Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karunanidhi: 'The word "Hindu" means Thief'

+4
truthbetold
Rishi
FluteHolder
Vakavaka Pakapaka
8 posters

Go down

Karunanidhi: 'The word "Hindu" means Thief' Empty Karunanidhi: 'The word "Hindu" means Thief'

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:53 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Hindu-thief-remark-returns-to-haunt-M-Karunanidhi/articleshow/19641057.cms

Back to top Go down

Karunanidhi: 'The word "Hindu" means Thief' Empty Re: Karunanidhi: 'The word "Hindu" means Thief'

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:34 am

Now you know why he is a DKhead. Hopefully, his brilliance will increase and he will give a sermon on the prophet and his faith.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Karunanidhi: 'The word "Hindu" means Thief' Empty Re: Karunanidhi: 'The word "Hindu" means Thief'

Post by FluteHolder Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:13 am

Hindu-thief’ remark returns to haunt M Karunanidhi - This is the original title of the post/news item. So Rash, u are upset that your Akbar's followers (brother's deeds or they got killed/arrested?).

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:06 pm

Here is the ironic part - this guy and his family are the real thieves. They played the anti-Hindu and anti-Iyer rhetoric for making the SC-ST, Muslim and Christian voters feel good and bring DMK to power. Once they became powerful, they robbed not just TN but also at the national level. And then, we have brilliant experts like our own on SuCh (and the likes of Mani Shankar Iyer Khan), who love to listen to themselves on how bad Hinduism is, how wonderful Jalaluddin and Babar are, how Chaddi terrorism is destroying India and how Kasab and Afzal Guru should be treated with dignity, etc.

If India is progressing, it is because there are still some who don't buy into this garbage.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Hindu-thief-remark-returns-to-haunt-M-Karunanidhi/articleshow/19641057.cms

So according to Karunanidhi, 99% of Tamils living in Sri Lanka and Malaysia are thieves.

Why on earth the DMK and DK are making noises when the Hindu temples are destroyed by the government in Malaysia?

The irony is that the Tamils in Malaysia have formed an organization called Hindu Rights Associations Front. The organization is there to fight for the rights of Tamils.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:48 pm

I would like to see this case go to trial and watch how knidhi explains his utterences.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:14 pm

truthbetold wrote:I would like to see this case go to trial and watch how knidhi explains his utterences.

MK defense will be simple: "I am a Hindu and a Thief. Hence I am only telling my personal view. As a Hindu thief I have every right to comment on Hindus and thieves."

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
truthbetold wrote:I would like to see this case go to trial and watch how knidhi explains his utterences.

MK defense will be simple: "I am a Hindu and a Thief. Hence I am only telling my personal view. As a Hindu thief I have every right to comment on Hindus and thieves."
uppili saruvadu,
if that definition satisfies you, be happy. I expect lawyers to go further than that. Since he is a public figure his comments will have more reverberations than ususal.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:04 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

lol!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:29 am

Rashmun wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Hindu-thief-remark-returns-to-haunt-M-Karunanidhi/articleshow/19641057.cms

From the article at the link:

It all started on October 24, 2002 when newspapers carried Karunanidhi's statement that the term 'Hindu' meant 'thief'. When criticism poured in, Karunanidhi reiterated his interpretation a few days later and quoted Hindi Vishwa Kosh to justify his statement.

Karunanidhi's defense is that he is quoting from the book Hindi Vishwa Kosha. I suspect the Hindi Vishwa Kosh was written by an ideological blood brother of Kancha Illaiah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:50 am

What is this you peoples obcession with Karunanidhi.

Here you people hate him for one thing. On facebook a crowd hate him for exactly the opposite reason.

As I told in facebook, leave him alone.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Aasindhu sindhu paryanta
yasya bharatbhumika |
pitRbhuhu punyabhushryiva
sa ve Hinduriti smRtaha ||
‘Jo bhi koi Sindhu se Sagaron tak ki
Bharat bhumi apani PITRUBHU aur
PUNYABHU manta hai aur viese adhikar
se kehe sakta hai,wahi HINDU hai.’
Whoever accepts any place between the Indus river and the Ocean
(to the south) as his the land of his ancestors, and as the most sacred piece of real estate, and has no two minds about it, only such a person
can be caled a Hindu.
C & P job.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down