Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston suspect is charged with using WMD

5 posters

Go down

Boston suspect is charged with using WMD Empty Boston suspect is charged with using WMD

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Federal authorities on Monday charged the surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings with using a “weapon of mass destruction” against people and property, and the White House rejected demands by some congressional Republicans that he be tried before a military tribunal as an “enemy combatant.”

-> Dang! I'm tossing WMDs err Pressure Cookers sitting in my kitchen, out in trash this evening.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Boston suspect is charged with using WMD Empty Re: Boston suspect is charged with using WMD

Post by southindian Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:13 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Federal authorities on Monday charged the surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings with using a “weapon of mass destruction” against people and property, and the White House rejected demands by some congressional Republicans that he be tried before a military tribunal as an “enemy combatant.”

-> Dang! I'm tossing WMDs err Pressure Cookers sitting in my kitchen, out in trash this evening.

Make sure you take out the nails, explosives and BBs from your Pressure Cookers before you throw them out.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Boston suspect is charged with using WMD Empty Re: Boston suspect is charged with using WMD

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:24 pm

southindian wrote:

Make sure you take out the nails, explosives and BBs from your Pressure Cookers before you throw them out.

No nails or explosives. Only daal, alu and gobi Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:27 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:

No nails or explosives. Only daal, alu and gobi Razz

That should qualify.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:07 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Federal authorities on Monday charged the surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings with using a “weapon of mass destruction” against people and property, and the White House rejected demands by some congressional Republicans that he be tried before a military tribunal as an “enemy combatant.”

hahaha...exactly.... the Indian stores should remove all those WMDs right away...as are the auto parts store remove ball bearings. Junk yards should be renamed WAMD waste sites.

Oh...the water should be banned and controlled too.

P.S. any Naarth Indian making Daal Makhani will be charged from now on with possessing potential WMD.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandee2020 Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:19 pm

LOL pressure cooker is WMD. Nice to laugh here.

Sandee2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down