Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They did it on their own

+3
Hellsangel
goodcitizn
indophile
7 posters

Go down

They did it on their own Empty They did it on their own

Post by indophile Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:43 pm

They were not prodded by any jehadi organization, says FBI.
That was a rather quick finding, I think.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/no-links-seen-between-boston-suspects-and-foreign-terrorist-groups-officials-say/2013/04/23/f08c9b7e-ac4b-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html

indophile

Back to top Go down

They did it on their own Empty Re: They did it on their own

Post by goodcitizn Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Did I not read that the older scumbag had posted an Islamic terrorist website link then removed it later? What's with that?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:54 pm

There is always pressure for a closure and getting back to normal. That enables lot of things to slip through the cracks.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:21 pm

indophile wrote:They were not prodded by any jehadi organization, says FBI.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/no-links-seen-between-boston-suspects-and-foreign-terrorist-groups-officials-say/2013/04/23/f08c9b7e-ac4b-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html

What does the part in bold mean? That it is suspiciously quick or laudably quick?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:36 pm

goodcitizn wrote:Did I not read that the older scumbag had posted an Islamic terrorist website link then removed it later? What's with that?

I also read about him owning a Mercedes, What's with that?
I also read about them possessing multiple firearms which prompted water town police to fire 200(?) rounds at them, What's with that?
I also read that the reason for killing MIT police officer was to get a firearm for the younger one because they only have one firearm, What's with that?

Not that I'm supporting them but anxiously waiting for answers.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

What does the part in bold mean? That it is suspiciously quick or laudably quick?
Incredibly quick to make such a major finding in only a few days. Looks like the investigators rushed, and it's not clear if they really had answers to all the questions. Afterall 3 people died and scores of others injured. The brothers had an arsenal, the Russians asked about the older guy in the past, they shot and killed a policeman, etc. etc. Why the rush with the investigation?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:58 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:Did I not read that the older scumbag had posted an Islamic terrorist website link then removed it later? What's with that?

I also read about him owning a Mercedes, What's with that?
I also read about them possessing multiple firearms which prompted water town police to fire 200(?) rounds at them, What's with that?
I also read that the reason for killing MIT police officer was to get a firearm for the younger one because they only have one firearm, What's with that?

Not that I'm supporting them but anxiously waiting for answers.

Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:28 pm

With a Koran in hand and Allah on his tongue he needs no Jihadi organization to launch his holy act..Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:58 am

[url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/no-links-seen-between-boston-suspects-and-foreign-terrorist-groups-officials-say/2013/04/23/f08c9b7e-ac4b-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/no-links-seen-between-boston-suspects-and-foreign-terrorist-groups-officials-say/2013/04/23/f08c9b7e-ac4b-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html[/quote[/url]]

>>>I am not sure about the urgency either, but it is very possible that these two fools were influenced by some radical nonsense they read on the internet and appointed themselves foot soldiers for some jihadist cause or the other. The scary part is al queda or other terrorist orgs can now unleash mayhem without even trying, if this story is true.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:39 am

C'mon, how can you say that. They were aided by phrases from M team book so not alone.

The elder brother was a normal human before he was introduced.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum