black magic.

As I wrote, you will see variations of Mahishasura's story. In Vamana purana, Skanda kills Tarakasura and Mahishasura (and Banasura commits suicide). There are vairations of Manikantha's story -in one, he kills Mahishi, the female counterpart (same qualities as Mahisha).

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:LOL. Rishi was asking if Shiva was a Dravidian God.

If that were true, then, there must be a link between Tibet, Mount Kailash and Tamils. Since ancient Tamil kings went around conquering neighboring lands, there is a "logical" (LOL) case to be made for Darchen (near Mount Kailash) being the ancient Tamil capital. Tamil and Tibetan sounds the same to me (I don't understand either one) further strengthening my "logical" (LOL) conclusion that Tibet was ruled by Tamils. Here is another line of "logical" (LOL) evidence. Rudra-ganas behave the same way LTTE guys behave. So, Kayar Vizhi should demand that LTTE be made the rulers of Tibet.

It is time that the Buddhist monastery (see picture below) close to Mount Kailash is given the pieceful LTTE treatment by Prabhakaran's goons.

I rest my "logical" (LOL) case.

Evidence that Tibet was ruled by Tamil kings in ancient times !!! 34%20Old%20Chiu%20Gompa%20Perched%20On%20A%20Hill%20With%20Mount%20Kailash%20Behind

Rishi: I was just kidding. I hope you won't mind.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

As I wrote, you will see variations of Mahishasura's story. In Vamana purana, Skanda kills Tarakasura and Mahishasura (and Banasura commits suicide). There are vairations of Manikantha's story -in one, he kills Mahishi, the female counterpart (same qualities as Mahisha).

Too many purans to get confused. Just like the spaghetti noodle monster religion.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Hey still it is all about Ramen!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Nila wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Too many purans to get confused. Just like the spaghetti noodle monster religion.

LOL. And then we have local stories (with vested interests) that contradict other stories. If you read the stories of temples, you will be even more confused (and may become a PP out of frustration).

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:58 pm

what is PP?

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Nila wrote:what is PP?

The one and only Panini Press (Carvaka).

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down