Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can

3 posters

Go down

How can Empty How can

Post by gone Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:14 pm

a woman not know that she's married to a terrorist? Who marries a Muslim foreigner after 9/11, converts to his religion, wears a head scarf in New England, doesn't divorce him for being physically abusive, works 80 hours a week to support him, and then expresses shock when he commits cold-blooded murder?!?!

She must have really low self-esteem.

gone

Back to top Go down

How can Empty Re: How can

Post by Nila Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:43 pm

If someone in their proper minds can convert into Islam anything is possible. Razz

They know nothing about Sania Mirza.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:12 pm

She sounds like a basket case to have married and had a kid with that guy. She should have kicked him to the curb.

I know who Sania Mirza is but what did she do? I don't know anything about her personal life.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:14 pm

mainstreet wrote:She sounds like a basket case to have married and had a kid with that guy. She should have kicked him to the curb.

I know who Sania Mirza is but what did she do? I don't know anything about her personal life.

I googled about KR - she seem to be involved in the act of terror; she met him hours before he planted the bomb. Apparently she became pregnant and married him and praying that he would change. Please take note that she grew up in suburbs.

If any women out there converts to Islam, please follow Sania Mirza, she is the real Islam woman. (A public message LOL)

A man can change a woman but a woman can never change a man. (Another public message)

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:01 pm

mainstreet wrote:a woman not know that she's married to a terrorist? Who marries a Muslim foreigner after 9/11, converts to his religion, wears a head scarf in New England, doesn't divorce him for being physically abusive, works 80 hours a week to support him, and then expresses shock when he commits cold-blooded murder?!?!

She must have really low self-esteem.

She should have moved to your town....and "settled" down for good.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:09 pm

That would have been much better than marrying an idiot who brainwashed her, abused her, did not work, terrorized a city, and had his picture on every major news network (for all the wrong reasons).

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:11 pm

What DID Sania Mirza do??

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Aye...she played sports.

Nila

Back to top Go down