Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India is lying about Chinese army intrusion into Ladakh

4 posters

Go down

India is lying about Chinese army intrusion into Ladakh Empty India is lying about Chinese army intrusion into Ladakh

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:08 pm

China said that Chinese army had not intruded into Indian territory.

I have to believe it. Indian officials always believe Sri lankan gov says its navy did not attack TN fishermen and call TN fishermen liars. By the say way Indian officials should believe Chinese gov and call Indian army a bunch of liars.

I dont want the pseudo patrios hdere posting China intruding into India. China says it did not.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

India is lying about Chinese army intrusion into Ladakh Empty Re: India is lying about Chinese army intrusion into Ladakh

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Good point. I believe in Chinese army just like how the Indian government believes in Sri lankan Army..

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

India is lying about Chinese army intrusion into Ladakh Empty Re: India is lying about Chinese army intrusion into Ladakh

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Yeah, right! Butcher Prabhakaran is actually alive. Hindians are spreading rumors of his death to demoralize LTTE!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:China said that Chinese army had not intruded into Indian territory.

I have to believe it. Indian officials always believe Sri lankan gov says its navy did not attack TN fishermen and call TN fishermen liars. By the say way Indian officials should believe Chinese gov and call Indian army a bunch of liars.

I dont want the pseudo patrios hdere posting China intruding into India. China says it did not.

2 questions:

1. who do you think you are ? Killer Pirabhakaran

2. All SuCHers - with the exception of a few - are TRUE lovers of Hindia.

Bonus:

Sinhalese say that Pirabhakaran killed innocent civilians and children. I believe them. So don't believe LTTE or LTTE fanatics.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down