Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nana Patekar only Bollywood personality who dares to take on Sanjay Dutt

5 posters

Go down

Nana Patekar only Bollywood personality who dares to take on Sanjay Dutt Empty Nana Patekar only Bollywood personality who dares to take on Sanjay Dutt

Post by ashdoc Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:32 pm

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/nana-patekar-says-he-wont-work-with-sanjay-dutt/1/267157.html

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Nana Patekar only Bollywood personality who dares to take on Sanjay Dutt Empty Re: Nana Patekar only Bollywood personality who dares to take on Sanjay Dutt

Post by ashdoc Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:33 pm

http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/sanjay-dutt-should-repent-not-get-special-treatment-nana-patekar-718090.html

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Nana Patekar only Bollywood personality who dares to take on Sanjay Dutt Empty Re: Nana Patekar only Bollywood personality who dares to take on Sanjay Dutt

Post by ashdoc Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Nana may be eccentric but he has some real patriotism Cool

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:28 pm

ashdoc wrote:Nana may be eccentric but he has some real patriotism Cool

No surprises there DOC I cook anything, be it vegetarian or non-vegetarian. But mutton dishes are my favourite.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:34 pm

this whole goat and mutton thing is really getting old now. find something else to make fun of.

nana patekar may not be my fav but it was gutsy of him to speak his mind.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:43 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

No surprises there DOC I cook anything, be it vegetarian or non-vegetarian. But mutton dishes are my favourite.

aaaaaahhhh!! nana follows the true path....

mard maratha !!

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:52 pm

ashdoc wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

mard maratha !!

he probably will kill himself if he knows he's on the same path as asswipe doc

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

mard maratha !!

he probably will kill himself if he knows he's on the same path as asswipe doc

so which path will he prefer ?? your path ?? the path of getting ass kicked by doc ?? Laughing

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:25 am

seven wrote:this whole goat and mutton thing is really getting old now. find something else to make fun of.

nana patekar may not be my fav but it was gutsy of him to speak his mind.

My sincere apologies Seven, unfortunately I'm not as creative as DOC, may be you can come up with a new skit.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:21 pm

Finally a bollywood actor with some common sense.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down