Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guns and terrorism, a double-barreled standard

+3
Idéfix
Hellsangel
confuzzled dude
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guns and terrorism, a double-barreled standard - Page 2 Empty Re: Guns and terrorism, a double-barreled standard

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:17 pm

in the aftermath of these bombings, the possibility of US citizens with jihadi ambitions conducting mass carnage with legally acquired guns is a real possibility. let's hope that at least motivates some politicians to ditch their obsessive addiction to the NRA's dick.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Guns and terrorism, a double-barreled standard - Page 2 Empty Re: Guns and terrorism, a double-barreled standard

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Somehow it all comes around to anti-NRA gun control rants, Il Professore.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Somehow it all comes around to anti-NRA gun control rants, Il Professore.

whatever works. the free availability of guns scare me. jihadis scare american politicians, even the NRA's cocksuckers. if jihadis can gets guns easily, maybe we'll both find ourselves on the same side. and in the end that's a good thing.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:18 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote: why this special concern about the impossibility of perfection when it comes to guns only?

You see Max, when China attacks, all these Tackleberrys will jump into action and will take out Chinese Stealth Fighters with AR-15s in their pursuit to protect homeland, without these cowboys support American Military is worthless.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:48 pm

gun nutters - i hope this makes you feel warm and fuzzy. thank you so much for what happened in the senate last week.

don't miss the chilling youtube video inside the article.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:52 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:gun nutters - i hope this makes you feel warm and fuzzy. thank you so much for what happened in the senate last week.

Relax, Il Professore, the Bay State still makes it very hard for you to buy a firearm. You should feel safe.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:gun nutters - i hope this makes you feel warm and fuzzy. thank you so much for what happened in the senate last week.

Relax, Il Professore, the Bay State still makes it very hard for you to buy a firearm. You should feel safe.

did you read the article and watch the youtube video made by adam gadahn?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:55 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

I read the article. I will watch the video later.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

I read the article. I will watch the video later.

please do. chilling. absolutely chilling.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Why the American public isn’t mad as hell about the failure of the gun bill (in numbers)

Guns and terrorism, a double-barreled standard - Page 2 Gun-reax-new1

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:33 pm

I suppose those 34% of Republicans are Liberals.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:39 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Why the American public isn’t mad as hell about the failure of the gun bill (in numbers)

Guns and terrorism, a double-barreled standard - Page 2 Gun-reax-new1

No matter what....Anti-gun laws will fail in the Senate.

The math is simple. 1/3 of the Senate is always facing an upcoming election. Every state has 2 senators (unlike the congress). Too many red states with gun totting, low population and too few blue states with very large population and a lot less legal arms. NRA can target these easy-pro-gun red states and control/terrorize/blackmail some 70 of the 104 senators - repubs and Dems (Like Baccus). With 1/3 going to polls at every election, it is VERY easy for the NRA to target the handful of dem senators from the Blue states.

So, the gun laws may pass the congress but not the Senate.

Nada and not happening.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2