Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why is this thread in food and drink?

5 posters

Go down

why is this thread in food and drink? Empty why is this thread in food and drink?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:05 pm

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

why is this thread in food and drink? Empty Re: why is this thread in food and drink?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:08 pm

and why does a telugu person use a hindi word to refer to the bottu (or pottu in tamil) or thilakam?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

why is this thread in food and drink? Empty Re: why is this thread in food and drink?

Post by Hellsangel Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:09 pm

BhinDi - bindi - Two different things.

My guess. He was last on a topic in Food and drink when he clicked 'New Topic'. But I suppose it gives you some pleasure to nitpick on his doings.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:49 pm

TBT is a robot, mistook bindi for bhindi and posted in the food and drink forum.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:08 pm

max,
relax. you runaway from real questions but nitpick on a meaningless classification? the word petulence comes to mind.
i never used classification on this forum.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:54 am

truthbetold wrote:i never used classification on this forum.

You should give it a shot. It's not very difficult if you can first decide the topic of your post. Then, it's simply a matter of getting into the sub-category that best relates to that topic and clicking on New Post.

Remember to do all this before those words start gushing out in their hundreds. Once that happens, it's too late - you may not even recollect what the topic was, leave alone which sub-category you were in.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:40 am

Merlot,
Thanks for the advice. You are lucky. You don't have to worry about silly things like category. Your handle announces "jihadi apologist".

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down